Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made (45268 Views)

Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made / The Cake Design A Man Ordered Vs What He Received (Photos) / The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by AdorableJosh(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Definitely staged but funny nonetheless.

2 Likes

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by 3coins(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Mynd44:

If someone made that for you as Minnie, the cussing part of you will automatically activate itself
Straight up grin grin
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2018
mayskit4luv:
If you ask me, I’ll say it’s staged.

Yes na!

Look at those lines!

"Too Minnie Seizures!"

"Is Mickey abusing her?"

It's all meant to be a joke.

Besides, make that kinda cake and get sued for much more than the money paid for it.

1 Like

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2018
Looks scary even to the stomach
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by johncallidon(m): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2018
mayskit4luv:
mhe thought same thing, buh who am I to take an action??

1 Like

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by megacruise: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Lwkmd. God... This is hilarious.
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by HomeOfMe(f): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2018
FlirtyGist:
See more hilariously Congo here >>> http://gistmore.com/disappointed-woman-murders-caterer-words-seeing-cake-made-daughter-photo
The cake maker is a disgrace to pastry and cake chefs. What a disaster of a cake.
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by pumpkinbug: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2018
I feel this whole cake story was stage managed. Story looks fake
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by sonnie10: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2018
You can't judge a book by it's cover. Let her manage it, after all there will still be more birthdays to make it up.
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Giftedhands123: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2018
mayskit4luv:
Yeah. Else the customer would not have the time to joke about it.

1 Like

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by adedayoa2(f): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2018
God catch that baker, my wedding cake was something else, I walked into the hall and saw my cake, I couldn't cry.
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by baysol: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2018
Naughtysite:
coolNIGERIANS must ATIKULATE

.....going this route means Nigeria has not learnt their lessons......Ati ku in Yoruba is sure Obi tuary for Nigeria. Lol. Mr Mod whats with the ban do you hate truth but prefer fake news on front page?
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by DavidEsq(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2018
That sh1t looks like mickey rat or a rabid dog grin grin grin

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2018
That cake looks like a village deity. Looking can make someone puke
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by MayBach22(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2018
You for cook Rice, make stew and meat
Leave cake oo
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by LadyHeaven(f): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Don't care if it was staged, I had a good laugh this morning grin

2 Likes

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Ewwww... Gave her candles for eyes.

These ones have Ph.D in insulting people abeg
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by KiZiie(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2018
dazzlingd:
I can't just cope reading. From the English, one could tell easily she's black.
They talk like illiterates, no wonder whites discriminate them. Blacks everywhere with black brain, black English.

Harvard graduates talk like that. It's the culture not illiteracy. Unlike you, they sort of create a way of communication among brothers. it's like pidgin... If you haven't seen a well educated Nigerian citizen speaking pidgin, well, then that's your problem. Don't start saying @$%&

5 Likes

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Look like that motherfucker had on two minnie seizures? Ewwwwww!
Oja mi lara je
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Zoharariel:

Walahi, it was staged. She was angry & making jokes at the same time.

Things people do for attention - shioooor!
bro ,you can't be so sure...some of us are like that ....I can be so mad at u and still make jokes out of it and you will left confused.
some of us do that to cool us down tho ,just to blow off the steam.
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Don't care if it was staged, I had a good laugh this morning grin
we on the same page!
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by dazzlingd(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2018
KiZiie:

Harvard graduates talk like that. It's the culture not illiteracy. Unlike you, they sort of create a way of communication among brothers. it's like pidgin... If you haven't seen a well educated Nigerian citizen speaking pidgin, well, then that's your problem. Don't start saying @$%&

Ok.
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by iamfromlagos(f): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2018
mayskit4luv:
Don't mind her.
She's the Cake lady and the Customer at the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by franklingud(m): 9:40am On Oct 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is where she killed it the most

''talking bout here's Minnie, look like that mf had one too Minnie seizures''

Murder tongue
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2018
she really gave birth to a cake!
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by michxandata(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2018
3coins:
lol.... That woman is a legend is cussing grin grin
Mos def
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by 5tss(f): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2018
mayskit4luv:
To gain what exactly pls
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Culin(f): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2018
Jeez! Legendary cusser. I almost choked on my laugh.
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by massalati(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=Wealthyonline post=72128674]The woman is a savage
She actually careless about the money she spent on the cake..
The baker, baked crap

See my signagure guys and thank me....
why are you misleading people via your signature? i just wasted my time reading that trash
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by massalati(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2018
Wealthyonline:
The woman is a savage
She actually careless about the money she spent on the cake..
The baker, baked crap

See my signagure guys and thank me
fear men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Buying Lake Rice Queue Up. PICS / Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.