Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,663 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo (48848 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Darkseid(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2018
At least this one did not marry ancestor. Good one nwanne but we know say na you write that stuff.

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Westaslave2(f): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Muckross1122:
>>

Lady Twerks Her Big Ass. WATCH VIDEO HERE
just get out

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by izzou(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Are you sure?...but at atleast she is not in her 70s or 80s lipsrsealed

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by hucienda: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Fine woman.

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by luminouz(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
Ada tozuru etozu! Iron lady , jide ka iji!
Lol..
U don chop ban
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Darkseid(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2018
At least this one did not marry ancestor. Good one nwanne but we know say na you write that stuff.
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by showafrica(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2018
youngest85:
Wow!
The must be very good in the oza room

I tell you, that guy mouth and tongue go don do wonders for that side. The oyibo woman brain Don commot finally but it is very much better job that working in this shithoole.

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by oshe111(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Are you sure?...but at atleast she is not in her 70s or 80s lipsrsealed
U fine reach her?
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Puzzypleazer: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2018
any need for all these stupid english. even british will not use bgogus words like encomium. useless nigerian bloggers

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Westaslave2(f): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2018
luminouz:

Lol..
U don chop ban
luminatti man! y did u say dear
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by greggng: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Faithway10:
A Swiss blogger who married a Nigerian, Anambra man, has taken to Twitter to call him sweet names in Igbo language.

The woman who refers to herself as "Nwanyi Ocha", says she's interested in the culture, values and heritage of the Igbo people.

The mother of 3 shared a photo with him writing;

"Happy birthday Ezenwa!
If I had the power I would give you "Ebube Dike", "Ikemba", "Ochiri Ozuo", "Ome Lo Ra", "Oke Osisi" and many more titles. But since I don’t, let me just acknowledge you for who you are: Dim oma.
Happy birthday Ezenwa n'Isuofia! Afurum gị n'anya
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/white-lady-pours-encomium-on-her-nigerian-husband-in-igbo-language.html

This is beautiful
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by benn94(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2018
Beauty and the beast
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by chisani(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2018
Wow! This is lovely. I can't just wait to get married. Marriage sweet especially with the right woman. #lovemadeinswiss

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Genniez(f): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2018
delugajackson:
If you no marry Foreign lady for this life, wetin you gain?
as buharia don marry us indirectly to China with debt so japa sure pass

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Unekwunice: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Very cute

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by ariesbull: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2018
I have never seen people that are proud of their culture like Igbo especially the Anambra , Imo and Anioma folks

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by SoNature(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2018
RTSC:
Have you ever seen an igbo man Marry an overaged white woman for papers.?

Doesn't happen. They always go for the pretty, young ones.

Oh, shut up!

It does all the time

What's wrong with you kids?
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Akpacha(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Handsome innocent guy and ugly old woman!
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by lonlytroy(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2018
redsquare:
You can imagine a Swiss writing in Igbo Language. Meanwhile some Igbo kids that were born in Igboland would tell you they cant write in Igbo. cry

Have you heard of google language translator?
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by humilitypays(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Interracial and inter-tribal marriages....very weirdly lovely and gorgeous, wouldn't mind doing either grin

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by guru90: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2018
This is sweet and lovely because both are young.....................

what a Lucky Man....
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Darkseid:

IGBO men no Dey marry ancestors when it comes to white women.
This is just one out of 4white pretty ladies I have seen social media who married and admire igbo men.

Only Yoruba play game with oldies for papers

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by newdawn2017(f): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2018
The man looks harden & criminal pls. undecided
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by gift2xl: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2018
ds guy must b gud in d bdrm
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Boyooosa(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2018
Na dem know where dem tye am keep...
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2018
What a beautiful baby. So happy for you. Much love from here @Zaynie

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2018
Great! That's a lovely wife! ( genuine 8 plots of land for sale close to Uniziks perm site Ifite Awka, very good environment for hotels, hostels, school building, church and residential buildings. All d plots are dwarf fenced, and registered. Call 08125187926 or 08055717370)

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by HomeOfMe(f): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2018
Faithway10:
A Swiss blogger who married a Nigerian, Anambra man, has taken to Twitter to call him sweet names in Igbo language.

The woman who refers to herself as "Nwanyi Ocha", says she's interested in the culture, values and heritage of the Igbo people.

The mother of 3 shared a photo with him writing;

"Happy birthday Ezenwa!
If I had the power I would give you "Ebube Dike", "Ikemba", "Ochiri Ozuo", "Ome Lo Ra", "Oke Osisi" and many more titles. But since I don’t, let me just acknowledge you for who you are: Dim oma.
Happy birthday Ezenwa n'Isuofia! Afurum gị n'anya
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/white-lady-pours-encomium-on-her-nigerian-husband-in-igbo-language.html

Hmm. The man is handsome,the woman too. If the wife isn't older,then they'd definitely be age mates.
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by technicallyrich(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2018
Never underestimate the power of a good fuk.
It can reset a man or woman brain,and make them do thing,that can only be imagined.
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by EmekaBlue(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Odi ok....My wife go call me Agu ne chemba 1

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Ategberoson(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2018
nice one but Biko no do marriage with that white o, dem get romantic way of luring men into marriage and made them a domestic subject in advantage of their own law
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by cyprex: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2018
Nwanyi ocha, Chukwu gozie gi na ezi n'ulo gi.
Nwanne m nwoke, I bu onye isioma

How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland / Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) / Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos)