Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Do You Control Yourself From An Abusive Female Boss - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Control Yourself From An Abusive Female Boss (992 Views)

Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work / My Abusive Boss Broke My Head And Doesn't Want To Pay Me / Why Are Some Bosses Abusive To Their Employees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Control Yourself From An Abusive Female Boss by wunmi590(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

I don't know how to bad mouth organizations, but truth be told, i will talk about my present organization, even if i won't mention the name, which is a one man business.

This woman (MD), is just a torn on every staffs flesh, she abuses all staff, telling them they are mentally retarded, mad, stupid, and even sending us home with abuses, they recruits every month, just because people leave every month, so they have to get replacement, she doesn't see good in everything you do.

This early morning Tuesday, she told me i am mad, stupid and mentally retarded.

She would even be raining those abuses with pride, telling it your face that i pay your salary to feed your family.

Please i need to leave this work by December, I dont think i can cope with an Abusive boss.

You guys should share your experience
Re: How Do You Control Yourself From An Abusive Female Boss by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2018
wunmi590:
Dear Nairalanders,

I don't know how to bad mouth organizations, but truth be told, i will talk about my present organization, even if i won't mention the name, which is a one man business.

This woman (MD), is just a torn on every staffs flesh, she abuses all staff, telling them they are mentally retarded, mad, stupid, and even sending us home with abuses, they recruits every month, just because people leave every month, so they have to get replacement, she doesn't see good in everything you do.

This early morning Tuesday, she told me i am mad, stupid and mentally retarded.

She would even be raining those abuses with pride, telling it your face that i pay your salary to feed your family.

Please i need to leave this work by December, I dont think i can cope with an Abusive boss.

You guys should share your experience

Is this a one man business type of organization...Like she's the owner there's nobody else to report her to ?
Re: How Do You Control Yourself From An Abusive Female Boss by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
do your job,ignore her.b professional but dnt b rude..project ur mind into greater heights...you are scared of loosing your job..prepare yourself for the worst and hope for the best. that is how to deal wit problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Yourself From An Abusive Female Boss by wunmi590(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Is this a one man business type of organization...Like she's the owner there's nobody else to report her to ?

Yes its a one man business and her daughter is the HR, so nobody to report her to
Re: How Do You Control Yourself From An Abusive Female Boss by Kezmanp(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
just be yourself save along the line and be self employed.... God bless wink
Re: How Do You Control Yourself From An Abusive Female Boss by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
wunmi590:

Yes its a one man business and her daughter is the HR, so nobody to report her to

Just pray for another job....
Re: How Do You Control Yourself From An Abusive Female Boss by wunmi590(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Just pray for another job....

Thank you boss
Re: How Do You Control Yourself From An Abusive Female Boss by OneCorner: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
Use style to move closer to her always and be using ur arm to hit her breast like a mistake cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eland Oil And Gas Vacancies !!!!! / Mail From P-YES / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.