Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. (1041 Views)

Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2018
Before I begin, this is a quote from me

" Salivation is Faith, then reason, Not the other way round ."

Salvation centres on the acceptance of the works of the cross..

It is foolish in that one has to BELIEVE that a sinless man dies for his sins even though the sinless man is not connected to him in any way.

It is foolish in that you just hear this gist and believe.

Interesting isn't it?

Yeah.

It simply means that reason is left aside first ...INCREDIBLE!!!!

Take a closer look at the quote

Salvation is Faith first, then reason.

this is the mystery behind it :

When you have accepted Jesus by faith... The almighty then OPEN YOUR EYES TO SEE AND UNLOCK THE MYSTERY BEHIND SALVATION..

Then, You are let in into the divine Knowledge..

Reason, knowing and knowledge them come in.

Don't forget that the Devil entice humans with KNOWLEDGE...

" YOU SHALL KNOW GOOD AND EVIL"

Fellowship with God is what brings knowledge.

So, you won't understand the concept of the gospel until you are in.

Those that are saved just know. Somehow, they just understand the mystery.

sorry. I didn't do it this way. God did.

THIS IS WHY IT IS THE WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO CONVINCE ANYONE WHO HEARS THE GOSPEL.

As a preacher, it is not your job.

This is what I will centre my discussion on in this thread.

Fellowship with God unlocks mystery.

You cannot simply DECODE WHAT GOD HAS KEPT AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT HIS.

Now, let the thread begins..
In this thread,

You will see that the gospel is not foolishness but the power of God.

God will open your eyes to this mystery in Jesus name.

And if you are in already, your faith will be strengthened by this thread in Jesus name.
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by tripplephi: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2018
o pls next time to be able to argue or pose a doctrine kindly use scriptures to back up your points and clearly point to where you are going.....

this thing you put here wont trend, no one will waste time over it until you detail it with scriptures
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2018
Take a good look at this:

(1 Corinthians 1 )
------------
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Unfortunately for the Greeks and the wise ones,

Reason is what they believe. They depend on the knowledge that man got AFTER HIS FALL IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN....

God, however, centres Salvation on THE KNOWLEDGE OBTAINED FROM FELLOWSHIP WITH HIM...

God, wants you TO KNOW WHEN YOU DISCARD THE CRUDE KNOWLEDGE THAT SATAN PROMISED IN THE GARDEN...

THIS IS THE FIRST STEP TO SALVATION.

The Jews had their own problem... They are not THINKERS.... They believe"

Moses brought a law. They saw God in fire, thunder and lightning on the mountain....

Their heart fixed on the law delivered by Moses.

They continue in this practice... AND SUDDENLY, STUMBLING BLOCK APPEARS.

Something different came to their path...

AND IT BECOMES A STUMBLING BLOCK TO THEM.

What do these two people have in common? The Greek and the Jew's?

I will show you
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2018
" But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."
(1 Corinthians 1: 24)

Take a closer look at this verse.

To them which are called..

Who does the calling? You the preacher?.. No.

The Holy Spirit.

Both JEWS AND GREEK...

Suddenly, to these two categories of people,

Jesus Christ becomes the Power and Wisdom of God.

But before they were called..... IT WAS FOOLISHNESS TO GREEKS AND STUMBLING BLOCK TO THE JEWS.

What has changed?

Knowledge. They now know.

How?

Through fellowship with God.

They taught it was foolishness until they were called.. and then, after being called, they now Know.

SALVATION IS FAITH FIRST, THEN REASON.

@ tripplephi, Be Patient .
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
Having established that true knowledge lies in the fellowship with God,

I will try to explain what I and the other children of God know...

I will try to explain that mystery to people who
still depend on the knowledge they obtained from the garden of Eden...

People who are not in fellowship with God.

I will depend on the Holy Spirit to do his work of conviction and call those that he wants.

I start with this....
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by 0temSapien: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Even Celsus is aware of this foolishness. See what he said.

Common Era 24:4 Now Celsus had read some of the claims of christianity and to him, they sounded like the babbles of children. Therefore Celsus said, those who wrote the scripts of Christianity and to those whom they were written are together people of poor mentality. For how can you say that a virgin gave birth to a child.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
I start with this...

" And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."
Genesis 3 Vs 7.

This is the fall of Man. This is where it first started.

Let's take a closer look at this verse :

The ate the tree of KNOWLEDGE...and their eyes were opened.

After being separated from God, their eyes were opened ...

Physically, they see. Spiritually, they were blinded.

Until you return to your maker, You will see physically and become blind spiritually..

This is not where I am going...

Suddenly, after exposure to the KNOWLEDGE OF THE DEVIL ....

Their unclothedness appear ...

They made coverings for themselves WITH LEAVES.

When God discovered their fall,

He made for them COATS OF SKIN.

In their knowledge they made coverings from leaves... while God clothed them with skin.

THE SKIN WAS OBTAINED FROM AN ANIMAL.

THAT IS SACRIFICE.

