Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (42533 Views)

Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Dinho20(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
HARKsmart:
Atiku is good at losing....

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Dinho20(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Buhari2019:
Fire on the mountain. Still standing with Buhari what about you?

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Vic74real: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Umahi, Umahi, Umahi o. .. how many times did I call you? If you and your saboteurs spoil any chance we have in this country to unseat the evil and lifeless one, God wld never forgive you!

4 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by madapcmod: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sanchez01:

There is no 'South East' in the mind of the typical Igbo man. When it all comes down, he must make sure his state comes first. If the state is broken down, he must make sure his village gets the lion share.

Imagine the kind of mentality. And the. Mumu did not fight when SW was seriously lobbying for the position. Immediately it was given SE on platter of gold he started vomiting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Enugupikin: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
madapcmod:

Onye bu afonja? Why must Ebonyi ppl be seeing themselves as marginalized in SE? Why is d stupid Governor trying to divide d unity we r trying to foster by mere VP position? Imagine d idiot saying g there was no VP nominee from Ebonyi. Who in Ebonyi can match Peter Obi's credential?

The idiot should work hard like Peter Obi so he can be considered. He is working for APC.
is not by google translator....afonjaa ka ibu ...a real igbo person can not abuse a whole state bc of one person..that is the fact..si ebe a puo

4 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by donbenie(m): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
Kelgabriel5:
I really don't get this guy's problem
His problem is the innate inferiority complex of the Ebonyi man vis a vis the Anambra Man,he said so in not so many words.. shocked grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by AyakaDunukofia: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
HARKsmart:
Atiku is good at losing....
How many times did your god lost?

3 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by criuze(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
So long as it send Buhari parking

We don't need no protocol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by jeromeoke(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
post=72151521]BUT.................[/quote][left]
:
BUT.................
[/left:

[quote author= post=72151521]BUT.................
Jubril must go

2 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by madapcmod: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Enugupikin:

is not by google translator....afonjaa ka ibu ...a real igbo person can not abuse a whole state bc of one person..that is the fact..si ebe a puo

Nkita lachakwa gi Anya nwa nsukka. Oburu na I bu Onye abakeleke dika atulu Umahi, jee kwuo udo.

Ebonyi ppl right from the time the state was created have been fighting Anambra for no just reason. Do you know Sam Egwu blocked Ibeto from tapping into d Nkalagu limestone for his Ibeto cement to the detriment of we igbos bc Ibeto is from Anambra.

Recently, this same Ebonyi started threatening Anambra state government for changing the name Abakaliki street to club street.

Why must they have this " we are marginalized" attitude always? It pisses many if us off.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by donbenie(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
SOLUTION99:
Thanks for clearing the Air my Governor
Yes,he certainly reminded us of his innate inferiority complex when anything has to do with Anambra..

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by cnandy: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dave, I love you but you goofed. Always have sense of belonging.
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Enugupikin:

Lol your brother is telling you the truth, listen to him. Don't let tribalism cloud your reasoning.

Apart from that, with what i have read on his thread so far, i just confirmed that other Igbo communities think the Ebonyi ppl are kinda inferior, you can read the comments by Igbo ppl on this thread to confirm it. I will do my research to know the reason. I need to know more about the SE.

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Masterclass32: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
This man is trying to save face.

He should save us this thrash talk and hide his face completely, cos it's Peter (The Rock) Obi we know.

2 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by nototribalist: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
post=72151521:
BUT.................
the so-called king morroco should stop funding terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Enugupikin: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
rahazaqa:
Lol your brother is telling you the truth, listen to him. Don't let tribalism cloud your reasoning.

Apart from that, with what i have read on his thread so far, i just confirmed that other Igbo communities think the Ebonyi ppl are kinda inferior, you can read the comments by Igbo ppl on this thread to confirm it. I will do my research to know the reason. I need to know more about the SE.
forget what u read on media...they are lies..Enugu and not Anambra is the capital of SE...igbos are equal to each other and non is superior or inferior to each other,,except if ijebu and ekiti yorubas are inferior to ogbomoso yorubas as we read online...what do u think afonja
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Lajet: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
I am a fighter of marginalization of Ebonyi people. If we are going to vote, we must be treated with equity. These are the issues; two names came from Anambra, one from Enugu and two from Abia. So, what is wrong in having someone from Ebonyi and then one from Imo?

