Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) (7989 Views)

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / Why Do You Want To Date Me (give Her A Reply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Has there ever been a time in history where love wasn't transactional? "love" as we know it, is merely a chemical activity in the brain... Through out the ages, men have been the sole provider and protector of the family, that should be him keeping his part of the transaction otherwise that same love is not reciprocated by his wife... With the advent of feminism everything is beginning to change.. Transactions are changing rapidly... I might get married, I'll live up to my own part of the deal, while my wife does the same.. But I don't think I can be emotionally attached to anyone, I can't even imagine myself thinking of someone day and night, that should be the appex of stupidity... As regards what the dude wrote, I support him.. But I feel sex with prostitutes isn't something to joke with

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by GOFRONT(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
cool

I am not talking about being "Emotionally" attached to a lady, but all I'm saying is man must need fvck grin

Gone are those days of Nastrademus, Isaac Newton, Micheal Faraday and the rest....Even if these men are scientists and they were busy with their scientific research, they still answer whenever mother Nature comes calling Y'knamean?? grin

Okay let us come back to Nigeria......

Las las Linda Ikeji no fvkc
Las las Chimamanda Adichie no fvkc
Las las Nh04 no fvck prostitute with 1k??

Even you Mr DeckXavier, you fit lie say you nor get girlfriend or wife?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by GOFRONT(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
cool
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
GOFRONT:
cool

I am not talking about being "Emotionally" attached to a lady, but all I'm saying is man must need fvck grin

Gone are those days of Nastrademus, Isaac Newton, Micheal Faraday and the rest....Even if these men are scientists and they were busy with their scientific research, they still answer whenever mother Nature comes calling Y'knamean?? grin

Okay let us come back to Nigeria......

Las las Linda Ikeji no fvkc
Las las Chimamanda Adichie no fvkc
Las las Nh04 no fvck prostitute with 1k??

Even you Mr DeckXavier, you fit lie say you nor get girlfriend or wife?? grin grin
why I no go fvck... See this guy o.. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Tombrown3(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Very true, it's better said that way... He even said mother and child is the most important but how will the mother have the child without the father I think he sees women as objects and it's amazing how people are applauding this mindset. Maybe he is not ready to have a family sha or he doesn't want to

So it's only by love someone can have sex and make a baby abi? I have been listening to you quietly. Don't provoke me ooo....
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tombrown3:

So it's only by love someone can have sex and make a baby abi? I have been listening to you quietly. Don't provoke me ooo....

grin grin please do not be provoked, so u are the type that can sleep with someone when u don't love the person... Wawu!!! Baby Mama Gang Spotted
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Am yet to see the real women here,it is not for them,because we identify them with their characters.it now implies that only awon slay mamas and feminists are mad over that comment? nho4,you are hero mahn. Educate them nho4,pussy aint worth the emotional stress. make money and give those godamn leeches the prettymike treatment. no be feminism(equality with men)una want? lonelyness,heartbreaks,disapointments and regretts go kill una when una clock evening newspaper. our mothers didnt grow with your kind of mentality.since you slay mamas insist on "no love without cash" you will get "no cash without pu%%y. una want the so called real men to offer their lives to please una but in return, nothing to offer except pussy we adamu,iniobong,obinna,olamide,ehis,nelson, and cucumber dey 4uk with reckless abandone. rara oo

4 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Am yet to see the real women here,it is not for them,because we identify them with their characters.it now implies that only awon slay mamas and feminists are mad over that comment? nho4,you are hero mahn. Educate them nho4,pussy aint worth the emotional stress. make money and give those godamn leeches the prettymike treatment. no be feminism(equality with men)una want? lonelyness,heartbreaks,disapointments and regretts go kill una when una clock evening newspaper. our mothers didnt grow with your kind of mentality.since you slay mamas insist on "no love without cash" you will get "no cash without pu%%y. una want the so called real men to offer their lives to please una but in return, nothing to offer except pussy we adamu,iniobong,obinna,olamide,ehis,nelson, and cucumber dey 4uk with reckless abandone. rara oo

You are just a child that lacks comprehension! Typical Beer Parlour Rants

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Tombrown3(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

grin grin please do not be provoked, so u are the type that can sleep with someone when u don't love the person... Wawu!!! Baby Mama Gang Spotted

lipsrsealed
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

You are just a child that lacks comprehension! Typical Beer Parlour Rants
Your are just a pained evening newspaper. You ladies aint gonna be allowed to mess with our emotions anymore. deal with it granny.

