Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Question For The People Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For The People Of Biafra (2551 Views)

Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Now that many are atikulating and the excitement over Peter Obi has taken over many parts of the east , does this mean the struggle for Biafra is nolonger relevant?. I'm happy that you guys want to embrace Nigeria for once, but what does this really say about you. You get one person put as VP and you abandon something that generations of your people have fought for ?. Can a man who abandons something he embraced as his identity for so long be trusted not to betray others , since he clearly has betrayed himself?. I'm not trying to insult you guys , but I really want to understand what this all means . For years we have been hearing how Yorubas are subservient to the North , was it all jealousy because you guys wanted to be the main servants of the north?.

Nb//

I'm as igbo as I am Yoruba .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2018
sad All i want to say is that those who abandoned their biafra or death slogan for Atikulate/obi should not cause problems when things don't go their way in 2019. If you don't vote for Buhari you shouldn't expect any appointments from his incoming second term. Any attempts to cause mayhem after Buhari is declared winner in 2019 will ressurect the hibernating Python Dance. To be forewarned is to be fore-armed.

Biafra has been traded for VP to a Fulani they so much love to hate. Wonderful sad

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:
Now that many are atikulating and the excitement over Peter Obi has taken over many parts of the east , does this mean the struggle for Biafra is nolonger relevant?. I'm happy that you guys want to embrace Nigeria for once, but what does this really say about you. You get one person put as VP and you abandon something that generations of your people have fought for ?. Can a man who abandons something he embraced as his identity for so long be trusted not to betray others , since he clearly has betrayed himself?. I'm not trying to insult you guys , but I really want to understand what this all means . For years we have been hearing how Yorubas are subservient to the North , was it all jealousy because you guys wanted to be the main servants of the north?.

Nb//

When did they tell you they have abandoned Biafra struggle?

3 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2018
I think Biafra would implode because the Igbos don't have love for one another unless you're from the same state/local govt.

The smart ones have figured it out

2 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Afamed: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2018
New slaves of Hausa / Fulanis will soon occupy this thread now. The Biafra or death Anthem is on holiday now. Expect them to arise again as soon as the 2019 election does not go their ways.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by IamAtikulate: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

Nb//

Some yorubas are just confused. When they were pressing hard for Biafra, you guys asked them to give Nigeria a chance, now that they are trying to give Nigeria a chance you guys are now asking them to press for Biafra.

To answer your question, how Ndi Igbo want to pursue their political future is none of your business, but first, we are Atikulating in 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2018
iAudio:

So what are they looking for in Nigeria's politics?

Can't you see how they are jumping around atikulating?

They are a serious people jareee. I have always known that. They are only good at trading and they should to it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by limeta(f): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2018
Upon referendum the answer is no
Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by IamAtikulate: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2018
Afamed:
New slaves of Hausa / Fulanis will soon occupy this thread now. The Biafra or death Anthem is on holiday now. Expect them to arise again as soon as the 2019 election does not go their ways.
You would shed blood soon.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2018
iAudio:

My friend stop deceiving yourself. You people wants to eat your cake and have it back. You cunningly abandoned biafra because of VP to a Fulani master, once Atiku looses, you people will start demanding biafra again. Well i trust Buratai and his pythons to do the needful

8 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by izzou(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2018
grin

If the Igbos were given a shot at the centre, all these noise would have not been heard

How can one of the largest tribes in Nigeria be sidelined this long, and some of you see it as jealousy?

Atiku is corrupt but I respect him for taking such a decision. Whether the west refuse to align with him or not, he took a big risk just to appease them.

1 Like

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Some yorubas are just confused. When they were pressing hard for Biafra, you guys asked them to give Nigeria a chance, now that they are trying to give Nigeria a chance you guys are now asking them to press for Biafra.

To answer your question, how Ndi Igbo want to pursue their political future is none of your business, but first, we are Atikulating in 2019.

What if Atiku loses next year? Will igbos continue to give Nigeria a chance?

And, please don't ever say yorubas are the ones holding you down. Yorubas don't like you and don't care if you leave or stay in Nigeria. We have said this so many times but you igbos just like to think yorubas care about you, we dont!

If you want biafra, face your elites and the Hausas up north, they are the ones opposing biafra. Yorubas really have no stake in the issue.

I am tired of correcting you igbos, gush!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Yes just like you gave Nigeria a chance and were screaming GEJ TILL 2019 slogan in 2015 until results went Buhari's way. If you people think you will disturb the country with another biafra nonsense next year after this Atikulation , i trust the army to deal with you people with brute force

8 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by IamAtikulate: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:

Yes just like you gave Nigeria a chance and were screaming GEJ TILL 2019 slogan in 2015 until results went Buhari's way. If you people think you will disturb the country with another biafra nonsense next year after this Atikulation , i trust the army to deal with you people with brute force
First, Atiku would start by overhauling the service chiefs and then restructure the country and everybody would be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by gidgiddy: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

Nb//

Who exactly is 'Atikulating'? The fact that some people want Buhari out does not mean that they have forgotten Biafra. I don't see people on the streets in Igbo land jumping for joy that Peter Obi is running mate to Atiku, nobody cares. The only people that care are PDP members and political jobbers.

