Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 (970 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 1 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 / My Woman My Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2018
*My woman, My Everything - Episode 5*

❤�������

The romance....

“Hello, i’m mrs Edwards , i’m here to see my husband, she is expecting me,”she said to the receptionist.
Mrs Edwards had spent much time with the cab man who refused to accept any money short of what he had earlier agreed with her. Fortunately for her, he accepted for a transfer which she immediately did as to proceed to her point of mission.
“you’re welcome ma, please, what’s his room number?,” the receptionist asked with smiles all over her chubby face.
This would definitely be another huddle as she doesn’t know the right number to her cheating husband’s room.
This could be a proverbial case of security personnels preparing to avert a robbery situation whilst they had long gone.
Mrs Edwards starred at the ceiling, looking aloof, she pleaded with the receptionist to help her with his room number...

Continue reading on the link below....

� � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/16/my-woman-my-everything-episode-5/
Re: My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 by Ann2012(f): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Interesting
Well done OP
Re: My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2018
Ann2012:
Interesting
Well done OP

Thanks dearie...
Re: My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 by Ann2012(f): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jameskyrian:

Thanks dearie...

Uwc

Someone else is posting same story on Nairaland, he goes by the name desertboy
Re: My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2018
Ann2012:

Uwc

Someone else is posting same story on Nairaland, he goes by the name desertboy

He should continue...... Thanks for the info though

(1) (Reply)

Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! / Shipping Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? / 'Every Baby Has A Story' : Tell Us Yours For The Chance To Win $5,000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.