Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

igbo People, Who Do Una? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / igbo People, Who Do Una? (2131 Views)

Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

igbo People, Who Do Una? by godwinsmillions: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2018
12 NORTHENERS CONTESTED THE PRESIDENTIAL TICKET, NO PIM. AN IGBO MAN GETS THE VP SLOT, ALL OTHER IGBO LEADERS RISE AGAINST HIM.

Ndigbo, wise up.

2 Likes

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2018
godwinsmillions:
12 NORTHENERS CONTESTED THE PRESIDENTIAL TICKET, NO PIM. AN IGBO MAN GETS THE VP SLOT, ALL OTHER IGBO LEADERS RISE AGAINST HIM.

Ndigbo, wise up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by kanubiafra: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2018
godwinsmillions:

Ndigbo, wise up.
call for a referendum and see if you will hear pim from igbo's or not the one single topic that ends all fight in igbo land is biafra. IGBO can fight and kill themselves for any item on the one nigeria menu. but not on a biafra issue. for eg the 5 south east gov. forum do not meet for years they only start meeting when biafra / ipob where the topic did you also notice that the south east gov does not meet again? well just wait biafra starts hitting headlines again

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Bannylove13: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
sad
Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by gidgiddy: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
godwinsmillions:

Ndigbo, wise up.

The people you are calling Igbo leaders are not Igbo leaders, they are just politicians

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by mbos: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
what we want is BIAFRA
Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
kanubiafra:
call for a referendum and see if you will hear pim from igbo's or not the one single topic that ends all fight in igbo land is biafra. IGBO can fight and kill themselves for any item on the one nigeria menu. but not on a biafra issue. for eg the 5 south east gov. forum do not meet for years they only start meeting when biafra / ipob where the topic did you also notice that the south east gov does not meet again? well just wait biafra starts hitting headlines again

Biafra can't hit headlines again ooo since you have pitched your tent with the PDP. It means you are fully Nigeria compliant.

If we here pim from any igbo about biafra again. We shall unleash python dance 3 on the SE and we shall show no mercy this time. You have lost all claims to credibility on the biafra matter.

Your job right now is to do your best to make sure Atiku wins, else, you will have to support the Government and people of Nigeria.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

2 Likes

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Biafra can't hit headlines again ooo since you have pitched your tent with the PDP. It means you are fully Nigeria compliant.

If we here pim from any igbo about biafra again. We shall unleash python dance 3 on the SE and we shall show no mercy this time. You have lost all claims to credibility on the biafra matter.

Your job right now is to do your best to make sure Atiku wins, else, you will have to support the Government and people of Nigeria.

resurgent4oodua is now the foremost Biafra/IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu supporter grin grin

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by LZAA: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
immhotep:

resurgent4oodua is now the foremost Biafra/IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu supporter grin grin

cc lzaa
Small time now he wee marry igbo wife like Roger3D
Cc justiceleague1 sarrki

3 Likes

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
LZAA:

Cc justiceleague1 sarrki
resurgent4oodua has been eyeing Igbo wife for a long time now.
We know them grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by gen2briz(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
It amaze me how those fighting for Biafra now change slogan to Let get Nigeria working again... All of a sudden they now need votes from the amala and ewedu Region... Brown roof region as they always say..... They should come and carry it..

2 Likes

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
There is this ancient hatred against the Igbo man (inter-hatred) by other major tribes and hatred between Igbos (intra-hatred).

We only unite outside Nigeria.

Let's support Peter Obi.

cc:Juliusmalema
Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
There is this ancient hatred against the Igbo man (inter-hatred) by other major tribes and hatred between Igbos (intra-hatred).

Let's support Peter Obi.

Na wa ooo

I don't think it's hate. It's distrust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
LZAA:

Cc justiceleague1 sarrki

I no get your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Na wa ooo
IPOB supporter spotted. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Na wa ooo

I don't think it's hate. It's distrust.

My brother, I am an Igbo man who has lived in the South West, SS, North and East. Haven interacted with other tribes, they HATE Igbos (openly or secretly). And that hatred is made 'stronger' by the intra-igbo hatred. The Anambra man wants to prove a point to other Igbos. Ebonyi can't measure up because they are called "wawa" Igbos.
But this proof of dominance and internal strife can be found in every major tribe, e.g ara oko (Yoruba), banza bokwoi (Hausa) etc.

