Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! (900 Views)

Online Book Discussion: Small Business Big Money By Akin Alabi / I Need Small Business Big Money By Akin Alabi / The School Of Money By Olumide Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! by ManCrimes: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
ATTENTION ! ATTENTION ! ATTENTION !

THE FOLLOWING IS AN EXCERPT FROM THE COMPLETED NOVEL TITLED ; ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY ! VISITS " Mancrimes.com " for the full story .

Author ; Mancrimes !

The root of the whole trouble began on a summer night of August . The time was thirty minutes to eight . Aimie and her three friends were inside a beautiful Art Deco apartment in Ocean Drive , South Beach. Sophia had just returned to the apartment from the house of a man who had drove her away the night before from the brothel where she works.

" Am so tired . I feel so used . Crystal , Aimie , Kayla c'mon say something " Sophia said looking intently into the face of her three friends as she yawned tiredly

" Sophia you are not the only one. My Client yesterday was a beast . He nearly busted my fallopian tube " Crystal said laughing tears in her eyes. Crystal was dark in complexion , with elfin-like face and dark eyes which dilates when she was sad and alighted with fire when she was happy .

" I don't understand all this . just because of the meagre money they give us. They will always sabotage us with their stupid bananas and leave us wrecked . " Sophia replied trying to suppress the laughter that threatened to burst out of her mouth.

" That’s why I stay with my ladies . They are more better than men. The women love my body when they see me. And they pay me handsomely for my services. In return I pleasure them in thousands ways . One of my rich client almost committed suicide when I broke up with her . What was her offence ? I told her I want her to put my name in her will and she made the mistake of slapping me. She came crawling back to me but her kicked her out like a rat . " Kayla said smiling at her two friend.

Aimie kept her mouth mute as she watched her three friends spill out their sexual trysts . Aimie was the odd one . She was neither a prostitute or a lesbian. All she wanted was the real man who will take her away from all these . Someone whom will love her and marry her . She looked at her friends now , as they engaged in their usual chit-chat. How she wished to leave them and go and settle elsewhere . But she could not. This were the people whom took her in when her parents died as a result of the deadly disease which broke out in the slums where she lived before. She had met all three in a club. They had pitied her when they heard are tragic stories and had brought her to the beautiful side of Miami . They had fed her and clothed her for five months now without asking anything from her . She can not repay them badly for the good deed they had done to her. She wanted to be like them ; young , wild and free . But she could not . Something inside her will not give in to the temptation. She had often wondered If she was really a normal human being. But the question had posed very difficult , always leaving her in a state of perplexity. Without no doubt , Aimie knew she was the most beautiful among her friend. Above average height , with dark long hairs , lovely brown dark eyes like that of warm whiskey and shapely long tapering legs , Aimie knew she was stunning .But why was she so unlucky ? Why do men not find her attractive ? Why didn't she have a boyfriend or a lover ? Is it because she was a loner ? Her friends had told her she had the kind of fire in her eyes that could make the coldest heart melt but why was she so unlucky . ? These were the questions she usually ask her self everyday . And when she could not come up with a good answer. She would keep mute and resign herself to her fate .

" Aimie ! " Sophia yelled looking at the forlorn look in Aimie 's eyes .

" What is it ? Aimie whispered back. Her three friends were staring at her ,their eyes almost bulging out of it's socket .

" What is wrong ? Crystal asked a concerned look in her eyes as she stared at Aimie .

" Oh ! Oh ! Oh ! .maybe beautiful Aimie got a little secret she might want to share with us. Me especially " Kayla said her eyes twinkling with merriment.

Aimie stared at Kayla as if offended. Kayla was a Tomboy . But that was not the problem. There was something about Kayla which bothers Aimie greatly. She usually feel a kind of sexual thrill whenever she looked at Kayla . Kayla was beautiful . Though Kayla had the normal usual curves any sexy woman will possess , the masculinity of a man was still evident on her body. Aimie was knew she was a girl with a normal sex drive. But what actually baffles Aimie was when ever she looked at Kayla eyes she usually feel a kind of tingling feelings .it was as if Kayla was the man while she was the woman. She knew this was totally weird and stupid but there was no way she could explain this feelings. And to make matter worse ,she could not tell the other two friends while she always feel like this towards Kayla. This was what made her fear and hate Kayla.

