Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) (15520 Views)

Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. / Importation From China Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
� A-Z importation Business from scratch . . . from grass to grace.

� how do I start importation business?

� I need agent that is cheaper and trusted

� how to start with or without your money

� how to market your products fast
�getting daily signal of hot and powerful products

� how to sight hot moving product

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MINI IMPORTATION AND OTHER TRUSTED BUSINESSES.

JOIN ME ON WHATSAPP BY CHATTING ME ON THE NUMBER YOU WILL SEE AS MY PICTURE WHEN YOU CLICK MY NAME HERE ON WHATSAPP.

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK AND AND MESSAGE ME TO LEARN THIS AND START MAKING GOOD MONEY

MY Facebook username Bhpbummy

Join our Facebook business school page and learn more

Search the page with this username
WWCMBAcademy.

I will Be waiting for you.

Free ebooks await you on our whatsapp group
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
The best you need is to know what to buy. .
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
It has started. . . .Dnt be late to join the group
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Join us all
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lets do it
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Here we seeing so many things that will help you
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 6:04am On Oct 17, 2018
The only person to stop your success is you

Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2018
Let us see together the mind of the business that will succeed in nigeria
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
The best thing in business is to BR creative

Join us and learn to be productive
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by y4code(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
hope its free

Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by Success98: 3:21am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Am not asking for number
Chat me
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
How to make good money as a mini importer
How to start importation business
What to import a d steps to take for fast delivery

Chat me
WhatsApp
Facebook

Check my phone number on my Nairaland profile picture
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Join us
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Do you know just one product can make you 200% profit in a week
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 9:53am On Oct 20, 2018
Learn mini importation from the scratch
Grt access to powerful hot products
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
Its happening right now
Learn the following easily
� data reselling business
� iTunes and amazon card
�vtu recharge card
�bulk SMS system
�shopritelike investment and jumia like platform easy investment
� banking system money making that is legal
� mini importation in real sense A to Z

For more information about the classes and training and to be part of it.its going great

Call/whatsapp the phone number I put on my Nairaland profile,am waiting for you all

Or message me on Facebook
Username :Bhpbummy
Sky is pur starting point
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by emmaliver(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
08035236292. add me
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by RoyalRufai: 12:27am On Oct 21, 2018
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
Chat the number in my profile here if you have interest
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
There we are
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2018
*STRONG BUSINESS THAT CAN CHANGE YOU TOTALLY*

� iTunes and amazon card

�vtu recharge card
�bulk SMS system

For more information about the classes and training and to be part of it

Call/whatsapp the phone number I put on my Nairaland profile,
You must know something before you can change something

waiting for you all

Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
*STRONG BUSINESS THAT CAN CHANGE YOU TOTALLY*

� iTunes and amazon card

�vtu recharge card
�bulk SMS system

For more information about the classes and training and to be part of it

Call/whatsapp the phone number I put on my Nairaland profile,
You must know something before you can change something

waiting for you all

Which of them do you want to learn?
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
*How to sell Your Products*

If you are a current entrepreneur and you have your store, then there are no problems with the sales of goods. But if you only start and have no money to buy or rent a shop, then you can sell your goods through social networks, for example, Facebook.

Besides, you can make your online store, but it takes more money than sales on Facebook. Keep in mind, that for successful sales online, you need beautiful and high-quality photos of your goods and a corresponding description of their characteristics.

*How much money do you need to start?*

Start with small amount. You don’t need millions for mini importation. Take a small batch of goods and see how they will be sold.

*JOIN THE ULTIMATE GROUP AND HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT YOU CAN BUY AND SELL*

In any case, if the product is in demand, you can make a margin from 50 to 100 percent of its purchase price. Don’t risk all means at once.

Just believe us, if there is a desire, then it’s nothing impossible for any human being including starting a business in Nigeria. Look for your niche in small importation, supply Nigerians with good quality goods, and get your deserved profit. We wish you good luck in your business!

THESE ARE WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MINI IMPORTATION

*Do you desire to join the ultimate group?*

*what is happening there?*

*How can I join the group?*

*Is my success guaranteed?*

*Answer to these Questions are found below*
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 5:58am On Oct 26, 2018
*HAVE YOU HEARD?*

*Creating d pictures of possibility = 'the ability to see beyond the present or the power of vision'* -

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" (Hebs. 11:1, NIV).

*'God is interested in what we see and the pictures we create in our minds'. God's thought & promises 4 us are good things.*

*Beloved, you need to learn how to create a picture of possibility in your heart before good things will begin to manifest and become possible in your life. There cannot be a great height without a good vision'.*

*Remember: 'the more you put your Godly imagination to work, the more you bring forth good things'. Be not moved by what is happening around u, but 'by what God says and shows you'! Pray 4 revelational gifts to bombard ur life, in JMN.*

*Goodmorning all*

*WE CONTINUE OUR CLASSES TODAY*

���✍
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 6:07am On Oct 26, 2018
Its a wonderful experience
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 6:36am On Oct 26, 2018
Let's learn to make Christmas money
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by bdj1: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2018
Join us by chatting the phone number on my profile here
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2018
Join us now
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2018
Here we are
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
Oyaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Another First As Firstbank’s Payment Card Hits 10 Million In Nigeria / My Gtbank Account Has Been Restricted / ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.