A sinless animal had to die for the skin to be available.

The Sacrifice of the lamb covers your unclothedness...and open your eyes to the true knowledge of God.

Man became blind to the spiritual world after this fall....

The believe in the sacrifice of the lamb OPENS YOUR EYES TO SPIRITUAL MYSTERY.

Without it, You don't have knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
Originakalokalo, pardon me a bit because I going off topic. What is the meaning of your moniker and what inspired it?

1 Like

Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Originakalokalo, pardon me a bit because I going off topic. What is the meaning of your moniker and what inspired it?

Lol.

it is alright.

I used this moniker when I first Registered on nairaland.... like Seven or more years ago.

I was a church goer at this time.

This is what inspired it:

When I was a child, I ate a lot. Mum will tease me and say... Kalokalo....

7 years ago, I opened a thread on naijahotjobs that had over a million views... as KALOKALO.

After which I registered on nairaland... I wanted to "customise " that thread because someone registered on nairaland then as kalokalo...

so I named myself originalkalokalo...

Funny.....but this is it.
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Now, let's continue to unravel the mystery.... behind the cross...

After that fall, they were driven out of the garden...

Take a look at this... A closer look....

" And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil:

and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:"

(Genesis 3: 22)

God had to drive man out of fellowship with him... God fellowship with them while they were in the garden.

outside the garden is outside relationship with God.

Why did God do that?

So that man will not LIVE FOREVER IN HIS STATE OF SIN.

did you see this in that verse?

The tree of Life was in the garden....

when man, through the deception of the devil, decided to eat the tree of Good and evil.

" And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight,

and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil."
(Genesis 2: 9)

have you seen that the tree of life was in the garden?

Yet man choose the tree of knowledge instead of the tree of life

No wonder the devil still uses knowledge and reason to stop people from obtaining Salvation through the author of life.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the LIFE.

So, in God's judgement, he decided that man will not be lost forever.... he sent him out of the garden...

for his own good.

it means, therefore, that for you to have access to life.... (the tree of life) you must shun Reason or knowledge from the devil and...

COME BACK TO THE GARDEN OF EDEN.

There, you have the tree of life....

AND YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER .

so, God did not want
want man to live forever IN sin...

He had to do something...
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by ihedinobi2: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Good job, brother. Very happy indeed to see your work. I have only thoroughly read up the first post and essentially skimmed everything else but it seems to me that you are on the right path which is not that common in my experience.

Very happy to be fellow soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
After this knowledge,

THERE WAS MURDER. CAIN KILLED HIS BROTHER...

and bit by bit... sin entered the world.

Don't forget of the skin of animal that was used as a covering....

God demonstrated that he will cover man's shame by sacrifice.

Then, some years later, He called Abraham out of Paganism and introduce himself to him.

He then later introduces the issue of animal sacrifice to the children of Israel. ...so that the

blood of the animal will cover their sins... and he can fellowship with man again.
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
ihedinobi2:
Good job, brother. Very happy indeed to see your work. I have only thoroughly read up the first post and essentially skimmed everything else but it seems to me that you are on the right path which is not that common in my experience.

Very happy to be fellow soldiers.

Thank you sir.

We only pray that seeing, they will see...and hearing, they will hear and repent.
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by ihedinobi2: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Thank you sir.

We only pray that seeing, they will see...and hearing, they will hear and repent.

Indeed. However, what is important is that we do our jobs: seek the Truth, learn it, believe it, live it and help others who are willing to do the same however the Holy Spirit has made us able to. It seems to me that that is what you are doing. Whatever the response may be, we should be faithful to the Truth.
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
Let me try and summarise this.

If you want the biblical references, you can ask me.

If an Israelite sin, an animal without blemish is used... The sinner puts his hands on it and confess his sin.

the animal takes the sins of the sinner...and killed instead of the sinner.

This is a principle of substitution...

The death of Jesus Christ is for everyone.

BUT YOU HAVE TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE ANIMAL....

you have to accept that he has been punished for your sins... Else, your sins remain.

Don't forget that other people lived in those days apart from Israelites ..They were pagans...

were they left out? No.

Take a closer look at this :

" And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation.

These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel."
(Exodus 19: 6)

God intended that ISRAEL WILL BE A NATION OF PRIESTS TO THE WORLD ....

more like pastors to the rest of the world....

but they failed. They joined paganism and God drove them out of his presence... out of Jerusalem.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is what God put in place for e Israelites..

and because of their disobedience, they couldn't live up to expectations...

God said... I am not interested in the blood of bulls and animals...

I am fed up. because you guys just do sacrifice without obedience...

he said.... I will now make a new covenant with the house of Israel...

I WILL WRITE MY LAWS IN THEIR HEART....
I will put my spirit spirit in them... The Holy Spirit.

He promised them a saviour... whose blood will take the sins of the world away PERMANENTLY.

Through this, endless sacrifice will. end... and the spirit of Jesus will enable man to live according to the will of God...

A man who has the Holy Spirit WANTS TO PLEASE GOD.