You remember that one of the reasons that Ebonyi man is not too comfortable with the issue of region is that we are afraid of further marginalization.

This useless man called David Umahi is a big fool. Igbo Elders keep on watching this fool he keep on dividing Igbo people the will not call the Pig to order

6 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Strika247(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
Eberechi24:
this man sef, always playing victims card. what has ebonyi got to do with VP.
Before peter Obi was nominated, they were widely speculated nominees- okonjo, Obi, soludo and others, he and his cohorts didn't say anything then, so they should hold their peace forever

Don't quite get you.. are u saying that Ebonyi is not capable of producing a vice president...?
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by madapcmod: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
Strika247:

Don't quite get you.. are u saying that Ebonyi is not capable of producing a vice president...?

Where was he when those names were speculated ? He didn't know they were marginalized?

BTW how come Imo ppl are not crying but only Umahi of Ebonyi?

At this point we should be struggling together as igbos not as artificially created states. Tomorrow Umahi might find himself in Enugu of Abia due to state Creation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by newoffer: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Umahi... Enemy within. Pray to have a political future.

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Enugupikin: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
madapcmod:

Nkita lachakwa gi Anya nwa nsukka. Oburu na I bu Onye abakeleke dika atulu Umahi, jee kwuo udo.

Ebonyi ppl right from the time the state was created have been fighting Anambra for no just reason. Do you know Sam Egwu blocked Ibeto from tapping into d Nkalagu limestone for his Ibeto cement to the detriment of we igbos bc Ibeto is from Anambra.

Recently, this same Ebonyi started threatening Anambra state government for changing the name Abakaliki street to club street.

Why must they have this " we are marginalized" attitude always? It pisses many if us off.
nna jiri ya nwanyo...those are the leaders that caused the blunder and not Ebonyi ppl...recently i took it upon myself to defend them not bc i have anything to gain but bc they are accused unnecessarily for what they no nothing about

think about when Theodore orji sacked non-Abians from civil service, majority of ppl affected were other igbos from other states..did it make everyone to start abusing the whole Abians,NO.

Nna hapu okwu, u are only counting the sins of Ebonyi leaders and holding it against their ppl forgetting u Anambra guys abuse this same guys from markets to school everywhere

all these things bring hatred ...no need for all these

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by MChaze25(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Useless man. Instead of you to pray for Ebonyi sons to achieve greater things than you have achieved so that Ebonyi will start being recognized, you re there ranting rubbish. Did you see Okorocha talk?
The selection was based on merit for people that has economic experience and expertise not state equity..
Is this man educated sef?
Someone should tell him to carry his fight against marginalization elsewhere and not spoil igbo unity and one voice.
Did Sam Egwu performed anything outstanding economically in Ebonyi?
You re Ebonyi state's first perfoming governor and it seems it's entering your head already.
I hate people that like showing themselves unnecessarily.
You guys re not being marginalized at all.
It's just like Rivers igbo claiming marginalization amongst igbo affairs but yet don't speak clear igbo language sef..lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Abagworo(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
donbenie:
Yes,he certainly reminded us of his innate inferiority complex when anything has to do with Anambra..

Will Anambra support an Ebonyi man to take Igbo slot? It's a two edged sword thing that will continue to hunt Igbo unity.

2 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by senatordave1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Strika247:

As in eh.am very sure this wil contribute to their loss.only anambra will record a high turnout.the other eastern states will record abysmal apathy.

2 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by madapcmod: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Enugupikin:

nna jiri ya nwanyo...those are the leaders that caused the blunder and not Ebonyi ppl...recently i took it upon myself to defend them not bc i have anything to gain but bc they are accused unnecessarily for what they no nothing about

think about when Theodore orji sacked non-Abians from civil service, majority of ppl affected were other igbos from other states..did it make everyone to start abusing the whole Abians,NO.

