Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

'My G': Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Pictured Inside His Private Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My G': Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Pictured Inside His Private Jet (1478 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My G': Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Pictured Inside His Private Jet by GistersNG: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Pop singer Davido and his lovely girlfriend, Chioma hook up together inside his private jet.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/davido-girlfriend-chioma-pictured-inside-private-jet

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: 'My G': Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Pictured Inside His Private Jet by GistersNG: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2018

Re: 'My G': Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Pictured Inside His Private Jet by celebgistz: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
More photos

Re: 'My G': Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Pictured Inside His Private Jet by itspzpics(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nice one
Re: 'My G': Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Pictured Inside His Private Jet by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lemme spread my mat here, because I know this one will hit FP. Besides I heard Davido is now the owner of nairaland, that's why we see all this poo about Davido on FP

Gone are those good old days, when we see sensible and educational stuffs grace the FP.
Re: 'My G': Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Pictured Inside His Private Jet by gergemam: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Where's Madam Kemi...?
Re: 'My G': Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Pictured Inside His Private Jet by jordyspices: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
These guy PR always on point every thing abt obo na new na,wah oh
Re: 'My G': Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Pictured Inside His Private Jet by Waakanda: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Flex lomo cheesy
Re: 'My G': Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Pictured Inside His Private Jet by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
guyzoned gringringrin
Re: 'My G': Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Pictured Inside His Private Jet by Zansu007: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Shey make we boil chips. grin grin grin Davido fan coming hard on me.lolz

(1) (Reply)

See Reno Omokri’s Savage Response To A Troll / Kendall Jenner Goes Completely Nude For Vogue Italia (photos) / Davido Licks Chioma’s Face As They Reunite After 2 Months Apart - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.