Novel BY MANCRIMES

" What's wrong girl ? What have you been doing when we were not around ? Sophia asked.

Aimie respected Sophia because of the way Sophia was with words and also for her beauty . Sophia was a tall girl with the hard as granite sensual face of a runway model. She was extremely attractive and very confident in herself . Aimie liked Sophia because she was so ease with words that She could even make God to reveal is true self. Aimie could remember the day Sophia had talked her bank manager Into revealing the account details of a rich customer who patronized the bank. How she did it , Aimie did not know .

Looking at her friends now , Aimie knew she must give them a good answer unless they would suspect she was thinking again . " I did the normal household chores and I took a nap " Aimie said breathlessly she always hated it whenever the conversation was about her.

" I think it's time to find something to do instead of moping around the house doing nothing while we feed and clothe you don't you think ? Kayla said , anger in her eyes .

" C'mon Kayla. We've talk about this times without number. just leave the poor girl alone . " Crystal said eying Kayla irritatedly .

" Yeah c'mon k. Just let it be " Sophia seconded.

Kayla eyed Aimie angrily . " Well it's seems today is your lucky day baby girl . Next time nobody will be here to defend your sorry ass ." Kayla said as she levered up from the bed and walked out of the room.

" Aimie don't mind her . She just been a pain in the ass " Sophia said as she brought out a packet of cigarettes , fingered one out , and lit it . She offered Crystal the packet . The latter smile and fingered out a stick from the packet .

Novel BY MANCRIMES

" Thank you so much . don't know what I will do without you guys " Aimie said tears in her eyes.

" C'mon we are your friends . And we understand your plight." Crystal said coming closer to embrace Aimie . " Aimie don't worry I know you will meet the right man who will take care of you ,but until then let's do the best we can for you " .

" Speaking of taking care , Darrell invited us to the birthday party of one of his friend. It’s going down this night " Sophia said beaming with smile.

" Darrell , that handsome hunk . Wow .” Crystal exclaimed beaming excitedly .

" Yeah we are all going to shut the place down . " Sophia replied happily. " Aimie you are coming with us " .

Aimie whom had been thinking jolted back to reality . " Me ..you.......can't ..... possibly ..... think "

" quit your stammering you are coming with us. You've been hiding inside this shithole for five good months now . It's time to go out. Live a little " Sophia said .

" What am I to wear ? Aimie asked a kind of giddy feeling going through her.

" Don't worry I bought something for you on my way coming . " Sophia said beaming with smile as she dipped her hand into her hand bag and brought out a rectangular dress pack. Sophia tore the nylon cover and brought out a beautiful black evening dress.

" here check it out. " Sophia tossed the dress to Aimie.

Aimie caught the dress and stared at it . Her eyes shimmering with happiness . " My God. It's so beautiful." . She check the label on the dress. " Oh my God ! oh my God ! This is freaking Chanel. " She exclaimed.

" And here is the heels to match. It's Alexander McQueen by the way . " Sophia said bringing out a pair of black stiletto heels . She gave it to Crystal whom passed it to Aimie.

Aimie face shone with love and happiness . Never in her entire life did she believed she will own something as beautiful as this .

" it must have cost a fortune .Thank you so much Sophia , am so grateful . " Aimie said tears in her eyes as she stared at the items in her hand .

" With all this body . You will be the most beautiful girl on the dance floor this night . Fact is , you might actually go home with a man of your own . " Sophia said beaming at her and Aimie stupidly believed her.

Re: It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! by ManCrimes: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
The time was ten-o'clock p.m . when the four friends arrived at the birthday party. The birthday party was one the biggest and glamorous birthday party Aimie had ever attended in Downtown Miami. The beautiful lights which bathed the room, the splendid " Happy Birthday " banners , the king size cake and the different group of people who had came to the party all made Aimie trembled with excitement. The birthday was a buffet one. And Aimie stomach churn as she saw a group of people crammed around the dish section as they served themselves from the chafing dishes and aluminum pans. Aimie huddled between her three friends as they walked towards the people the in the room. Different men glanced in their ways , their were appreciative whistles and catcalls as they made their way to where the celebrant friends were gathered. Out of nowhere , a powerfully built giant of a man came out of the crowds and waltzed his way towards them . On his face was a pleasant smile.

