Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) (79479 Views)

Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by hadjipapiey(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
He'll play big to the Gallery till he get hooked with a small Cutlery undecided

U know Yo KNOW!

Born2Breed:

Fayose is true Ekiti man, this is the true descendant of Ogedengbe.

Fearless!!!
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by billyG(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Maxymilliano:
If he had taken off or had gone into hiding, he would have been labelled a coward. Now he has surrendered himself to EFCC, he is being called a clown.
Take off to where he has been on d radar of dss since,if he fart dey know,where is he gonna run to,it is better they hold him here than to b caught in Dubai ask ibori.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by rock003: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I like Fayose a whole lot and I feel his issue with EFCC should be handled/resolved by our law courts. He should not be unduly remanded in EFCC custody beyond the constitutionally provided time limit.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

This fight isn't against corruption; it is against opposition.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Reference(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is nonsensical and unnecessary. Fayose is belittling the responsibility of governance and high office and making mockery of those who elected him in the first place. He should just go clear his name and spare us please.

And his PDP brothers are not helping him or their party by granstanding against the very institution that would have prevented them losing the last elections if they had allowed it work. And here they are again striving hard to prevent it working again.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by lloyds(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
His boldness does not remove the fact that he is not clean.
He is a thief and he knows.

But EFCC is also a cult of dogs of a thieves.

Buhari and APC are also serious thieves.

But Atiku, Saraki and PDP are desperate thieves.

So everyone has really stolen, so there is no justifiable case here. Go I say.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
aduni20:

Oga, forget that thing, fayose has no choice than to surrender, he has been close marked and he is guilty as charged. All his drama is mercy after death, trying to get public sympathy. Fayose na real criminal and guy man. If u know, u go know. Dis one way dey do wayo with even God Almighty. And Sir, for ur information, he will settle by negotiating what he can drop out of what Efcc could confirmed stolen, and after paying like his Bros Fani, and released, noise go start again. Don't pity them. They make noise to us d public and silently negotiates their settlement. These guys are not heroes but frauder.

OK Aduni, mo ti gbo ... Let's see how it'll pan out at the end of the day but I strongly disagree with your assertion that Fayose is as guilty as charged. That's left for the court to decide

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by rock003: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Reference:
This is nonsensical and unnecessary. Fayose is belittling the responsibility of governance and high office and making mockery of those who elected him in the first place. He should just go clear his name and spare us please.

I hope you have evidences to prove this statement
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by frankfrancis871: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin embarassed shocked grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy this is serious, nigeria the joke of the universe grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by miqos02(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
@temitemi mentor
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by odomanis: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
WorldRichest:
Season one is about to start. Dear IPOB miscreants both online and offline, your lord and personal saviour Fayose is about to be humiliated, kindly get ready with your keypads for the online war. Sambo Dasuki is still in jail, El-Zakzaky is still in jail despite different Courts setting them free. A man that can lock up his brothers and throw the key of their jail room inside the River Niger, when such a man lays hands on other people's brother, blood may flow. Where is Cownu Nnamdi?

So you think you have made a contribution by what you wrote ? There is an issue posted and instead of making reasonable comment on the subject matter you are here spreading your ethnic hate.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by hadjipapiey(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
zomby:

Some Nigerians just simply lack common sense....Do you guys know how much Fayose and others have stolen from us?
If we continue to think like a goat, how can we move our country forward? How can we lay a solid examples for the upcoming politicians?

Sometimes, I think we behave as if we truly do not deserve anything great or better than what we have experienced for the past 30 years. If the EFCC is not making any move the goats cry and when they make a move the goats still cry....When are we going to stop thinking like a goat.

A good fight against corruption will never be perfect or fair, for this reason, I will advise true Nigerians to step aside and allow this agency to perform their duties...This is the only way politicians/ leaders will be stopped from taking us for a ride and using our money to purchase mansions for their kids all around the world, while average Nigerians (Mr. Nobody) can't afford to eat a very cheap meal twice a day.

O ni shoriburuku !

Thank you n pls tell them o..

GOATs

Meaning may you never be Unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by lloyds(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
A thief harassing a thief . .

