Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) (37492 Views)

Loaded Passenger Bus Plunges Into Canal In Oworonshoki, Lagos / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Driver, Passengers Killed In Fatal Accident In Aba, Abia State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
Information reaching now has it that a fully loaded eighteen sitters bus has plunged into a flooded bridge along Bayelsa road following the recent flood in the area.

Groovenaija360 gathered that the fully loaded Hiace bus dived into a flooded bridge along Okogbe-Mbiama axis at East-West Road, Ahoada West LGA, Rivers State after it mistakenly slipped of the major road.

However, several attempts by the AWELGA flood management and victims welfare committee to rescue the victims are yet to yield positive results as at the time of filing this report. If you can dive, please save souls.

We are making effort to reach out to the Management committee to get detailed reports as we will update soon.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/fully-loaded-eighteen-sitters-bus-plunges-into-bridge-along-bayelsa-road/

1 Like

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by SolutionMee: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
cheesy
They should as a matter of urgency rescue the luxurious bus.
Both the driver and the passengers can continue living by shuffling their terrestrial lives with an aquatic one.
One thing I believe in is that if they're smart enough to swim, they will live.
As of today, the most beautiful life is still found in the ocean. Sea life is the best. Once again, that bus should be explored by dedicated experts. That's the most important thing for now.
Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is tragic!!

A full bus?!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

these people are still missing oo

lets get help for them cry cry
Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by afroniger: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

And what do you find funny about this tragedy??

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by SolutionMee: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
afroniger:

And what do you find funny about this tragedy??
cheesy
Nothing funny there. Nothing motivating. Nothing inspiring.
My only concern is that how can a full passengers sleep and focus in the same direction? Like how on earth did they manage to choose the same fate & destiny? The only lesson here is that we should be mindful of the group of people we associate or board a bus with. Some people can make shorting our lives as a result of their own woeful fate and bad luck. We just have to be careful and smart.

5 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by afroniger: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

It's not funny dude. For real. We are talking about lost lives here and you are laughing. Are you OK at all

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by SolutionMee: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
afroniger:

It's not funny dude. For real. We are talking about lost lives here and you are laughing. Are you OK at all
cheesy
You're still getting it twisted. Humanity is not defined by the number of RIP we're able to type on social media. Humanity is defined by the numbers of reality we're able to face. Immediately I read the headline, I had already accepted it as their fate and my own reality. Sympathy is a sign of weakness and cowardice. I behaved as a human by immediately moving on with my life while anticipating for the next reality that life has to offer.
After all, they're not the first group of people to exit life in such a disgusting way and definitely won't be the last. By 23rd century, none of us alive today will be alive again. That's reality. The sooner we accept death as part of our existence and fate, the higher chance we have to appreciate every wonderful moment that life has for us. Emotion, sympathy and condolence are signs and expression of our weakness. We don't have to act like a weakling before we react to the lost of our dear ones.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
That Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to all Niger Deltans. Instead of bringing his community on the world map, he was busy appeasing the Northerners with Almajiri schools. See how they disgraced him

7 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
See country. Na sticks them dey use look for the victims. A whole state or region, or federal government can't have standby emergency units along major roads, but budgets are allocated to them yearly. What a country!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
omo..
Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
I keep on saying it that Nigeria is the only country where
You are your own

Security

Power generation

Welfare

Our roads are death traps, no guard rails protecting the cars from sliding over the gullies or rivers.

I still have shivers when driving ing through uturu okigwe to absu those steep valleys can take away your consciousness.

I wish them safe.

3 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by olamakinde(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Like how on earth did they manage to choose the same fate & destiny? The only lesson here is that we should be mindful of the group of people we associate or board a bus with. Some people can make shorting our lives as a result of their own woeful fate and bad luck. We just have to be careful and smart.[/i][/quote] You're not smart, that I know
Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by GentleMoney: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by Skepticus: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy
You're still getting it twisted. Humanity is not defined by the number of RIP we're able to type on social media. Humanity is defined by the numbers of reality we're able to face. Immediately I read the headline, I had already accepted it as their fate and my own reality. Sympathy is a sign of weakness and cowardice. I behaved as a human by immediately moving on with my life while anticipating for the next reality that life has to offer.
After all, they're not the first group of people to exit life in such a disgusting way and definitely won't be the last. By 23rd century, none of us alive today will be alive again. That's reality. The sooner we accept death as part of our existence and fate, the higher chance we have to appreciate every wonderful moment that life has for us. Emotion, sympathy and condolence are signs and expression of our weakness. We don't have to be a weakling before we react to the lost of our dear ones.

cool

The truth mired in sarcasm.

Only the "strong" can understand.

9 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by oshe111(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
hisexcellency34:
That Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to all Niger Deltans. Instead of bringing his community on the world map, he was busy appeasing the Northerners with Almajiri schools. See how they disgraced him
Anytime I think about it, I dey vex DIE

2 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Was that a bridge, no rail guard on the bridge, and am sure no bridge sign before the bridge.
East West road again. I pray they are rescued.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by gazilion: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
No one deserves to die this way!
Ahh, Dear Lord, please have Mercy and save these souls.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
angry
Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
It cannot be as a result of flood
Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by wonuks(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy
After all, they're not the first group of people to exit life in such a disgusting way and definitely won't be the last. By 23rd century, none of us alive today will be alive again. That's reality. The sooner we accept death as part of our existence and fate, the higher chance we have to appreciate every wonderful moment that life has for us. Emotion, sympathy and condolence are signs and expression of our weakness. We don't have to be a weakling before we react to the lost of our dear ones.
You are a very disturbed individual.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by uchman48(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
why all this tragedy, a full bus, God have mercy
Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by tunary(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bad omen
Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by Baroba(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
priceaction:
See country. Na sticks them dey use look for the victims. A whole state or region, or federal government can't have standby emergency units along major roads, but budgets are allocated to them yearly. What a country.

I weep for this country cry

1 Like

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by Khartune(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rescue team that can't swimm and flood committees

2 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by kroger: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Both the driver and the passengers can continue living by shuffling their terrestrial lives with an aquatic one.
As of today, the most beautiful life is still found in the ocean. Sea life is the best. Once again, that bus should be explored by dedicated experts. That's the most important thing for now.

Shut up

21 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
What's wrong with you?

15 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
OMG
NO!
Re: Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) by AtikuDeman: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lord have mercy

Buhari is happening everywhere, God please deal with only buhari and have mercy on us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) / Peace Mass Bus & Truck Collide In Fatal Accident In Imo (Pics, Video) / Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.