Sophia beamed with a smile when she saw him. The man opened his beefy arms and she embraced him. They disengaged and the man turn to Aimie and the two other women .

" What's up Crystal ? Kayla how are you doing it's been a long time “ He said and as he shook hands with Crystal and Kayla. Instinctively , Aimie knew her two friends were already familiar with the man in the past.

The man turned to Aimie.

" My God . You make the Mona Lisa look like an old hag . Am Darrell Wilson ".

Aimie turned a shade of pink at his compliment . The man was devastatingly handsome. He was a young Viking god. His muscular body was dark
and magnificent in the darkness of the night. His
face was hard and lean. His stormy blue eyes shone with mischief and he had well shaped lips. His hair was that of a top knot style making him to resemble a model or movie star of some sort . Aimie was attracted to him instantly.

“ Am still waiting for your name princess ? “ Darrell said in a low melodious voice.

" My name is Aimie " she replied him.

The man smiled flashing her white even teeth. He told her how happy he was to see her and how he had heard a lot about her from her friend. Aimie stared at him unable to talk wondering how the man came to know so much about her.

Darrell finally turned to Sophia .

" A moment with you please " .

Aimie and her two friends watched as Darrell and Sophia moved away from them . Few minutes later , Darrell returned with Sophia carrying a tray of drinks. Sophia served her friends and said ;

" Crystal , Kayla I need the two of you to come with me. Aimie please will you keep Darrell in company till we come back ? Sophia asked looking into Aimie eyes intently.

Aimie nodded frantically though she was not happy with her friends leaving her alone with the man. Aimie watched her friends disappeared into the one of the rooms and grimaced . To calm herself she downed all the contents of the wine glass and cringed as the sultry pleasant taste of the wine shot through her .

Darrell watched the forlorn look in Aimie eyes . The girl was so stunning. But what he loved about her was her eyes. It was so innocent. So taciturn . Like that of calm sea. But behind those eyes . Darrell could see adventure , wild sex and the spirit of dare- devilness which she had so discreetly hide from her friends. But not him. He knew women. And the woman standing in his front was a deceptive pretender.

" I think we can go somewhere quiet from this rumble . What do you think Aimie ? Darrell asked taking the empty glass from her

Aimie stared at him nonplussed. She wanted to say no but she could not bring her self to say it. He was so handsome. How could she refuse him ? She swallowed hard to show how nervous she was. There was a look of victory on Darrell's face as he led her away from the crowd. Few seconds later they were outside the party room and the cool night breeze wafted to Aimie's face.

" Where are we going ? " Aimie asked feeling a bit dizzy from the wine she had drank .

" To my car . I want to get something " Darrell said turning back to look at her. He gave her a charming smile which made her heart to flutter.

" Won't they be looking for us ? Aimie asked feeling reluctant all of sudden to follow Darrell .

" Don't worry i bought a present for Sophia and I want to give to her this night. It would be a surprise to her on my own part. My car is over there . Nothing for you to worry about " . Darrell said still smiling at her .

Aimie grimaced. She would have love to stay back at the party . But she did not want today to end on a bad terms with a strange man. Not even a strange man . But an handsome one and very close to Sophia . What will her friends say if they found out that she had refused Darrell.

" Ok let's go " Aimie said . Darrell smiled and moved away from her while she trailed behind him. They got to Darrell' s car and she sucked in breath despite her self as she scrutinize the car.

Darrell turned to look at her. He had heard her alright. And he knew exactly what had warranted it . This was the perfect time for him to bragged to the girl.

" Actually this is a Rolls Royce Ghost . Still planning to get the Rolls Royce wraith though. " Darrell said smiling at her , but the look on her face told him she did not hear what he had said .

" Are you okay ? Darrell asked a concerned look in his eyes .

" I don't .....know ...I feel so dizzy ... " Aimie said as she rubbed her eyes .

" I guess is the wine . Tell you what ? why don't you relax inside the car. I will get the gift all by myself to Sophia. And when your friend are going home they will come and get you " Darrell suggested watching her face intently.

