Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) (70593 Views)

The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) / Man wakes up, minutes before being buried in Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) by 2special(m): 7:33am On Oct 17, 2018
the incident happens at Adeyemi Also street very close to daramola street and the worst part of it is that there was no security securing the street.
Re: Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) by newoffer: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Alariiwo:
This is seriously serious..

Our spare part brothers, una welldone o

Those guys are too skillful. They go as far as removing batteries from generator. maybe they use juju
Re: Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2018
jaxxy:

I hope he insured it if not these same miscreants will be waiting to sell it back to him at Ladipo. That’s how they operate. They are bloody criminals bt they will definitely be caught 1day.

If they vandalized inside the car that means they beat the car security system which is rare or it didn’t have one.

guy toyotas dont have security system.
Re: Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) by sacramento1212: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2018
quentin06:

please dont give us that insurance crap! nigerian insurance companies dont pay claims, unless you re ready to share half of your compensation with lawyers and brokers.

It depends on which insurance company you choose to use. There are many insurance companies in Nigeria and only few are competent to deliver on the job. So before you condemn all insurance companies in Nigeria, please endeavour to do your due diligence 1st.

I am not an insurance broker but i know 3 insurance companies that are reliable and which i have benefited from.
Re: Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2018
sacramento1212:

It depends on which insurance company you choose to use. There are many insurance companies in Nigeria and only few are competent to deliver on the job. So before you condemn all insurance companies in Nigeria, please endeavour to do your due diligence 1st.

I am not an insurance broker but i know 3 insurance companies that are reliable and which i have benefited from.

Bros... please name dem insurance company. Thanks.
Re: Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2018
sacramento1212:

lucky you, all the ones av dealt with are the same they dont pay claims.
Re: Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2018
sharpwriter:

whats d point they all the same.
Re: Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) by sacramento1212: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2018
sharpwriter:

The very 1st is mansard Insurance. Aiico is also good.
Re: Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2018
sacramento1212:

The very 1st is mansard Insurance. Aiico is also good.

Thanks Bro.
Re: Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Flat heads at work.
D one dem do abroad never do them, they come home to do the same
Re: Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) by tete7000(m): 6:31am On Oct 18, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Thats what happens when landlords build houses without enough spaces in the compound for tenants to park their cars. They now park outside at the mercies of vandals

Land is scarce in Lagos bro.
Re: Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2018
tete7000:

Land is scarce in Lagos bro.
It doesn't happen only in Lagos. Some parts in Portharcourt, I have noticed severally in the streets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.