Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos (40134 Views)

Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by leadpointboss(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Stupid people,reosons they don't wanna give prepaid meter
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by Thebwoy: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by jakesbaba: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
What's this lady's occupation?
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by Thebwoy: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
You dey live for Abuja but you can't afford Abuja
What do you expect

Sai Buhari till 2023
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by Dshocker(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
kennygee:
Na 11k a month me I dey pay. And minimum wage is being considered to be less than 30k. Omashe o.

U pay or ur parents pay?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
angry THIS KIND OF SCAM IS THE REASON DISCOS DON'T WANT TO GIVE US PREPAID METERS..
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
U re a celebrity

So u pay more
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by Koolking(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
She just wanted to broadcast her new pictures from yesterday's photoshot to the world. NEPA is only a smokescreen. She could have just sent her protest letter to NEPA and follow up with NERC Forum instead of coming on social media
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by Rollitout: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Call them Distribution company, if you reside in Abuja then you can call them Abuja Distribution company
Go and request for prepaid meter then you will discover that hardly you consume 2k in a month
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by RotrMezie: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Big Girl, Big Girl,

NEPA Bil dun land, you are complaining,
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
sevo:
Kukuma nake.d nah!!!
Vaseline crew spotted!
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by Hoodbilonia: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
nepa official dey play youtube
vex see wetin timaya talk say nepa dey bill am 40k monthly and he dey chest am..naso dem vex bill tboss 90k.. xmas is here
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by AngelicBeing: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
neolboy:
This is outrageous

NEPA wan open scamming center for your head beware my lady
The best is to get your prepaid meter, ever since I installed mine in my house in lagos, I don't receive crazy bills again, I recharge with enough money and I am free of Phcn criminals shocked
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by servercodes001: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Stonebil4real:
If na me, no need for NEPA light.
Na to buy 2 large Sumec, petrol Gen. N50,000 THATS ALL
Mumu, that gen will get spoiled everyday, when u get rich always do things that are comfortable not just cheap
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by Rollitout: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
theoldpretender:
Well, she did not tell us the size of the hosue she is living in so we cannot make an good judgement.

Besides...high bills for power became inevitable when we privatized power in 2014....

Prepaid meter should be distributed to determine end users actual consumption
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by bigtt76(f): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Buh we nor get NEPA again naaaa?

itspzpics:
Bbnaija goddess Tboss call Nigerian Nepa crazy for billing her 95k for a month when she barely stay at home.

She also shares some adorable photo looking like a river goodess. See photos below

You like ?

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tboss-callout-nepa-for-billing-her-95k-for-a-month-shares-adorable-photos/

Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Mr OP she called out NEPA with adorable photos? grin grin This is incredible!
grin grin

listen to my songs at:

SoundCloud:
https://SoundCloud.com/harkymtheoracle

Reverbenation:
http://reverbnation.com/Oracle59

Checkout my Able God freestyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGhu1gkYIc
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by ChygozD(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Send ur acct number let me do some transfer to you Those.....

NB Nigeria Nepa and their style of billing person go dey em office calculate wot ever calculatable give you...... Biko nu odimma umunne m undecided
Jesus!.. Please ��I'll be so grateful and God will bless you abundantly... 2082532578...UBA.., my no. 08142240203
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by idonhammer: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
oya come back for me wen we finish I go pay the 95k for you.
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by meobizy(f): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
It’s this type of female that even if she’s a terrible wife the man will still hold her under his roof. See as she fine like ogbanje.
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by LifeCoachAndre: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
I did not even know where to start Nepa Bills & Adorable photos just dont go well together
YomzzyDBlogger:
Mr OP she called out NEPA with adorable photos? grin grin This is incredible!
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by flyDixon: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
NEPA? Are they still in existence? Bloggers! Be professional for once and crave towards perfection.
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by Yesbody: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
see how IKEJA ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY WILL DIE IF THEY DON'T GIVE US PREPAID METER

Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by OLAMIFRESH: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
THIS IS THE HIGH TIME NIGERIANS HAVE TO TAKE THIS NEPA STUFF UP
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by samuelchimmy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Chai tboss fine sha,wait is it not this wan that claimed she can spend 45m in a week

1 Like

Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by AngelicBeing: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For a girl this pretty not to be married proves that she has a wicked spirit husband.
shocked

Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by theoldpretender(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rollitout:

Prepaid meter should be distributed to determine end users actual consumption

Yes...it is most likely Tboss does not have a prepaid meter....
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For a girl this pretty not to be married proves that she has a wicked spirit husband.
grin grin grin

listen to my songs at:

SoundCloud:
https://SoundCloud.com/harkymtheoracle

Reverbenation:
http://reverbnation.com/Oracle59

Checkout my Able God freestyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGhu1gkYIc
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by TheHeadBoy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
Not sure that's how NEPA bills look like in Lag, seems that Abuja Elect... was pasted on a printed doc. Just saying what I observed shaa. I am not saying she's lying o pls.
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by darlenese(f): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
get a prepaid.
Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by Kingsley121(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Send ur acct number let me do some transfer to you Those.....

NB Nigeria Nepa and their style of billing person go dey em office calculate wot ever calculatable give you...... Biko nu odimma umunne m undecided
2049165249. UBA bank....I’d be really grateful

Re: Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos by showghan(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
Senior Olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ City And Ciphasounds Wizkid - Drake Comment: Nigerians Storm Their Instagram / Yul Edochie Chilling With His Northern Nigerian Fans In Abuja (Video) / Iyanya, Cynthia Morgan, M.I, Seyi Shay, Yemi Alade, Others Attend MAMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.