Aimie wanted to say no but the idea sounded so perfect. " Ok " she said giving Darrell a weak smile. Darrell opened the back door for her and helped her in. As she sank onto the sit , the comfort of the car enveloped her instantly. She smiled to herself as she looked around the inside of the car. Nothing could describe the comfort of the sit she was sitting on and a sweet smell like that of fresh lavender wafted inside her nose.

" comfy ? Darrell asked noticing the pleasant look that had settled on her face all of a sudden.

" this is pure heaven " Aimie whispered caressing the soft leather of the sit .

" Yeah it is ! . Let me get this stuff to Sophia " Darrell said as he picked a package from the front sit. He turned to her. " I will be back In a jiffy " .

" please come with my friends " Aimie said still dazed by the deluxe interior of the car .

" Of course ! . " Darrell said and he closed the door.

Aimie looked around the car , mesmerized. She felt like sleeping but she refused to give in to the power of sleep. Her friends will still be coming for her to take her home .

" But a little sleep won't hurt me and when my friend come , Darrell will drive us home . Yeah ! a little sleep won't be bad . " Aimie told herself . Few seconds later , Aimie was fast asleep behind the back seat of the Rolls.

••••••••••

PLEASE DON'T COPY AND PASTE !

Something was moving . Aimie could feel it . Something going very fast and dangerous. Aimie opened her eyes . She was inside a car in the back sit and the car was moving at a very high speed. The inside of the car was dark and quiet . Then all the memories before she had slept came flooding back .

Darrell ! The name hit her like a force. This was Darrell 's car . He had promised to return with her friends . But what had happened she asked herself . Where was her friends ? Where was Darrell ? She asked herself as she looked around the inside of the car. Her brain was foggy as she tried to recollect what had happened before she had slept. " The Driver !" Aimie mind screamed . " Talk to the driver " her mind screamed again.

Aimie looked at the person behind the wheels. Though the car was a bit dark now; The stiff back profile of the driver instinctively told her it was a man.

" Hey mister where are you taking me ? " Aimie demanded.

The driver did not say a word . It was as if it was a robot driving the car.

" Hey mister I said where are you taking me ? " Aimie screamed out. Her heart was beating rapidly against her chest .

" don't worry senorita . We are going to have a nice honeymoon " the driver said.

His voice sounded so familiar but the grogginess did not allow her mind to dwell on it well. The car halted all of a sudden and force propelled Aimie against the back sit of the car . The driver killed the engine and stepped out of the car . He opened the back sit and ducked his face in . Aimie recognized the face . It was Darrell's .

He was grinning wickedly at her

. " Don't worry ! it won't be long ". he said.

Aimie wanted to scream but something lodged in her throat. All of a sudden , Darrell dived inside the car and grabbed her to him thrusting his mouth into her.

" let go of me , let go " Aimie screamed slapping Darrell' s face vigorously.

" you selfish girl . Are you crazy ? Keeping all this sweet booty to yourself " Darrell gritted the words from his mouth as he slid his hands over the front of her dress .

" Oh my God ! . they are so soft . " Darrell exclaimed. His handsome face had twisted to a menacing one now.

Novel BY MANCRIMES

Aimie could smell whisky on his breath. Her skin was crawling as she felt his hands on her bosom then she sucked in breath as it slides downwards to her thighs then to inner crevice between her legs .

Aimie tried to shove him off her but his weight on her was too strong and she could hear him whispered some profane words to her ears as he pinned her to the back sit .

Aimie was frightened . She did not want her first time with a man to be like this .

" Please don't do this . Pleeease " Aimie pleaded anguish in her voice.

" Shut up girl ! am giving it to you today . I want your body don't you get it " Darrell smiling at her face then thrusting his mouth into her. His mouth was watery and reeked of whiskey. Aimie bit him on the lips strongly and Darrell yelled out in pain.

" you dumb girl ! " Darrell cursed as he lifted his face from hers and gave her a hard slap . Aimie felt her senses spinning as she felt another slap on the other side of her face. She fell back against the sit dazed.

