Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) (7958 Views)

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / Why Do You Want To Date Me (give Her A Reply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Fierce11: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Earthquake1:

Everybody undergoes emotional stress

Illiterate
I don't know how to stress myself over any 'emotinal' issue.. So please, don't be stupid.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oreofepeters:

I understand your but I don't think you can change that orientation, blame it on the society.
You said "we should be patient and wait for the right partner" for how long?

meanwhile true love doesn't exist anymore, love is for poor people.

My mom married my dad when he was nothing, they started from the flea bottom. But today they are still happily living together.
Can you replicate that kind of love today? that's my point.

Sure anything is possible but it's rare, it all depends on what u believe. Love still exists smiley
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Geenosko:
I understand that everyone has the right to air their views but it's very disturbing that men can actually reason like this and people actually support this line of thought.

One significant reason is that certain people (male and female) have reduced relationships to being transactional.

As a lady pray to avoid men like the person who was quoted and as a guy pray that your sisters never come across men like him.

It's terrible to have such a mindset.

Please click the share button, thank you smiley
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dillusionist:
That boy and the rest of them that liked that post are disappointment to humanity

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
emmyN:
I actually read through to the third page of that thread but was surprised no one came out to challenge that statement. The encomiums rather kept pouring in. He's entitled to his opinion though.

I guess it's the values we've adopted in the society plus unpalatable experiences in the hands of some ladies, who seem to have of late taken on the majority, that have shaped men to reason in this way.

Life is not all about sex and money. We were created to love.

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Lmao thanks for your input... Na him fellow beer parlour men they hail am na, he is now feeling fly! ... True true u cannot cheat nature no matter how hard you claim to be. Everybody needs someone, even God saw that it doesn't make sense for anyone to be alone. Loneliness kills faster than anything, Thanks once again, Please don't forget to share my post, thanks!

Lmao thanks for sharing this but I meant the original post... Thanks smiley wink
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Geenosko: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oreofepeters:

My mom married my dad when he was nothing, they started from the flea bottom. But today they are still happily living together.
Can you replicate that kind of love today? that's my point.

Yes. It still happens.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

Dude should be drunk by now, going by the way people are ordering crates of beer for him......

Infact he received a credit alert from somebody ontop that comment grin

Who saw that part where someone suggested to him to share the money with some other less privilege guys online?

Well, as for me, I have done all he wrote on that comment before, that is, (staying without having a girlfriend because of the trauma that is involved). But I came to a point, I couldnt continue that way. I gave it up, cos I couldnt cheat nature. I need a woman.

We must need a woman, we cant cheat nature, We must need a woman, I repeat we must need a woma

Please share the original post , it is an opinion thread, thanks for your sincere input once more smiley
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by N0favors: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Your gender does not automatically mean respect.
Yes it is better you quit because it is your type that would give a woman hell.You earn respect not demand it.You are a man and so what?Are women not humans who also deserve such since it seems appropriate for you to control the lives and opinions of women.

May genuine ladies not jam men like you.
I’m a King and I know it. Any girl I’m with is my subject. They do what I want them to do or I bin them

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Oreofepeters: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Geenosko:

Yes. It still happens.
Bro I doubt it, maybe because I'm so damaged..
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
N0favors:
I’m a King and I know it. Any girl I’m with is my subject. They do what I want them to do or I bin them

That is your problem oga and it is none of my business if you want to live in a fool paradise.
Afterall it is left for the ladies you date to agree to such.

Have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by N0favors: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

That is your problem oga and it is none of my business if you want to live in a fool paradise.
Afterall it is left for the ladies you date to agree to such.

Have a great day.

I can’t even date your type. You will be too parasitic. Nothing to offer

7 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
N0favors:

I can’t even date your type. You will be too parasitic. Nothing to offer

Never really said you should and believe me when I say the feeling is mutual now do yourself a favour and scram out of my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by pansophist(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
In as much as I do not fully agree with his comment, it is necessary to understand the situational context that made him wrote such. In a nutshell, he his advising men not to loose their masculinity in the face of women, just as you probably will advice women not to loose their femininity in the face of men. Both advice are reasonable.