The quest for the independence of Igbos is sacred and is far more important than any useless political position in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by gidgiddy: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Earthbound:
I think Biafra would implode because the Igbos don't have love for one another unless you're from the same state/local govt.

The smart ones have figured it out

Why has Nigeria not imploded when the Hausa/Yoruba/Igbo man have no love for each other?

2 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:

First, Atiku would start by overhauling the service chiefs and then restructure the country and everybody would be happy.

Atiku will win in your dreams. A combination of Atiku and an igbo VP means failure at the poles. No sane Yoruba and hausa Fulani will vote for anything igbo with all the insults directed at us by your IPob terrorist group

9 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2018
iAudio:

Where are they still agitating for Biafra ? Or are they on a break till election time ?. Will they continue wanting Biafra if Atiku and Obi win ?. Just questions, no attacks.

4 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:

Atiku will win in your dreams. A combination of Atiku and an igbo VP means failure at the poles. No sane Yoruba and hausa Fulani will vote for anything igbo with all the insults directed at us by your IPob terrorist group

Imagine a Muslim calling someone a terrorist...

3 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Curlieweed: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

Nb//

You were probably living under a rock or took a quick trip to some alternate universe when IPOB stated their resolve to boycott the 2019 elections.

Or maybe the IPOB statement isn’t clear enough and you prefer faceless NL usernames.
Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

Why has Nigeria not imploded when the Hausa/Yoruba/Igbo man have no love for each other?
News flash.....wake up and smell the coffee. They don't call us a failed state for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

Who exactly is 'Atikulating'? The fact that some people want Buhari out dies not mean that they have forgotten Biafra. I don't see people on the streets in Igbo land jumping for joy that Peter Obi is running mate to Atiku, nobody cares. The only people that care are PDP members and political jobbers.

The quest for the independence of Igbos is sacred and is far more important than any useless political position in Nigeria

You are clearly alone on this one as your brothers have happily traded biafra for VP. I can see how they called you Afonja on your thread for trying to make them boycott the 2019 elections. They are so unstable and oblivious of the fact that no one takes the agitations serious anymore. Ekueme was VP to Shagari of what benefit was it to the average igbo man? All these Atikulators will remember biafra after Buhari wins again and by then the whole world will see them for the joke they are

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by IamAtikulate: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:

Ask Arewa Youth or OPC or Afenifere. You would shed blood soon.

1 Like

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:

I'm not against any of your decisions to stay or break away from Nigeria my brother. All am asking , is don't you guys think you are flip floppping and killing your own integrity ?. One minute you hate Fulani rule , one minute you are for them as long as they get you a good slot ?. How can your cries be taken seriously if you don't take yourselves serious?. I'm curious .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by mezarddinny: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2018
for just a plate of pottage, they have sold their birthright.

they called we yorubas fool for aligning with the north but these same set of people are the ones shouting atikulated everywhere, even while northerners are quiet.

igbos have always been known to envy we the yorubas because of our success, we are like america, we accommodate others so we can grow, while they are like asians, they develop other places while theirs rot. South west is a thriving place economically, that is why people from every tribe in nigeria run to yorubaland.

9 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by KanwuliaMama: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2018
Stooopid post!

What part of Nigeria is not “servant to the North”? grin

2 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Ask Arewa Youth or OPC or Afenifere. You would shed blood soon.

Why are talking about shedding blood?

On top this election matter? Well, you can shed blood in the east next year after Atiku loses the elections.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

4 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2018
Curlieweed:

You were probably living under a rock or took a quick trip to some alternate universe when IPOB stated their resolve to boycott the 2019 elections.

Or maybe the IPOB statement isn’t clear enough and you prefer faceless NL usernames.

So the agitation for Biafra is still on in some parts of the east? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by EternalTruths: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2018
@ Runalong333 Afamed EarthBound GoTV Resurgent4oodua

mezarddinny

The struggle for Biafra has not die and will never die.

We are voting against Buhari because we know that Fulani Terrorists are planning to march south next year and we need more time to get Referendum in order to get Biafra and erect a border to defend ourselves.

A vote for Atiku is a vote for more time to get Biafra under a bloodless situation.

If you guys think IPOB have stopped international lobbying, you guys need to have your heads checked again.

IPOB, One Family.

One Family, IPOB.

IamAtikulate, ignore these set of Yoruba people who don't know that IPOB members will vote for Atiku while the leadership keeps on making international moves to get Referendum.

1 Like

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

Who exactly is 'Atikulating'? The fact that some people want Buhari out dies not mean that they have forgotten Biafra. I don't see people on the streets in Igbo land jumping for joy that Peter Obi is running mate to Atiku, nobody cares. The only people that care are PDP members and political jobbers.

So you will still boycott the elections in 2019 ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader / Lockdown Hunger: Abuja Residents Steal Rice From Truck / Rochas Okorocha, Ifeanyi Ararume Set To Take Over Imo PDP (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.