6 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by chinchonglee(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

No be only MGTOW , na MGWAGON.... The person u quoted is a male to start with and you can promote your movement somewhere else or better still create a thread for it rather than promoting it on other people's thread Mr MGTOW
was actually doubting ur stupidity...

nt until i saw dis ur post..all i av to say to u is..

U NOR GET SENSE!

4 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by ashewoboy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
ladies are stupid. that post may get him a pvssy. I know a number of them must have sent him message. ladies are hypocrite. "guys, never support a lady in any argument"

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Your are just a pained evening newspaper. You ladies aint gonna be allowed to mess with our emotions anymore. deal with it granny.

Lmao if I tell u my age, you will be amazed smiley but good luck with your thoughts tho
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
chinchonglee:

was actually doubting ur stupidity...

nt until i saw dis ur post..all i av to say to u is..

U NOR GET SENSE!

See u that have sense , u are so senseless that u didn't even know the right business to start... Oh What a Baby!

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

Dude should be drunk by now, going by the way people are ordering crates of beer for him......

Infact he received a credit alert from somebody ontop that comment grin

Who saw that part where someone suggested to him to share the money with some other less privilege guys online?

Well, as for me, I have done all he wrote on that comment before, that is, (staying without having a girlfriend because of the trauma that is involved). But I came to a point, I couldnt continue that way. I gave it up, cos I couldnt cheat nature. I need a woman.

We must need a woman, we cant cheat nature, We must need a woman, I repeat we must need a woma
Lol
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Lmao if I tell u my age, you will be amazed smiley but good luck with your thoughts tho
ok granny.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
For a long time even till recently I keep telling Nigerian ladies that their mentality will turn men into beasts and it will be very negative on them ladies but they won't hear. Most of the guys supporting him shared or have tales of how a girls orientation and doings changed them from otherwise lovely folks to mindless f*ckers. This is just the beginning unless the men see real changes.

It all was sounding like nonsense when I kept howling to them that Nigerian men will sooner or later turn to emotionless beasts towards them but they took me for a naysayer. Now they are even bringing feminism into an already bad case that one will finally be the final nail to mens love towards women. It is already written....

5 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
ashewoboy:
ladies are stupid. that post may get him a pvssy. I know a number of them must have sent him message. ladies are hypocrite. "guys, never support a lady in any argument"

Just like you sent me a message?? You are the biggest hypocrite ever!!!! You just exposed yourself, it shows how hypocritical u lot are, u tell people to do one thing and later do the opposite of what you preach. I don't pity people like you, I pity your gullible followers. Maybe you should lead by example and stop sending messages to ladies here on NL since they are stupid.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Rosay15(f): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
To me d guy has a point and it is nt his fault. If at all there is no woman that subject herself be a babymama or runs girl, I knw he won't be saying all dose tins bt ladies of nowadays don turn their Toto to business centre, pls tell me y men won't talk anyhow to ladies. Some ladies are damn useless, dey no get shame just as if dog carry their tin go Ni, there is no dick dat no fit enter deir Toto in as much money is involve, so wat is now d point, abeg tell me how do guys wan give lady respect bt it doesn't mean dat there is no real woman outside there bt to be realistic it hard to find Cus dose bad ladies don spoil d good ones and that's y men always think we are all d same tin.
True love still exist and it real bt our men don't ve time for it Cus dey can use their money to buy wat dey want and las las dat same guy go still love Cus we knw dere type, is just because he has nt meet d right person and na deir type dey fall in love with a lady 100%.
My own is dat wen u are with d right person everything fall in place and u gonna be asking urself say so love swt lyk dis.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by chinchonglee(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

See u that have sense , u are so senseless that u didn't even know the right business to start... Oh What a Baby!

loool...u don run go check my profile..

ur brain nor dey functional at all...

u supposed dey okija shrine dey work as assistant to the chief priest...

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
princfred:
For a long time even till recently I keep telling Nigerian ladies that their mentality will turn men into beasts and it will be very negative on them ladies but they won't hear. Most of the guys supporting him shared or have tales of how a girls orientation and doing changed them from otherwise lovely folks to mindless f*ckers. This is just the beginning.

Who is deceiving who? At the end of the day, they will suffer it too. U think men have not done worse things to women as well? Is that what you think? It's only a man/lady with no values that will allow a wrong relationship change him/her. Let's call a spade a spade. Nigeria's economy is bad but will u gaan do yahoo because it's bad Only a person with poor moral upbringing will follow that path come what may. Life is a Choice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Geenosko: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
please can we make our points without insults?

Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Who is deceiving who? At the end of the day, they will suffer it too. U think men have not done worse things to women as well? Is that what you think? It's only a man/lady with no values that will allow a wrong relationship change him/her. Let's call a spade a spade. Nigeria's economy is bad but will u gaan do yahoo because it's bad Only a person with poor moral upbringing will follow that path come what may. Life is a Choice!
I am not a yardstick to others. I only know and say how others will very very very likely respond. And what i see is that more and more men will tend towards being emotionless brutes towards women given the orientation of ladies -feminism, quest for more etc. And you cant be too sure of my sainthood towards women. I once dated a girl and from her attitude and orientation i just knew she will suffer badly in the hands of men. So I left her so as not to be the one to eventually suffer her. Lo and behold some years later I met her almost at the point of death and had to save her life just for goodness sake. While, most probably, due to her attitude her other ex's and even bf who put her in the terrible state watched and left her for death. I saw the plumpy girl I used to know looking like an AIDs patience i had to see her HIV test to believe she didn't have AIDs. It was that bad and I cursed the day I left her knowing her most likely eventual fate. My helping her was even considered foolishness by the normal standard but I knew down in my heart she will most likely die if I looked the other way like others.
Most times you ladies have no clue as to the level of wickedness you provoke in men by mere wacky attitudes especially to men who are already struggling in life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by ashewoboy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Just like you sent me a message?? You are the biggest hypocrite ever!!!! You just exposed yourself, it shows how hypocritical u lot are, u tell people to do one thing and later do the opposite of what you preach. I don't pity people like you, I pity your gullible followers. Maybe you should lead by example and stop sending messages to ladies here on NL since they are stupid.

why not reply my message and know why I sent you a message? your moniker sound like a married woman moniker. I wanna see the photos of the lady behind your moniker. m a guy. i can send any lady I choose to send message. I may wanna hook up with you, I may wanna collect your number.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by propanet(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
How market Op, Who is leading?
Are those in support of the guy's post leading or those against it?
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Bro I doubt it, maybe because I'm so damaged..
its not true, get that thought off ur head. probably u have gone thru a lot, so have lots of girls. I once dated a guy that asked me to marry him, went thru his whatsapp once and found out that he also asked same of three other girls. I just quit, yet I still believe in love. time will reveal it all. if we continue with this mindset, our future husbands and wives will suffer
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
propanet:
How market Op, Who is leading?
Are those in support of the guy's post leading or those against it?

Evil spreads faster than Good nah grin I am not surprised!

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
gloria34:
its not true, get that thought off ur head. probably u have gone thru a lot, so have lots of girls. I once dated a guy that asked me to marry him, went thru his whatsapp once and found out that he also asked same of three other girls. I just quit, yet I still believe in love. time will reveal it all. if we continue with this mindset, our future husbands and wives will suffer

Aww, I can perfectly relate... But do u know some ladies will still see all those things and go ahead and marry because of desperation, you made a wise decision to walk away, like you sed, with time, everything will fall into place. Keep believing and you will attract the man of your dreams! kiss

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
princfred:
For a long time even till recently I keep telling Nigerian ladies that their mentality will turn men into beasts and it will be very negative on them ladies but they won't hear. Most of the guys supporting him shared or have tales of how a girls orientation and doings changed them from otherwise lovely folks to mindless f*ckers. This is just the beginning unless the men see real changes.

It all was sounding like nonsense when I kept howling to them that Nigerian men will sooner or later turn to emotionless beasts towards them but they took me for a naysayer. Now they are even bringing feminism into an already bad case that one will finally be the final nail to mens love towards women. It is already written....
what about guys who have turn girls to beasts? I didn't want to comment but with d issue of girls being at fault is so annoying. we have bad people everywhere and if anybody wishes to join d train cos of an unfortunate event that he is not d first and won't b d last to go thru, good luck to him.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Oreofepeters: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
gloria34:
huh I wish I can have your mindset........
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by propanet(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Evil spreads faster than Good nah grin I am not surprised!
Although the guy has a very good point, it all depends on how we perceive it
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Aww, I can perfectly relate... But do u know some ladies will still see all those things and go ahead and marry because of desperation, you made a wise decision to walk away, like you sed, with time, everything will fall into place. Keep believing and you will attract the man of your dreams! kiss
my dear, haven't even celebrated my 23rd birthday, y should I be in a hurry? even if I'm 35, won't go into such. already in a relationship and despite our ups and downs, we are still going strong. he respects me and I do same, I believe in him and hope it all works out as planned. even if it doesn't, I know something better is waiting. thanks sis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Sex You Must Not Have / Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating / When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.