Nna hapu okwu, u are only counting the sins of Ebonyi leaders and holding it against their ppl forgetting u Anambra guys abuse this same guys from markets to school everywhere

No wahala bro.

But check the mindset of Umahi, it is d same inferiority complex an average Ebonyi Indigene have.

Checkigodu this rubbish below as if each state must have a VP nominee.

I am a fighter of marginalization of Ebonyi people. If we are going to vote, we must be treated with equity. These are the issues; two names came from Anambra, one from Enugu and two from Abia. So, what is wrong in having someone from Ebonyi and then one from Imo?

You remember that one of the reasons that Ebonyi man is not too comfortable with the issue of region is that we are afraid of further marginalization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by madapcmod: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Abagworo:

Will Anambra support an Ebonyi man to take Igbo slot? It's a two edged sword thing that will continue to hunt Igbo unity.

Yes Anambra has been supporting other igbos including the present DSP Ike Ekweremadu from Enugu.

I was even rooting for NOI who is Delta/Abia , what matters is kicking out Buhari come 2019, all these distraction is APC game plan, we all know Umahi has one leg in APC

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by MChaze25(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Enugupikin:

That nonsense Theodore did was part of the reason I left my Ex. When I heard this story and realized she was also from Abia state, I discharged her.
Many Anambra men died coz of that.
I can't marry from a state that wish my people bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Enugupikin: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
madapcmod:

No wahala bro.

But check the mindset of Umahi, it is d same inferiority complex an average Ebonyi Indigene have.

Checkigodu this rubbish below as if each state must have a VP nominee.

that is his personal opinion and has nothing to do with the general Ebonyi people....let love lead...i believe if Rochas was Ebonyi gov u would have used him as a case study to insult his Ebonyi ppl but luckily he is not and no one insult Imo ppl bc of him..let love lead

2 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by donbenie(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Abagworo:

Don't kid yourself,the ONLY person making noise is Dave Umahi,NOBODY else is complaining.. shocked
Your prayer for the Igbo is like water to a stone.. grin

2 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by phase1: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Umahi is afraid of becoming another inconsequential politician like Joe Igbokwe, osita okechukwu and other efulefus who are enemies of Ndigbo and who work very hard to ridicule Ndigbo.

He is a buhari asslicker but when he saw the backlash against his sabotage from Easterners particularly from the good people of Ebonyi state he quickly backpedaled and fell in line. Ekweremadu was smart, even though he wasn't happy, he got the feelers, fell in line and quickly congratulated Obi before he loses his goodwill in the East while Umahi was still adamantly positioning himself as public enemy number 1 by stupidly standing against Obi. grin

This is why I love Eastern region, it is the people who come out to tell the leaders what they must do, very republican not like the other region where one Jagabandit druggie sits like a lord of manor, goes into a Drug rehab centre and picks one of his relatively unknown fellow druggie to come be Governor and the whole of yorubaland falls in line. Pathetic!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by madapcmod: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
MChaze25:
Useless man. Instead of you to pray for Ebonyi sons to achieve greater things than you have achieved so that Ebonyi will start being recognized, you re there ranting rubbish. Did you see Okorocha talk?
The selection was based on merit for people that has economic experience and expertise not state equity..
Is this man educated sef?
Someone should tell him to carry his fight against marginalization elsewhere and not spoil igbo unity and one voice.
Did Sam Egwu performed anything outstanding economically in Ebonyi?
You re Ebonyi state's first perfoming governor and it seems it's entering your head already.
I hate people that like showing themselves unnecessarily.
You guys re not being marginalized at all.
It's just like Rivers igbo claiming marginalization amongst igbo affairs but yet don't speak clear igbo language sef..lol

I wonder where their marginalization talk is coming from. Old Anambra have present Enugu state benefit more than Anambra and Ebonyi as all the facilities in d old Eastern regional headquarters Enugu were inherited by Enugu state including ESUT which was ASUTECH then, airport, stadium, railway, UNN etc

When Anambra was created, we started afresh, with Awka, while Enugu state which had Ebonyi as part of it was already developed. Ebonyi was later carved out of Enugu. So who actually marginalized them? Anambra or Enugu?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos) / Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask / 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.