Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos (36779 Views)

Two Nigerian Nationals, Others Stand Trial For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia / Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by Jaynom(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Wow he's 59 and hórny as fvck! grin
Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by XaintJoel20: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
BanevsJoker:
Guys, what is the full meaning of NCAN? Asking for a Yoruba friend.

Name Checkers Association of Nairaland.

NCAN...
Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by semyman: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
Pastors, i have given up on them
Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by cocolacec(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, incidence like these are inevitable since christianity have been turned to a religion of mockery by the hypocrisy of we Christians who refuse to call a spade, a spade. Pastors have been elevated to Demi-god and their gullible followers believe they can never do wrong. We Christians are quick to defend irresponsible elements parading as pastors and bishops with "Touch not my annointed and do my Prophet no harm" but we hypocritically judge others especially of separate religious beliefs. These pulpits fraudsters we call pastors exploits the gullibility of we Christians by threatening us with Hell fire and instilling fears in their congregation to maximize financial returns. No wonder we have more churches than schools and factories all over the country since selling the name of Jesus is the most profitable lazy way of making money.

Our irresponsible sisters in the lord too can not be left out of these show of immorality prevailing in our churches. They dress like prostitutes to churches wearing mini skirts, tight dresses to seduce pastors and male members of the church. Our Muslim counterparts are always fighting for decent dressings to the extent that they insist that school girls are well covered in Hijab so they can grow up to become responsible women. Yet we Christians will wage condemnations on their demands while we swim in immorality. When organizations like Muric lambasts us for our hypocrisy, we turn around to demonize Islam. I don't support rapist but we Christians need to do more in the fight against immorality so we can stop loosing people who are ashamed to be Christians to Islam. sad
Good write up.Which nation is more christianised in The world where every street have at least 4 or more churches.There is nothing like Islamization of Nigeria.Nigeria’s rumor mongers should fear God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by Joshzion(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, incidence like these are inevitable since christianity has been turned to a religion of mockery by the hypocrisy of we Christians who refuse to call a spade, a spade. Pastors have been elevated to Demi-god and their gullible followers believe they can never do wrong. We Christians are quick to defend irresponsible elements parading as pastors and bishops with "Touch not my annointed and do my Prophet no harm" but we hypocritically judge others especially of separate religious beliefs. These pulpits fraudsters we call pastors exploits the gullibility of we Christians by threatening us with Hell fire and instilling fears in their congregation to maximize financial returns. No wonder we have more churches than schools and factories all over the country since selling the name of Jesus is the most profitable lazy way of making money.

Our irresponsible sisters in the lord too can not be left out of these show of immorality prevailing in our churches. They dress like prostitutes to churches wearing mini skirts, tight dresses to seduce pastors and male members of the church. Our Muslim counterparts are always fighting for decent dressings to the extent that they insist that school girls are well covered in Hijab so they can grow up to become responsible women. Yet we Christians will wage condemnations on their demands while we swim in immorality. When organizations like Muric lambasts us for our hypocrisy, we turn around to demonize Islam. I don't support rapist but we Christians need to do more in the fight against immorality so we can stop loosing people who are ashamed to be Christians to Islam. sad

Well that is your opinion. If you're familiar with the Bible you should know that we are in the last day, all this must happen as it has been prophecised... Now speaking about the comparison btw Christianity and Islam. I stand to correct you that wearing hijab does not make them moral.. If it was an alfa, it won't be has rated as this. I'm not trying to justify anyone but someone being called a pastor doesn't make him one
Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by Andywinnie(f): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
BanevsJoker:
Guys, what is the full meaning of NCAN? Asking for a Yoruba friend.
*Name Checkers Association of Nairaland/Nigeria.*
Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by chisani(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
So sad and pathetic. I can't imagine the trauma she going through. God saves your church from deviating ooo
Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, incidence like these are inevitable since christianity has been turned to a religion of mockery by the hypocrisy of we Christians who refuse to call a spade, a spade. Pastors have been elevated to Demi-god and their gullible followers believe they can never do wrong. We Christians are quick to defend irresponsible elements parading as pastors and bishops with "Touch not my annointed and do my Prophet no harm" but we hypocritically judge others especially of separate religious beliefs. These pulpits fraudsters we call pastors exploits the gullibility of we Christians by threatening us with Hell fire and instilling fears in their congregation to maximize financial returns. No wonder we have more churches than schools and factories all over the country since selling the name of Jesus is the most profitable lazy way of making money.

Ashamed of Christ You're on your own, sir. The work you are doing will not succeed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
If the allegation is true, then the pastor has to ask for forgiveness form God, but if the allegation is false, then the lady should know that it's wrong to falsely accuse a man of God, and if she does not repent she will experience the wrath of God upon her life.
Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by Fourwinds: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
[b]
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, incidence like these are inevitable since christianity has been turned to a religion of mockery by the hypocrisy of we Christians who refuse to call a spade, a spade. Pastors have been elevated to Demi-god and their gullible followers believe they can never do wrong. We Christians are quick to defend irresponsible elements parading as pastors and bishops with "[b]Touch not my annointed and do my Prophet no harm"
but we hypocritically judge others especially of separate religious beliefs. These pulpits fraudsters we call pastors exploits the gullibility of we Christians by threatening us with Hell fire and instilling fears in their congregation to maximize financial returns. No wonder we have more churches than schools and factories all over the country since selling the name of Jesus is the most profitable lazy way of making money.

[/b]this idiot again[/b]
Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:

Hian! ooo! This long Story Just because A Rapist who calls himself pastor Fuvked 2 girls?
Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
No problems! men have been fuvking women since the world began, please can someone remind me how we all were born. grin. how did the women who gave birth to us got pregnant?
Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by dreamwords: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
omotosho grin grin
i wasnt surprised
yorapist
give them some accolades

Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by Ochule1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Some nigerian pastor will never find way to eternal life.
Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by pennyforthought: 6:28am On Oct 17, 2018
GoTV:

I was with you until you started praising muric and making school children wear hijabs. The hijab is nothing but the designs of insecure Muslim men who cover their women up so that no other man eyes them because they know they cannot compete. The hijab, niqab etc reduce a woman to being a mere sexual object only for the eyes of her husband and making school girls wear one without giving them choice is not only unislamic it’s sheer oppression. I find it hard to believe you aren’t an Islamist in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by okokobioko1: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2018
GoTV:

Blame it on our so called christians who refused to wakeup to knowing God selflessly. just imagine the pastor giving people snake , grass, rat etc to eat to cure sickness, yet they still follow him. what about reverend King here in prison still has followers. these ladies never complained then. Sin is sin jare.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by Assassin101: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2018
come lemme fvck you, if you're good enough

fvckme:
Why is Nigeria and bad news related for God sake.
Re: Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos by sayisayi(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2018
They should ban Nigerians from SA. We never hear news like this during apartheid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) / #FuelScarcity: Man Shot Dead In Festac (photo ) / Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.