Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

How To Share Profits From An Existing N1.05 Trillion Regulated Telecoms Industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Share Profits From An Existing N1.05 Trillion Regulated Telecoms Industry (733 Views)

‘Dangote Refinery’ll Not Sell Petrol At Regulated Price’- The Nation / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Share Profits From An Existing N1.05 Trillion Regulated Telecoms Industry by pccontrol: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
Are You Struggling To Make Money?

Make Easy Money NOW!

Stop Dreaming Of Starting A New Business - Start Making Money Now In The Fastest Selling Commodities In The World.

Discover How To Make Repeated Income Greater Than Your Yearly Income Within Weeks VENDING ALL NIGERIAN GSM NETWORKS VTU AIRTIME, DATA, VARIOUS ELECTRICITY BILLS (PREPAID AND POST PAID), DSTV AND GOTV - And Get Paid Into Your Nigerian Bank Account ... Guaranteed

Do you know you can make over N100,000 out of the over N200 billion monthly VTU airtime and data sales which is expected to double before 2019 elections?.

You don't believe me?

Here is why ....

Nigerians spent N1.05 trillion on Airtime in 5 months!!! Telecom business is just the boom!. You too can make millions from this industry using our platform to leverage on.

AIRTIME BUSINESS IN NIGERIA

Source : visit https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/07/nigerians-spent-n1-05trn-on-airtime-in-5-months/

I don't want you to wait beyond TODAY before you start making money as a user or agent, moreso during the forthcoming general elections which is fast approaching much more airtime and data top ups are made at this time of the year. Waste no more time before others in your area join this business or before somebody else introduce it to them.

In this "No hold barred" straight to the point event, you will learn:

• How to make everyday direct/indirect residual income when you recharge your phone airtime, data, DSTV, GOTV, STARTIME, PHCN bills
• How to to turn your daily expenses to daily income
• How to legally use other peoples' money to pay for your telecoms bills. Know this secret and you will never use your personal money to paid these recurring bills ever again.
• How to cash the earned money into your Nigerian bank account.
• How to start your own airtime and data VTU business with ₦50,000 or less and earn between ₦5,000 - ₦20,000 daily.
• Show you the hidden details that banks don't want you to know about the Airtime and Data VTU business
• How to earn N8.6 million in our 90 days challenge or minimally N500,000 within 90 days

All your above earnings are paid into your online purse (a.k.a e-wallet), and you can transfer it to your local bank account for cash withdrawal. As a member of our platform, you will continue to make money FOR LIFE... because people will never stop recharging their phones, using data for browsing, watching cable TV or paying their electricity bills.

WHY PEOPLE STAY BROKE!
1. Full of Doubt
2. Fear of other failed businesses
3. Comfortable with being broke
4. Keep looking for proof / results
5. Always scared to take risk and always thinking negatively
6. Always waiting for someone else to succeed first before joining... when they can be the successful themselves
7. Always Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly P.O.O.R

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a Step.

TAKE THAT BOLD STEP TODAY!

Testimonial
I haven't bought recharge card ever since I joined. I haven't used my money to subscribe for my Dstv either, I subscribed to this business opportunity with my friends, it has opened for me a floodgate of freebies. I now make some peoples salary weekly, I smile when I look at my transaction details and commissions earned. Give yourself a chance to make some extra bucks, we all need the extra. Whenever people use the products, I get paid. They tell their friends to start their franchise, I get paid. When their friends use the products, I still get paid. Don't joke with this opportunity, you will need it sometimes somewhere along the way........trust me!

INTRODUCING Telecoms Share Profit.

Date: THIS TUESDAY TO SATURDAY (Choose a day and time)
Venue: Ikeja, Lagos. To be sent to participants who sent VTU, FULL NAME, CHOSEN DATE and THEIR LOCATION to 08097015999 or click this whatsapp link to chat with us [url]https:///send?phone=2348097015999&text=I%20Want%20To%20Make%20Easy%20Money%20In%20VTU[/url]
Time : 11am & 2pm.

Access fee: N1,000 at the venue

INVITED BY : MR. OLAYINKA ABIODUN (PCCONTROLLERS) 08097015999

To participate in this seminar
Simply reserve your seat by choosing a date and send your FULL Name and DATE with the CODE VTU via SMS using your personal phone number to 08097015999.

WARNING: Seats at this exclusive seminar are extremely limited, so don’t leave this page until you reserve your spot. ONLY VERY FEW Seats are available and once that space is up NO MORE.

If you want to be relevant in today's business age. Cancel or postpone every pre-planned appointments, even your own ceremony to attend this training. Fear not make that trip even if you are outside the state.

You have no justifiable reason(s) whatsoever to miss this training seminar. It will surely amaze you and make you forget all the other irrelevant seminars (whether online or offline) that you are planning to attend or that you have attended.

Take your destiny in your hands start earning instant income selling airtime Virtual Top Up (VTU) of all GSM companies plus MUCH MORE!

A word is enough for the wise. Look forward to helping you to start the VTU business.

Who This Workshop Is Not For…
• if you are a lazy person. Simply put, I don’t want lazy people coming to learn this revolutionary secret. They won’t use it anyway. So if you’re lazy, don’t come.
• if you are not willing to do some work to make your life better.
• if you believe people should do everything for you while you just “siddon and chop”
• if you think you cannot start with whatever you have got now, from where ever you are now. I know of people who started with almost next to nothing and are millionaires today.

PS Please don't attend this seminar if you're looking for another "get rich quick" scheme. That's not what I am all about. We are about helping you. Holding your hand and guiding you step by step to online success.

PSS Don't Miss Out ELSE Your Children Would Ask You Where You Were When Your Mates Were Making EASY Money In The Telecoms industry.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Unable To Pay For Facebook Ads Since Last Week Please Any Solution To This / Don't Sell Your Paypal Funds- Withdraw Them Directly To Bank 360/$ / Print Scratch Cards For Schools, Higher Institutions And Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.