Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria (6145 Views)

Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family / Are POS Agents The New Scammers In Town?? / Top 10 countries with the highest number of scammers in the world (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Gius: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
There are so many scammers fleeceing people of their hard earned money on the messaging platform TELEGRAM.
This is more prominent in football betting. I have encountered a few of them and had fallen for them before I wised up.
I feel I owed the public a duty to exposed some of them like the one that I included his chats below. He is about to scam his followers big time as you can see from the broadcasts below. He goes by the name REAL UNMASK TIPS on Telegram. Pls beware of this guy. He is the master of scams.
Pls if you had fallen for any betting scam of Telegram or elsewhere fell free to say their names here so that folks will learn and avoid them.

1 Like

Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Gius: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Here are more of his chats. This guy na real scammer
Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Semose: 2:03am On Dec 14, 2018
I'm just seeing this post... He has already scammed me of 20k....i knew this but I was so gullible

1 Like

Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Semose: 3:24am On Dec 14, 2018
Thats the scammer's account number

Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Hoodbilonia: 4:14am On Dec 14, 2018
i keep tellin u.
no food for lazy man
cheap dull scams
Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Semose: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
He is already working on another scam same lines no change

Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Semose: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
He is such a consistent scammer naming some others as scam

Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Semose: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
The scam channel he gives those who paid is shown below

Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Semose: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
0903 653 2661 that's the scammer's number name somto
Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Semose: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
He is so perfect with his scam... Make over 500000 from gullible pple who fall prey..... The fixed game ticket he posted in October is d same with December... He remixed d date and post dated it... How can u play game of 16th December 2018 on 13th December 2018 and d date of ticket print is showing 16th wen d exact date is 13th December

Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Semose: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
The October ticket

Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2018
Timely intervention,I almost subscribed........nice work
Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by meetvalue(m): 5:17am On Feb 04, 2019
To the poster:
Did he scammed you?
If he did, please show us your evidence of payment.
Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Holyson213: 6:45am On Feb 04, 2019
meetvalue:
To the poster:
Did he scammed you?

The dude is a scammer stop asking stupid questions

2 Likes

Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by meetvalue(m): 5:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Holyson213:

The dude is a scammer stop asking stupid questions
You have not answered my question, but you must not insult trying to answer me.
Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Adlas4you: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
meetvalue:
To the poster:
Did he scammed you?

He just scammed me.... Only to wake up this morning, I discovered he has blocked me. He is an heartless professional scammer.

Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Humble2017(m): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
lolz Naija boys dey hustle , same thing with inec and Nigeria. we don't know who is scamming who.
Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by americaninja1: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Why will u fall for this scam.. there is no fixed match anywhere. The grammatical blunder self is a turn off. Primary school leader scamming graduate. Make Una go get sense, find beta work and stop looking for free money
Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by deewhy13(f): 9:06am On May 23, 2019
americaninja1:
Why will u fall for this scam.. there is no fixed match anywhere. The grammatical blunder self is a turn off. Primary school leader scamming graduate. Make Una go get sense, find beta work and stop looking for free money

nobody is perfect bro and you yourself can even fall for scam that is even more cheap and uncooked than this.

In essence, pls you guys should be very careful with him as he is already planing another fixed scam for next month June. pls spread for people to know about this
Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by deewhy13(f): 9:07am On May 23, 2019
deewhy13:

nobody is perfect bro and you yourself can even fall for scam that is even more cheap and uncooked than this.

In essence, pls you guys should be very careful with him as he is already planing another fixed scam for next month June. pls spread for people to know about this
Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by PrinceObioma(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
BIG SURE ODDS IS A PURE SCAM...!!!

Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Hulkimiliano(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Timely intervention,I almost subscribed........nice work
He is planning another scam for August....
Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by boldking(m): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
he has started scamming people on his channel again
Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Jenik21: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thank God o
His collection 20k for another fixed game he said 12 Oct. Thank God I saw this
Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Lufthansa: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
I guess you are his agent here. You don't need ask the op you could send your money to him to confirm whether he is a scammer or not.

Foolish question
meetvalue:
To the poster:
Did he scammed you?
Re: Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria by Doctor20002(f): 6:07am On Dec 15, 2019
Just fall a victim of dis guy now.. I paid 20k and unfortunately I boom he don block me... I can't cry I swear. But I will try my best to search for him.. cos the bank will knw his BVN details

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness: Little Boy Killed By Hanging By An Unknown Person (Graphic Photos) / (photos) Nigerian Army General's Son Shot Dead In USA After Landing A New Job / Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.