" Now this is the hat trick " Darrell said as he unzipped his trousers and brought out his phallus. He was rock hard . Darrell moved on top her ,trying to force his way in . Aimie shoved against him weakly. She knew she must act fast . There was nothing in the car to defend herself with. She knew he was stronger than her .for that reason she must take it slow with him. Then an idea occurred to her . A wicked idea . At least it would make him sleep. She had watched it happened in a movie before. If Aimie had known , she would have brushed the idea out of her mind .

" stop ! please stop ! let's do it the easy way " Aimie whispered against his face .

" What ? Darrell asked surprise laced in his voice as he lifted his face from her .

" Yeah don't let's rush , let's take it slow" Aimie purred .

Darrell stared at her . He could see her face clearly despite the darkness that surrounded the car . But he recognized that voice. The girl wanted him to give it to her.

" alright little girly the soft way it is " Darrell said rubbing his hands together in anticipation .

" come . " Her voice was soft and sensual. Darrell moved on top of her and felt her soft hands on his phallus.

" Wow you are so huge " Aimie said huskily . Darrell felt his body trembled and his phallus throb with raw desire .

"shove it inside of me Darrell " she whispered.

Darrell needed no further urging. He heard her unstrap her panties and guided his phallus towards her inner crevice. As he reached the entrance ,the soft flesh of her vagina closed around the tip of his phallus and Darrell shivered with sexual excitement . He braced himself and as he tried to thrusts into her , he heard a swish sound just then something hard and painful pierced the base of the neck. Darrell screamed out in pain . Then he looked up at the Aimie , a paroxysmal dead like shock plastered on his handsome face. He tried to talk but it was useless.

" Am sorry ! am so sorry I didn't .....mean it. I just wanted .....it ..to stop " Aimie was sobbing now as she looked at the glistening sharp heel of her stiletto heel which was hooked to the behind of Darrell's neck as it gush out blood.

" Call.....so....phia .....am....bulance . So.......phia " Darrell whispered as his life blood gush out from behind his neck , spreading across the white immaculate sits of the Rolls Royce. Darrell knew he was dying and he tried to cling to life with the little ounce of power in him. He tried to open his mouth , but it only hung open.

Aimie watched him utter shock , her mouth quavering with fear as Darrell jaw dropped and his body slid to her laps. The stiletto heel was still hooked to the back of his neck .

PLEASE , DO NOT COPY AND PASTE !
Re: It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! by ManCrimes: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
CHAPTER 2 IT’S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY

PROPERTY OF MANCRIMES !

Aimie checked the tiny leather wrist watch on her hand as she held one foot of the stiletto heel in her right hand . The time was six on dot . She managed to dragged her feet to the front door. Then she looked around her . She knew her friends would have been looking for her by now . She will explain to them how it all happened . She will explain everything without leaving out anything. Aimie tapped on the door three times and waited but nothing happened. " What is wrong " she asked herself . Aimie stared at the door and tapped it twice impatiently. But it was as if there was nobody home. She looked around and grimaced. Her friends were early risers most especially Kayla . Instinctively , Aimie knew that if her friends were actually around they would have opened the door by now. Then an idea occurred to her. She will see if one of the bedroom windows was opened . Aimie moved away from the front door and moved towards the back yard . As she made a turn , Aimie began to hear hush voices talking excitedly from one of the rooms. Aimie wanted to shout to tell her friends that she was around but her built in instinct told her something was wrong. Steathly, not wanting to make any noise , Aimie moved towards the window and began to hear whispering voices and Aimie could differentiate the voices .

" ......... Has Darrell called ? It was Crystal voice .

" .............have not seen his call. I told him to be gentle with her . But he must ball her crazy . She has a wild look . Though she tries to hide it from us " It was Sophia voice.

".....Something is wrong. I can feel it. Darrell supposed to be back with her by now . That was the agreement. No call ! No message! . Something is definitely wrong . " Kayla was talking now.

".... I don't know . Am also getting worried . Am not worried about the girl . Am worried about my Darrell. He had never lied to me before. He fears me so much. He won't have stay long with her . Am hundred percent sure something is wrong "

" ....what are we to do now ........"

"......... We wait . But the look in her eyes when she comes will reveal the truth to us ..............."

