Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff (41899 Views)

Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial / Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos / Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by Letenwam: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson who took to Instagram to share video of herself while admiring her hair growth, was dragged into an exchange by a disrespectful staff of Silverbird TV.

Mercy Johnson who also disclosed that a major project was in the corner, wrote;

Lol, @princeodiokojiejust asked If i am normal sha��I have die, don't forget to wish my baby HBD on my last post ooo.����
Hey Friends,something major is cooking

However a disrespectful staff of Silverbird TV, God'swill Ekiso who jumped on the post, wrote; 

U fuc*king cares about your hair

Replying him, Mercy Johnson wrote; 

So sad when people who should know and do better, intentionally refuse to. Bless you @937rhythmfm @silverbirdtv

https://lailasnews.com/mercy-johnson-tags-silverbird-to-comment-of-their-disrespectful-staff/

4 Likes

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by newjosboy: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
So make I fry stone with ororo abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by derrydinny: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
So he must agree with you?

Naija celebs are too dumb abegi

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by internetservice: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
wink someone cannot admire her hair growth in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by apesinola001: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
Na wao
Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by Yewandequeen(f): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
lipsrsealed trouble sleep yanga go wake am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by itspzpics(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by jconsulting(f): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
sacking loading......prepare to join the unemployed

44 Likes

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by faithfull18(f): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Okay.
Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by Groovenaija360(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by zicoraads: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
When your village people have dusted your file. grin cheesy

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
zicoraads:
When your village people have dusted your file. grin cheesy
hahahaha

14 Likes

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by Kereokwu(f): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Village people held meeting on the guys brain, mercy abeg forgive m.

11 Likes

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
That silverbird guy is daft.

6 Likes

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by Beehshorp(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
derrydinny:
So he must agree with you?

Naija celebs are too dumb abegi

Why follow them if you don't give a Bleep about them ..

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by Odingo1: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
What concern Silverbird with personal life of it staff, Mercy Johnson is dumb.

32 Likes

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by babasolo(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
hahahaha

And it's been long they attended to his file... He was kept in view

9 Likes

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by Raydos: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
G
Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by Gerrard59(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
If you don't like someone or what they do, why follow them and type derogatory comments on his/her page? Mbok, what's difficult in unfollowing the individual?

Good move by Mercy. The dude is a cretinous fvcktard!

20 Likes

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by jawjaw1: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Letenwam:
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson who took to Instagram to share video of herself while admiring her hair growth, was dragged into an exchange by a disrespectful staff of Silverbird TV.

Mercy Johnson who also disclosed that a major project was in the corner, wrote;

Lol, @princeodiokojiejust asked If i am normal sha��I have die, don't forget to wish my baby HBD on my last post ooo.����
Hey Friends,something major is cooking

However a disrespectful staff of Silverbird TV, God'swill Ekiso who jumped on the post, wrote; 

U fuc*king cares about your hair

Replying him, Mercy Johnson wrote; 

So sad when people who should know and do better, intentionally refuse to. Bless you @937rhythmfm @silverbirdtv

https://lailasnews.com/mercy-johnson-tags-silverbird-to-comment-of-their-disrespectful-staff/

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by Exponental(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
If he is lucky, silverbird will not issue him a card
Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by matial(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by EmekaBlue(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yeye, e pain am.....abeg leave d boy

Abi no b democrazy we dey again. Freedom of speech is allowed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by maestroferdi: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Disrespectful of what?

So because he works in Silverbird means he is barred from making a comment.

You sowed a wind, you are bleating/moaning about the whirlwind...

Madam I must show off, it is called social media for a reason...

9 Likes

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by GistFullGround: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
Maybe the guy smoked dried poo; you never can tell
Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by Hepysode: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
made4naija:
sad

Couple Seen Having Sex In Front Of People In South Africa watch video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/couple-seen-having-sex-in-front-of-people-in-south-africa-video/
Na their problem be that, none of my business

1 Like

Re: Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff by Sweetcollins: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Easy madam Mercy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Delivers Speech At The American Embassy In UK [PICS] / Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / BBNaija: Bassey & YAW Flaunt Their Packs At Wazobia FM (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.