Who wins, the bigger thief
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Peter d rock is here
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by aduni20(f): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

We didn't see him let's wait till they investigate him. We saw Ganduje live on video collecting money wetin una talk

grin grin wink wink, U know dis APC are learner in dis business, let them go and learn from PDP. Chop clean mouth. Bros Fani, Saraki, OBJ, grandfather, sisto patience ,Dino etc. Ganduje na learner, real learner abeggi
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Ambber(f): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
nairaland looks like an extension instablog9ja. stories are copied verbatim
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
sarrki:
EFCC lost it

What about the core northern governors that looted billions
Oga, I hope you're not beginning to wail o. Stick to your bigoted Buhari please.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by MollyBank: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I like Fayose a whole lot and I feel his issue with EFCC should be handled/resolved by our law courts. He should not be unduly remanded in EFCC custody beyond the constitutionally provided time limit.

You like someone that was owing his workers salary for months a whole lot?The country deserves their leaders!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by petchi: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
WorldRichest:
Season one is about to start. Dear IPOB miscreants both online and offline, your lord and personal saviour Fayose is about to be humiliated, kindly get ready with your keypads for the online war. Sambo Dasuki is still in jail, El-Zakzaky is still in jail despite different Courts setting them free. A man that can lock up his brothers and throw the key of their jail room inside the River Niger, when such a man lays hands on other people's brother, blood may flow. Where is Cownu Nnamdi?
I can smell another slave talking rubbish as usual.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
rock003:

This fight isn't against corruption; it is against opposition.

The EFCC is really making it look so.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by yemisi10: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
what is inside that bag he carry? I hope is not part of the money He stole
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Mhiztamurtala(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Kudos to fayose.. If it's Dino melaye now, u know what will happen na...
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by aduni20(f): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
zomby:

Some Nigerians just simply lack common sense....Do you guys know how much Fayose and others have stolen from us?
If we continue to think like a goat, how can we move our country forward? How can we lay a solid examples for the upcoming politicians?

Sometimes, I think we behave as if we truly do not deserve anything great or better than what we have experienced for the past 30 years. If the EFCC is not making any move the goats cry and when they make a move the goats still cry....When are we going to stop thinking like a goat.

A good fight against corruption will never be perfect or fair, for this reason, I will advise true Nigerians to step aside and allow this agency to perform their duties...This is the only way politicians/ leaders will be stopped from taking us for a ride and using our money to purchase mansions for their kids all around the world, while average Nigerians (Mr. Nobody) can't afford to eat a very cheap meal twice a day.

God Almighty bless u with more wisdom sense and true boldness. I pray many more youths reason like u. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
MollyBank:

You like someone that was owing his workers salary for months a whole lot?The country deserves their leaders!

I am not an indigene of Ekiti neither do I condone his owing of salaries.

But on a personal level, I like his boldness and bravery in the face of danger. We can't all hate people due to political or ideological leanings my brother.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by airmark(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
neezar:
Hate him or love him

This man is funny af

Osho the rock....We are solidly behind u

He is better than Mourinho.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by omogin(f): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
WorldRichest:
Just look at the description of the man you are clapping for. Hope your destiny still remain sha
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
Maxymilliano:

OK Aduni, mo ti gbo ... Let's see how it'll pan out at the end of the day but I strongly disagree with your assertion that Fayose is as guilty as charged. That's left for the court to decide

God bless you. A lot of ordinary/lay Nigerians do not know how the law works and are prone to convicting accused persons in the court of public opinion.

Fayose will go through the court process and have his guilt or otherwise determined. No amount of EFCC intimidation and embarrassment will take the place of a fair trial by the law courts.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Annie939(f): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
that's the man Buhari won't like this swag
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin This man need to feature in Nollywood movies. He act so funny. grin

He was not smart at all, if not, he would have match his boisterous attitude with the action of growing and developing his state.

Anyway, let the law take its full course. Guilty, charged; not guilty, discharged.

I am following closely. cool
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by bighorlus(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
lloyds:
His boldness does not remove the fact that he is not clean.
He is a thief and he knows.

But EFCC is also a cult of dogs of a thieves.

Buhari and APC are also serious thieves.

But Atiku, Saraki and PDP are desperate thieves.

So everyone has really stolen, so there is no justifiable case here. Go I say.

Well said
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by bimgo: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
May be your brothers blood will be the one that will flow, NO MORE BLOOD SHED IN NIGERIA. I NEITHER LIKE BUHARI OR HATE HIM but HE Buhari can never order that Fayose should be killed.
WorldRichest:
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by neezar: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
airmark:

He is better than Mourinho.
He's sarri role model angry
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by aduni20(f): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Maxymilliano:

OK, den. Am sorry about the guilty as charged assertion, and I pray the court honestly decide that for this Nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki / Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.