Secondly, advising men to patronize prostitute during heat period may be morally wrong to you, but that's subjective. He his hurting no one, and patronizing prostitute is a transaction both parties agree to engage in. This is where I do not agree with him but again, to each his own.

If I were you, I will try to understand the root cause of such behaviours and why lots of men will choose that route. Blaming him and other men that choose such lifestyle is tackling the symptom, not the root cause. If naija women stop seeing men as cash machine, and men stop seeing women as sexual object, then, problem like this will disappear.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by 2buffagain(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
Geenosko:
I understand that everyone has the right to air their views but it's very disturbing that men can actually reason like this and people actually support this line of thought.

One significant reason is that certain people (male and female) have reduced relationships to being transactional.

As a lady pray to avoid men like the person who was quoted and as a guy pray that your sisters never come across men like him.

It's terrible to have such a mindset.

You're just caught up in your feelings because if ALL men thought like this (i.e thinking only about themselves, like most women do), you females would become quite wretched. grin

Men are already thinking like this in droves.
Have you never heard of the MGTOW movement? (Men going their own way)
It is growing into quite the popular lifestyle. It is as a response to the unheard frustrations of men over the current modern years...seeing as men who express their pain regarding women just generally get laughed at or called pathetic.

In fact this response shows that you are STILL being selfish. Imagine people calling you pathetic each time you express your pain...what will you eventually do? You haven't thought about that. All you care about is how it affects you, hence y'all whining in this thread.

That's what happens when you keep laughing at peoples pain. They stop caring after a point and forge a life of happiness away from said pain and other pointless social norms that, upon honest personal evaluation, doesn't really benefit them as it does the other party.

You don't have to pray to avoid MGTOW men as you can bet they are ALREADY avoiding you.
You naive females tend to think that the only way a man can have sex outside of marriage is by wither paying for it or lying to some girl.
I assure you, a man does not need to lie or pay for sex. He can state the terms of whatever "relationship" he wants and that won't stop women from still applying with their CV. Only idiotic men lie for sex.

MGTOW is only going to grow. Did your bible not tell you these times were coming?

9 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by seyigiggle: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
who took the ladder that is usually used to the high tension? someone needs it.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Geenosko: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Bro I doubt it, maybe because I'm so damaged..

Water kills people but that doesn't stop us from drinking it.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
2buffagain:

You're just caught up in your feelings because if ALL men thought like this (i.e thinking only about themselves, like most women do), you females would become quite wretched. grin

Men are already thinking like this in droves.
Have you never heard of the MGTOW movement? (Men going their own way)
It is growing into quite the popular lifestyle. It is as a response to the unheard frustrations of men over the current modern years, and also to men who have been victims to women....seeing as men who express their pain regarding women just generally get laughed at.

That's what happens when you keep laughing at peoples pain. They stop caring after a point and forge a life of happiness away from said pain and other pointless social norms that, upon honest personal evaluation, doesn't really benefit them as it does the other party.

You don't have to pray to avoid MGTOW men as you can bet they are ALREADY avoiding you.
You naive females tend to think that the only way a man can have sex outside of marriage is by wither paying for it or lying to some girl.
I assure you, a man does not need to lie. He can state the terms of whatever "relationship" he wants and that won't stop women from still applying with their CV. Only idiotic men lie for sex.

MGTOW is only going to grow. Did your bible not tell you these times were coming?

No be only MGTOW , na MGWAGON.... The person u quoted is a male to start with and you can promote your movement somewhere else or better still create a thread for it rather than promoting it on other people's thread Mr MGTOW

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by akinszz: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
The guy is right... The problem is we don't like to be told the truth.

8 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by 2buffagain(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

No be only MGTOW , na MGWAGON.... The person u quoted is a male to start with and you can promote your movement somewhere else or better still create a thread for it rather than promoting it on other people's thread Mr MGTOW

I am not "Mr MGTOW".