An Igbo man is hated by other tribes because we are very hard working, rich, and other tribes feel intimidated. The only problem of Igbos is lack of speaking with one voice.
This affects us politically. But we are more faithful than say, Yoruba (example, we stood behind PDP all these years, during Obj, Yar Adua etc).
We mean what we say and not unsteady.

As for crimes, all tribes in Nigeria have their fair share.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

My brother, I am an Igbo man who has lived in the South West, SS, North and East. Haven interacted with other tribes, they HATE Igbos (openly or secretly). And that hatred is made 'stronger' by the intra-igbo hatred. The Anambra man wants to prove a point to other Igbos. Ebonyi can't measure up because they are called "wawa" Igbos.

An Igbo man is hated by other tribes because we are very hard working, rich, and other tribes feel intimidated. The only problem of Igbos is lack of speaking with one voice.
This affects us politically. But we are more faithful than say, Yoruba (example, we stood behind PDP all these years, during Obj, Yar Adua etc).

As for crimes, all tribes in Nigeria have their fair share.

Have yorubas attacked you before? Look ehn, this online banter doesn't go beyond this place for the average yoruba man ooo. After all the insults and threats, we never attack you offline.

We distrust you because you have shown over time that you hold us responsible for your woes in Nigeria and for that reason, we oppose you politically. Other than that, we do not have any plans of violently attacking anybody. So be guided and know who your enemies are.

2 Likes

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by neezar: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Why are u drinking panadol for another person's headache

You guys are always afraid when we ask for segregation

Charge and bail coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by neezar: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Have yorubas attacked you before? Look ehn, this online banter doesn't go beyond this place for the average yoruba man ooo. After all the insults and threats, we never attack you offline.

We distrust you because you have shown over time that you hold us responsible for your woes in Nigeria and for that reason, we oppose you politically. Other than that, we do not have any plans of violently attacking anybody. So be guided and know who your enemies are.

Hausas will soon come and take over ur village

Mile12 rings a bell

Ife also wink

But ur problem are the igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
neezar:

Charge and bail coward

I go soon report you now. Continue in your folly.

1 Like

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Earthquake1: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
neezar:

Charge and bail coward

This is the highest coward and two faced hypocrite I've seen on nairaland

One minute he is begging Igbos to help them fight hausa domination, the second minute he is asking why a Yoruba is not PDP VP

Third minute he is saying the Igbos should leave VP candidature to fight Biafra

I've not seen a hypocrite like him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Earthquake1: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Where do you stand?

One minute you are standing with the North, another minute you are standing with the SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by neezar: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Is Buhari not more islamizing Nigeria again??

1 Like

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
This Atiku / Obi ticket is really paining some people. Na wa. Nigeria will move on and beyond hate. Some people would wish the rancorous state of affairs continue so they will always create discord. They only profit in confusion and disorderliness.

1 Like

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by neezar: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Earthquake1:

This is the highest coward and two faced hypocrite I've seen on nairaland

One minute he is begging Igbos to help them fight hausa domination, the second minute he is asking why a Yoruba is not PDP VP

Third minute he is saying the Igbos should leave VP candidature to fight Biafra

I've not seen a hypocrite like him
He's angry because Atiku made an igbo man as his vp

He's envious of our great igbo nation

it's in their blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by Earthquake1: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
neezar:

He's angry because Atiku made an igbo man as his vp

He's envious of our great igbo nation

it's in their blood

The guy tire me o

He is neither here nor there, I prefer hardcore anti-Igbo tribalist to him

1 Like

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by neezar: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
Earthquake1:

The guy tire me o

He is neither here nor there, I prefer hardcore anti-Igbo tribalist to him
I just wish Buhari can switch his running mate to another region

Let me see where their loyalty lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by BeardedMeat(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Trash
Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by BeardedMeat(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
immhotep:

resurgent4oodua has been eyeing Igbo wife for a long time now.
We know them grin grin
Who dash am! With im lifeless preeq?
Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by BeardedMeat(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Let's support Peter Obi.

This you just said is Trash!
Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by gurnam: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

The people you are calling Igbo leaders are not Igbo leaders, they are just politicians

Nnamdi Kanu is the authentic igbo leader then if the elected leaders are not.

Sometimes the way you people think gives the impression that democracy is not alive in your region. Who voted them into power? Yorubas and Hausas?

1 Like

Re: igbo People, Who Do Una? by BeardedMeat(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You violently attack who? Hiss! Try am weda you go reach house that day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu’s Daughter, Zina Invades Youth Carnival Advices Youths / Edo State 2019 Result / Nigerians At Ikoyi Office Of Nigerian Immigration Service To Get Their Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.