Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (82543 Views)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Westaslave2(f): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Munzy14:
Doggy this doggy that all the time. what of goat style?
is as dsame as goat style
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by highchief1: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
QueenBelle:
the cheif. M good
u will always be good the queen i said I’m in Benin we could do lunch
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Really dark knuckles, and her pancake is too light .

Na Dem sabi. End time couple
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
QueenBelle:
brother, be patient. That ass go soon tire you
hahahaha, funny
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Whothecapfits:
Who re my to judge

Who am I..
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Allansmith: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Are you kidding meI feel you should have ignored rather than waste your MB writing such...thats callous and pray God forgives you

lilmax:
20naira marriage that will crash next year?
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
I'm seriously serious. Your ass is nice
thanks
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Culin(f): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fine couple. Dear God please give us fine and young husbands too. Not those short ugly ones with pot bellies going through midlife crisis.
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
highchief1:
u will always be good the queen i said I’m in Benin we could do lunch
lol... We hardly know each other now
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by BillgatesMaigad(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
QueenBelle:
thanks
kindly check your Dm, I sent a pm

alright?
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by highchief1: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
QueenBelle:
lol... We hardly know each other now
if we decide to know each other tomorrow we will I dint think I’m wrong.we are adults besides just friends o u and I are adults
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
mechanics:
hahahaha, funny
smiley
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Hollamie007: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
QueenBelle:
brother, be patient. That ass go soon tire you

Yours no fit tire me I swear cheesy wink
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
alright?
hanhan...... Didn't you see my siggy?
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
alright?
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Mistadora01(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
lilmax:

Be happy for them first then savage latter
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Hollamie007: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
Westaslave2:

For real grin grin
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
Westaslave2:

Enuf experience. grin
Hollamie007:

Yours no fit tire me I swear cheesy wink
u no serious
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Hollamie007: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
QueenBelle:

No he was blinded by your bright and shiny......
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by BillgatesMaigad(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
QueenBelle:
Trust me I'm not gonna be a pain in the ass.

I'm exceptioal.
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Westaslave2(f): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
omooba969:

Enuf experience. grin
b4 nko
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by franvincoop: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
where your own photo dey? we no see am ohh, no be by force, wait your turn lol

mezarddinny:
a lot of people are now snapping pre wedding photos with their friends just beczuse they want to make FP

nairaland mods need to be creative, the world has moved pass the age where wedding is seen as an issue
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:

I'm exceptioal.
hm........
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by BillgatesMaigad(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
QueenBelle:

I'm exceptional
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hollamie007:

No he was blinded by your bright and shiny......
lol
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Hollamie007: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
QueenBelle:
u no serious

I like your 6ster on your dp o. You know there are two peeps there your 6 the first one you the 2nd. wink wink
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Abraham18(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
lilmax:

why are people this negative minded..... Re dia no good tinx inside of you...
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by BillgatesMaigad(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
QueenBelle:
hm........
You're a good girl and I can feel the positive vibes all over
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Culin:
Fine couple. Dear God please give us fine and young husbands too. Not those short ugly ones with pot bellies going through midlife crisis.

Position yourself well & your wish shall be granted, also refrain from rolling with the likes of EmmyDJourno & omoelerin1 who are mere time wasters.

I am trying to help them find some menial jobs but they are just too lazy to hold down a job. They're not difficult to identify as they will soon crawl out of their cage - one of them is a cross breed though. grin

My 2kobo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
QueenBelle:
hm........
good vibes only

I can assure you
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hollamie007:

I like your 6ster on your dp o. You know there are two peeps there your 6 the first one you the 2nd. wink wink
six keh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heart Touching Story Of A Boy And His Girlfriend / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.