Aimie stood there paralyzed , unable to move . Their words was knifing at her body . Killing her piecemeal. It was like she was been whipped. Each stroke of her friends phrases was whipping her as the sudden realization washed over her. Her friends had conspired together to betray her. They had left her to the Wolf for him to feed on her . The panic and fear of the other night had returned ,and she could see Darrell face with the stiletto heel hooked to his neck ,looking at her a lecherous look in his blood shot eyes as he moved towards her . Aimie could not listen any more . She had to leave her friends unless they would destroy her completely if they found out the terrible thing she had done. As she backed away from the window ,her back hit something solid and Aimie yelped out in shock. She turned slowly only for her to see Kayla' s face smiling wickedly at her .

" Hello Kitty. I think it's time we talk " Kayla said ,and Aimie could see the wicked glint in her friends eyes.

PROPERTY OF MANCRIMES !

They were all inside the living room now , and Aimie felt a strange hatred stemmed out from her friends as they stared at her .

" what are you doing behind Sophia's window ? Crystal demanded hatred in her voice .

Aimie shivered with fear. " I wanted ..........I wanted ......to tell you that am around

" i wanted......... I wanted ....." Sophia said a squeezing her face as she mimicked Aimie " Babe, why didn't you used the front door. That’s what it's meant for " .

" I knocked but you guys did not hear me " Aimie said looking at her face intently as she clutch the stiletto to herself.

" Where is Darrell ? Sophia asked ,as she stared at Aimie her big eyes almost bulging out from it's socket .

" I don't know .... He drove me here and .....and... drove away . " Aimie whispered back. The three friends stared at Aimie , an incredulous look on their faces as they tried to digest what she had said.

" drove away ? Just like that ? I don't believe you " Sophia was the first to break the silence.

" Why don't you believe me " Aimie shot back at her Kayla defiantly , her fears already forgotten .

" Cause you don't act like you are saying the truth . Your eyes says it all " Crystal finally said .

Aimie look at Sophia and Crystal . The look in their eyes was enough to make her run for cover. The hatred in their eyes was so raw. So real and hot and it burned her were she sat .

" Darrell should have call. He always does . I tried is number . But the network provider says it's switch off and that’s strange " Sophia said , her eyes was misty with tears now . " Did he sleep with you ? Sophia asked unable to restrain herself .

Crystal and Kayla jerked their faces to stare at Sophia , a angry look in their eyes. Aimie recognized that look instantly . Sophia had asked a question that could leaked their secrets.

Aimie could not say a word . She only stared at her friends. She could feel their eyes bore into her. Their eyes was practically scanning her body as if they would see the truth on her body . Without no doubt , Aimie knew are friends did not believe anything she had told them . And that is what scared her the most . Suddenly Sophia shot out from her sit , and grabbed Aimie by the neck strongly, putting all her strength into it.

" Where is Darrell ? Where is he ? What did you do to him ? Sophia screamed into her face . Her eyes was like a demented witch. Crystal and Kayla moved towards them and dragged Sophia away from Aimie whom was coughing sporadically from the hold on her neck.

" Where is Darrell ? Where is my love ? Sophia was screaming and crying hysterically now , beating are hands vigorously on Crystal chest.

" Crystal please take her . I want to have a word with this girl . " Kayla said as she pushed Sophia towards Crystal. Kayla grabbed Sophia ,whom sagged against her chest ,her body shuddered and jerk as she sobbed hysterically .

Crystal gave Aimie a cold look .

" Look girl. I want you to tell us exactly what happened. no beating about the bush " .
Re: It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! by ManCrimes: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Aimie could not believe her eyes . How could this poeple whom had love and care for her for the past five months change so suddenly towards her within a day. As Kayla stared at her , Aimie felt so naked under her gaze. It was as if Kayla could see through her . Her heart beat its fear into her ears and Aimie began to experience the same fear when Darrell had tried to rape her .
" After the drink . I entered Darrell's car. I slept off . He woke me up and we had sex in his car and he drove me here this morning " Aimie said in a metallic voice looking into Kayla's eyes.

" You liar , you double face liar ,you lie ! . " Sophia was screaming loudly as Crystal held her down. Kayla shot her a menacing look and turned to look at Aimie's face.

