Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:50 PM

Salary Of Naval Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Of Naval Officers (1591 Views)

Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / Nigerian Navy Salary Structure 2018 – See How Much Pays Naval Officers / The Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary And Allowance | See Naval Officers Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Of Naval Officers by TOBIWHITE(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Good morning, I’m about applying for the DSSc if Nigerian Navy as A Physiotherapist. I just want to know how much they are being paid. Anyone with an idea should help
Re: Salary Of Naval Officers by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2018
TOBIWHITE:
Good morning, I’m about applying for the DSSc if Nigerian Navy as A Physiotherapist. I just want to know how much they are being paid. Anyone with an idea should help

Good question.

PS: Some people will soon come here to criticize you for asking about military salary. They'll say nonsense like "are you doing it for the money or the passion?" As if you're supposed to serve the country in hunger and at the detriment of your future. All of them are probably frustrated job seekers who couldn't secure a place for themselves... Just wait and see...

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Naval Officers by DaFlash: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
25k grin

Never will I serve the Nigerian military
I prefer to even join a rebel group. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Naval Officers by Wealthgem: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
A Christian school needs the service of an experienced administrative officer.

[a]Requirements:
1. Must have a relevant certificate
2. Must be a male not above 40years of age
3. Must reside around Iyana-ipaja, Aboru, Egbeda axis
4. Must be computer literate
5. Must be good at procurement

[b]Method of application:
Send CV to talentcentre2016@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Know Abt D Chaplains In D Military (navy, Army & Airforce)? / Nlng Graduate Test / Vacancies (Urgent) For Civil Engineers And Land Surveyor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.