Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Anyway Out. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyway Out. (308 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyway Out. by Moreoffaith(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Good day all.

This year alone i have lost two android phone to phone thieves, i tried all my best to track the location of the the phone through find my device app but it didn't work out..

Early May this year, I went to check my wife at the hospital, I noticed my infinix hot4 slipped out of my joggers when I got home, I tried calling with my wife line and also chatted my line .. A young guy pick up, replied my messages, played me and didn't return the phone.

After going through a lot before I was able to retrieve my lines, I got another phone infinix note 4 on May 8, fast forward to October 10 this year I wasn't feeling alright so as I open my office, I kept my phone on the table after chatting with my colleague who told me he was stuck in traffic, I decided to relax for some minute so i fell asleep, a lady walk into my office, pick up my phone and take the next available bike..

I am thinking of getting an iPhone this time around cos i feel android phone is very easy for them to wipe and use.

Does anyone on this forum by luck related or know anyone who can help track a lost android phone, I have both receipt, carton and IMEI no with me.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone XS And Iphone XS Max Features, Review And Price Nigeria, Kenya / Need A Bluetooth Earpiece / Second Hand Phone Needed In Calabar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.