Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe (47846 Views)

The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / "Kwankwaso Behind Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe" - CSOs / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe by mechanics(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
His office is just like a director's office in the civil service.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe by mema900: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad That journalist should be arrested and jailed by the DSS. A sitting governor with immunity can never be wrong until his immunity expires. He is the governor of Kano state and has the lawful right to Kano treasury. He can only be probed after his tenure. How are we sure the supposed dollars are bribes? It could be a currency exchange at the bureau de change who knows. Atiku with no immunity was sharing $5000 in rivers state yet no one questioned his dirty wealth, all they do is shout Atikulate on social media. The igbos are at the fore front of this media blackmail against the governor because of their fear of massive Kano votes awaiting president Buhari. Governor Ganduje should sue that guy to teach other journalists lessons. I don't support corruption but we shouldn't persecute innocent people because they are seen with foreign currency sad

Did you atikulate this writeup before posting?

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe by rock003: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=asuustrike1 post=72135704][/quote]

Please have mercy on GOTV. He is too dump to use his brain

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe by rock003: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:

How am I protecting him? Sigh! I don suffer for this nairaland o.

corruption is welcome if perpetrated by an APC member. That's your modus operandi. Shameful hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe by seunmsg(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
rock003:

corruption is welcome if perpetrated by an APC member. That's your modus operandi. Shameful hypocritical

I have never spoken in support of Ganduje since his bribery videos started trending and still, you wailers want to crucify me. Do you want me to go and kill him or what?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe by braveheart234(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
ikwubaba:

The desk is different.

that money must have been collected long ago. Not likely as governor
Look at this one!
Did you even see any of the videos? He was sworn in on 29th of May, 2015. The two videos that have been released are dated 2016 and 2017.

ikwubaba:

Real question. looked like the money is coming from someone his superior. maybe before he became governor. Else it is doctored. Bribes of large sums are received in packs or brief case not handed 1 after d other in small packs

Wehdone sir. Ignorant defender of something that is so glaring! With your comments, it seems like you're not only really working hard to prove your brain is paining you, but seems you're also experienced in the art of bribe collection.

ikwubaba:

How do u know it is authetic

If you have seen both videos and you're still doubting, then we need no further proof that your brain is paining you. I give up! angry

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe by BeardedMeat(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad That journalist should be arrested and jailed by the DSS. A sitting governor with immunity can never be wrong until his immunity expires. He is the governor of Kano state and has the lawful right to Kano treasury. He can only be probed after his tenure. How are we sure the supposed dollars are bribes? It could be a currency exchange at the bureau de change who knows. Atiku with no immunity was sharing $5000 in rivers state yet no one questioned his dirty wealth, all they do is shout Atikulate on social media. The igbos are at the fore front of this media blackmail against the governor because of their fear of massive Kano votes awaiting president Buhari. Governor Ganduje should sue that guy to teach other journalists lessons. I don't support corruption but we shouldn't persecute innocent people because they are seen with foreign currency sad
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) / Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) / Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.