This is the essence of the sacrifice of the Lamb.

It is not possible that the blood of ANIMALS will take away the sins of MAN.

God had to look for a blameless man to save a sinful man.
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Now, the blameless man was born...

But not through the intercourse of man and woman.

SO THAT HE WILL NOT INHERIT SIN FROM HIS PARENTS.

Jesus was born, without the intercourse of man.

A blameless man.

As Adam fell, ALL MANKIND FELL.

ALL CREATIONS FELL.

Man inherited sin.

Through faith in the sacrifice of the blameless man, ALL MANKIND IS RESTORED BACK TO RIGHTEOUSNESS...

Now, I am back in the garden of Eden, where I will have access to the tree of life....

AND LIVE FOREVER....

This is the concept of the gospel.

It is not foolishness after all. Not to me, and not to those who are in.
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
ihedinobi2:

Indeed. However, what is important is that we do our jobs: seek the Truth, learn it, believe it, live it and help others who are willing to do the same however the Holy Spirit has made us able to. It seems to me that that is what you are doing. Whatever the response may be, we should be faithful to the Truth.

Yes. His grace is sufficient for us all.
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
Take a step of faith with the little you have heard..

Accept his sacrifice, his substitution for your sins..

Then the secret of the mystery of cross will be unlocked to you..

Then as a Greek, or gentile, or thinker, you will now know that Christ is the wisdom of God...

The matter of the cross will no longer be foolishness unto you.

Then you have knowledge, you have life eternal.
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:22am On Oct 17, 2018
I have shown you the principle of substitution.

Jesus is the sacrifice for everyone.
If you accept his sacrifice, you won't be punished for your sins. because he has taken your place

If you want to understand why faith comes first before reason and knowledge,

read through the posts carefully.

God bless you.
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
The blood of the animal could only cover sins...
the blood of Jesus washes away sins....and makes man pure before God..
No amount of self-righteousness can do this.
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
You need to be reborn.... Because death is the portion of this flesh...
that is why you need to be reborn by the Holy Spirit...
This is the work of salvation.
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:14am On Oct 18, 2018
Yes it doesn't make sense to you..

For it to make sense to you, You have to take a step of faith and come to Jesus .

That is when you get to understand the concept of salvation.

Come to Jesus today.
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
The gospel of Jesus is foolish to you because you are not called yet...
the moment you are in, it becomes God's wisdom , ....
the mystery is revealed to you.
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2018
Jesus saves. He is the only way.

1 Like

Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
God has chosen to save mankind this way.
Come to the way.. Come to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2018
Come to Jesus... and open the secret to Salvation.

1 Like

Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Jesus revealed God to mankind..
Accepting him is accepting life..
Jesus is the way to God...

1 Like

Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jesus has made himself a sacrifice for you.

Accept his sacrifice and be saved.

You can't face the wrath of God all by yourself and that is why he did that for you.

accept him and have life..

1 Like

Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Come to Jesus and have the experience.... Then you will know what you have missed all this while...

Jesus is a mystery that you unlock when you come to him.

1 Like

Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2018
I will raise him up on the last day...
Jesus made this statement.. Nobody can raise you up after death except Jesus.
Come to him and have life
Re: Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2018
Originakalokalo:
Before I begin, this is a quote from me

" Salivation is Faith, then reason, Not the other way round ."

Salvation centres on the acceptance of the works of the cross..

It is foolish in that one has to BELIEVE that a sinless man dies for his sins even though the sinless man is not connected to him in any way.

It is foolish in that you just hear this gist and believe.

Interesting isn't it?

Yeah.

It simply means that reason is left aside first ...INCREDIBLE!!!!

Take a closer look at the quote

Salvation is Faith first, then reason.

this is the mystery behind it :

When you have accepted Jesus by faith... The almighty then OPEN YOUR EYES TO SEE AND UNLOCK THE MYSTERY BEHIND SALVATION..

Then, You are let in into the divine Knowledge..

Reason, knowing and knowledge them come in.

Don't forget that the Devil entice humans with KNOWLEDGE...

" YOU SHALL KNOW GOOD AND EVIL"

Fellowship with God is what brings knowledge.

So, you won't understand the concept of the gospel until you are in.

Those that are saved just know. Somehow, they just understand the mystery.

sorry. I didn't do it this way. God did.

THIS IS WHY IT IS THE WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO CONVINCE ANYONE WHO HEARS THE GOSPEL.

As a preacher, it is not your job.

This is what I will centre my discussion on in this thread.

Fellowship with God unlocks mystery.

You cannot simply DECODE WHAT GOD HAS KEPT AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT HIS.

Now, let the thread begins..
In this thread,

You will see that the gospel is not foolishness but the power of God.

God will open your eyes to this mystery in Jesus name.

And if you are in already, your faith will be strengthened by this thread in Jesus name.
so true, only those in the ark will understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment / Illicit Sex Is No Joke - Do Not Be Deceived / This Is Not GOD. This Is Not Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.