Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Transgender Man Says His Animal Role Brings Him Closer To His Husband [pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transgender Man Says His Animal Role Brings Him Closer To His Husband [pics] (770 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender Man Says His Animal Role Brings Him Closer To His Husband [pics] by ExAngel007(f): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is a bizarre story of a Transgender man who
identifies as a dog and he claims that his animal role has helped in bringing him more closer to his
husband, or ‘handler.’

Tony McGinn , known as ' Tony Bark' says he has been into animal role-play his entire life, and refers to himself as a 'human pup'.

According to the Daily Mail, the 30-year-old, who was born originally born female, is supported by his husband and ‘handler’ Andrew who accompanies him to regular play dates with other role-players in their hometown of Los Angeles.”

Tony said: ‘To me a dog is everything pure in the
world. Dogs experience the world through a lens of pure joy that I don’t think other animals have.

A lot of little kids like to play like they’re a dog and most of them grow out of it. I just never grew out of that.

And now in my adult life, in my relationships, it’s a way for me to feel vulnerable and exposed and close to my partner. It’s a very intimate thing. Imagine if the easiest way to delight your partner is you just throw a ball across the room.

Relationships wouldn’t fail anymore if that’s all you had to do.” His partner Andrew added: “I hang out and I provide him with lots of attention and tell him he is a good boy. That’s basically 90 percent of it. I think everyone should feel comfortable exploring the limits of their
creativity and imagination and most of us have
grown up in a culture that strongly discourages you from taking it too far.

I appreciate that I am married to someone who encourages me to explore my imagination and my interests wherever they lead and I try to do the same.”

The gay couple who have known each since 2009
claim that their three real dogs are “bio dogs.”

But that doesn't mean Tony doesn't think of himself as a 'real dog'. 'Pet play is anytime that a person takes on the role of an animal,' he explained. 'They emulate that animal either through their behaviour or their actions. 'I do consider myself as a pup at all times every day,
but I don't engage in pet play every day.

'We engage in pet play actively a few times a month, and it's often in a social setting such as a club or an event. 'Some people wear costumes, some people try to get into the headspace of the animal and think as an animal would.' They also reveal that Tony does all of these, donning a
home-made dog 'hood' for his pet play meetings, as well as a sex-toy harness which he reverses and uses to hold a rubber silicone tail.

He maintains that his pastime remains an entirely
innocent hobby. 'For me it's not sexual but it's still a form of intimacy because it is a vulnerable place,' he said. 'It's a bit of a power dynamic that puts Andrew in charge and I enjoy that.' Andrew added:

'We don't make it sexual but I have
nothing against those who do.' Tony particularly enjoys playing fetch and tug of war with Andrew, who says he is happy to act as Tony's handler.

'In a practical sense all I really do is help fill out the fantasy by being the human,' said Andrew. 'In the same way a human looks after their pet to make sure that their pet doesn't have a little too much fun and hurt themselves.

'I bring water and just tell Tony when he needs to
chill out.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6269051/My-partner-dog-transgender-man-identifies-canine.html
Re: Transgender Man Says His Animal Role Brings Him Closer To His Husband [pics] by marshalldgreat(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
Onye iberibe
Re: Transgender Man Says His Animal Role Brings Him Closer To His Husband [pics] by Tamarapetty(f): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bullshiii!
Re: Transgender Man Says His Animal Role Brings Him Closer To His Husband [pics] by kingxsamz(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
This ones case pass prayers.

Re: Transgender Man Says His Animal Role Brings Him Closer To His Husband [pics] by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2018
It's BDSM roleplaying, this is just the gay part, there are also straight dom and sub, it's hot to be

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Girl That Is In A Newly Sweet Romantic Relationship. / I Tested Negative To Hiv / Sexy Vonne Couture Presents Dudu Collection (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.