Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features (11786 Views)

Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others / Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by HeWrites(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
daamazing:
not deezer, deezloader and yes.. you can view in your local music player

Is this not the app?

If yes, I have download some music on it but I'm only able to play it with the app.

I'm unable to view those music in my local music player which is RETRO

See the music I download also

Is there anything I'm not doing right.. Please help me out bro

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
CleoT:
Try JetAudio Plus

Thank me later �
was surprised when I noticed no one mentioned it on the first page. Jet Audio followed by others.
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
lesbiconverter:
The best player doesn't have a great UI
It's jet audio plus
Right, poor UI
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by daamazing(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
HeWrites:

Is this not the app?

If yes, I have download some music on it but I'm only able to play it with the app.

I'm unable to view those music in my local music player which is RETRO

See the music I download also

Is there anything I'm not doing right.. Please help me out bro
Nope, thats not it. It ain't on playstore, search deezloader on Google. That's how it looks like

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by HeWrites(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
daamazing:
Nope, thats not it. It ain't on playstore, search deezloader on Google. That's how it looks like

Please bro, I have tried to find it but they keep crashing.. Please check your mail

Can you please send me a link where I can download it?
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by daamazing(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
HeWrites:

Please bro, I have tried to find it but they keep crashing.. Please check your mail

Can you please send me a link where I can download it?
https://upload4earn.org/473ezzohq66o
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by HeWrites(m): 3:41am On Oct 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Inehmesit: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2018
festwiz:
That'll be Black Player. Nice, Easy to understand UI and advanced equalizer.

If you're going after a beautiful UI alone, Retro player is your best bet.

For Streaming, Deezer. Amazing UI. Clean and easy to understand.

Black Player ss below.
Bro, which site do you download songs from?
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by HeWrites(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by daamazing(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2018
HeWrites:

Please check your mail
replied
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by HeWrites(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2018
daamazing:
replied
Thanks, I have inbox you.
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by festwiz(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
Inehmesit:

Bro, which site do you download songs from?
torrent sites, Songlover, Albumkings. Sometimes I just purchase them. wink
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Inehmesit: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
festwiz:
torrent sites, Songlover, Albumkings. Sometimes I just purchase them. wink
But album Kings is down
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by festwiz(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2018
Inehmesit:

But album Kings is down
Oh! Haven't been there in a while. You can use thepiratebay for album dls. Songlover is good if you can get used to the tags.
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Inehmesit: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
festwiz:
Oh! Haven't been there in a while. You can use thepiratebay for album dls. Songlover is good if you can get used to the tags.
the tags exactly.... That's why I don't like songs lovers, album Kings was better, still haven't found a site that compares to what they offered
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Youngsage: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol... Spotify does it for me tho. cool
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Gptech(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Youngsage:
Lol... Spotify does it for me tho. cool
Nr b small, with Spotify plus Dolby Atmos + a good ear piece, I nr feel like downloading music again grin.
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Youngsage: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2018
Gptech:

Nr b small, with Spotify plus Dolby Atmos + a good ear piece, I nr feel like downloading music again grin.

Hehehehe! You know this boss.
The way I enjoy Spotify ehn...! Especially when it comes to new releases. I hardly open other music players sef. grin grin

But I never understand that Dolby levels sha. Me sef go like try am.
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by JamesRiley(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hauwi:

Seconded
It has a newer version in playstore.. try to update yours
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Hauwi(f): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2018
JamesRiley:

It has a newer version in playstore.. try to update yours
This is the updated one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Shareholders In Africa's Phone Market. / Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform / Root Tecno N3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.