I am simply educating your ilk (be they man or woman) of the realities of psychological responses and the situations that cause them....something you should be looking into instead of pathetically complaining in this thread. smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by pansophist(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
@2buffagain, The way western women de fear the MGTOW movement ehn? grin

When you grew up in a society where you are automatically guilty in any interaction involving a woman, or constantly been told you're an oppressor just for being a man, then, it's make sense to just unplug oneself from society and enter ghost mode. After all, women need men like a fish needs a bicycle grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Well...i just liked this post and i'll do it again and again.Btw..i'm a real man...to all the real men out there,here is the quote"if you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex,women will respect you".

5 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by N0favors: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Never really said you should and believe me when I say the feeling is mutual now do yourself a favour and scram out of my mentions.
That’s why you’ll never find man on Nairaland. Shame

4 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
2buffagain:

I am not "Mr MGTOW".

I am simply educating your ilk (be they man or woman) of the realities of psychological responses and the situations that cause them....something you should be looking into instead of pathetically complaining in this thread. smiley

Grammarian go and educate your MGTOW people because they need it more than I do and mind you I am not complaining, I am simply enlightening a certain set of people on a particular topic. It is an opinion thread not a complaint thread. Get Understanding, it will profit you

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
N0favors:
That’s why you’ll never find man on Nairaland. Shame

Shuu lmao cheesy grin who is praying to meet a man on Nairaland Dem they give award *Rotfl... Funny you!

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

Dude should be drunk by now, going by the way people are ordering crates of beer for him......

Who saw that part where someone suggested to him to share the money with some other less privilege guys online?

Well, as for me, I have done all he wrote on that comment before, that is, (staying without having a girlfriend because of the trauma that is involved). But I came to a point, I couldnt continue that way. I gave it up, cos I couldnt cheat nature. I need a woman.

We must need a woman, we cant cheat nature, We must need a woman, I repeat we must need a woma
baba why you dey lie like this na... Through out history pages, women and men alike have been able to live a stable life without being emotionally attached to the opposite sex... Isaac Newton, Nikola tesla, Oprah... Do these names sound familiar? All you need is dust your history books man

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
akinszz:
The guy is right... The problem is we don't like to be told the truth.

Wat truth are you talking about? Please truth is relative, Wat is truth for you might not be truth for me biko

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
morningstar55:
Well...i just liked this post and i'll do it again and again.Btw..i'm a real man...to all the real men out there,here is the quote"if you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex,women will respect you".

By their words u shall know them , u don't need to tell us that you are a real man... A real Man does not advertise it the way u do, it shows in their posts smiley
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by rockyh(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
Some ladies words n actions make guys take such useless n unedited actions a lady I was bn serious with once told me that if I will have sex with her I will first pay her money before her coming to see me so she doesn't look like a prostitute before me she even went as far as quoting the figures to pay her so if u are immature n meet such ladies u will think n behave like the guy in question I see relationship as a leverage to broaden ur mindset about marriage so never say don't need a lady but say u don't need a lady who sees relationship as a piggy bank

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by 2buffagain(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

This is why you short-change yourself.
Carry with you the mindset that A woman must also need a man, along with a mindset of abundance...and you will never lack for opportunities to get your need met.

#DignityAndRespectOverToto
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
rockyh:
Some ladies words n actions make guys take such useless n unedited actions a lady I was bn serious with once told me that if I will have sex with her I will first pay her money before her coming to see me so she doesn't look like a prostitute before me she even went as far as quoting the figures to pay her so if u are immature n meet such ladies u will think n behave like the guy in question I see relationship as a leverage to broaden ur mindset about marriage so never say don't need a lady but say u don't need a lady who sees relationship as a piggy bank

Very true, it's better said that way... He even said mother and child is the most important but how will the mother have the child without the father I think he sees women as objects and it's amazing how people are applauding this mindset. Maybe he is not ready to have a family sha or he doesn't want to

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by uthlaw: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

what of does that settled for baby mama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? / Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today / Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.