Kayla regarded Aimie's face for a very long time ,while Aimie cowered under the long stare. Truth be told Aimie was Terrified of Kayla . There was something about her . Something so wicked . So feral. Kayla was an epitome of Evil . Aimie knew she would not last a minute with the woman if they were both inside a room alone .

Kayla turned to Sophia " She's telling the truth " .

" What ? " Crystal and Sophia said in unison as they stared hard at Kayla .

" she's saying the truth. Let the girl be ". Kayla said affirmatively .

" Are you crazy ? " Sophia asked as she disengaged from Crystal and come face to face with Kayla .

The two women stared into each other's eyes, regarding one another angrily . Aimie looked at the two women as they faced each other, she herself was shocked by what Kayla had said. Sophia eyed Kayla angrily. Though Sophia was attractive and was in a good shape her body was more of a model, compared to that of Kayla whom was more stronger and had the cold beauty and muscular built of a Greek Amazon.

" What did you say ? " Sophia asked again.

" You heard me fool . I said let the girl be . She is telling the truth " Kayla yelled , her voice was like a whiplash .

" Oh no she is not. She is a liar and we both know it . Don't you dare defend her . " Sophia screamed , the tears coming from her face .

" She is no killer . She can't hurt a fly . " Kayla yelled back. Aimie was stunned. Never in her wildest imagination would she had believed Kayla would defend her .

" Are you crazy ? How did you know ,? or do you think she is one of your stupid Clients. Cant you see the guilt on her face you crazy fool " Sophia screamed . " Do you think............ "

But a hard slap to Sophia's face cut her off abruptly . Kayla raised a fisted hand the second time and smashed it against Sophia's face. Sophia yelled out in pain and before she had recovered , Kayla grabbed her hair and dealt her another blow to the face. A terrifying scream rose in Sophia's throat and she felled down to the ground stunned .

" Don't ever talk to me like that . I will fix you next time " Kayla said as a fiery anger shot through her eyes . Crystal rushed to Sophia side whom lay sprawled out on the floor , staring at Sophia with a burning hatred .

Aimie was frightened. This was the first time she would see the women fight . She gulped down a ball of saliva and stared at Kayla face nervously . Kayla was truly loco.

" Kayla that was too much. You know she's just been too hysterical " Crystal admonished Kayla as she helped Sophia up from the ground .

" Care to join her too ? The floor is wide and empty. " Kayla gritted the words out from her mouth .

Sophia face was now puffy and red. There was a gash of wound on her face , and blood drip slowly from the corner of her mouth . Her face was a complete mess.

" You. .....will pay ......for this ..... I promise ....you " Sophia said staring into Kayla's face anger seething from her . " And as for you Aimie , be ready for pay back time " Sophia eyed Aimie and stormed out of the living room , while Crystal followed suit .

There was a deafening silence in the room as Kayla and Aimie watched the two women go. Then Kayla turned to Aimie abruptly .

" Don't for one second. Think I loved the way I had behaved to Sophia but I can't ............" But Kayla words trailed off. She was staring hard at Aimie legs and hands a suspicious look on her face .

Aimie whom had been listening attentively followed Kayla stare and gasped out in shock. Something red had smeared the hinds of her legs .

Kayla moved towards her and knelt down facing Aimie . Kayla ignored the frightened look on Aimie's face and bent down to smell her legs .

Kayla raised her head up slowly and said . " This is blood. Don't you dare say otherwise "

Aimie could not talk . She only nodded frantically.

Kayla stare at her face." I don't need the gory story from you. Its seems someone bite more than they could chew and payed dearly for it " Kayla look at her hand , and saw Aimie clutched the Stilletto heel to her self .

" Where Is the other foot ? Kayla said ,the words coming from her mouth slowly as she eyed Aimie suspiciously.

Aimie did not know what to say. Her senses was whirling as she stared at Kayla's cold face .

" Did you kill him ? " Kayla asked as an afterthought .

Aimie shook her head vigorously.

Kayla smiled . A devilish one . " Sooner or later we will find out .
Re: It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! by ManCrimes: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Two days later , Aimie was inside the bedroom , staring absentmindedly at a novel in her hand , when her room door suddenly flunged open and her three friends strode in walking purposefully towards her . Sophia thrusts a newspaper to her laps . Aimie stared at it . At the front page was the picture of a man who had been gruesomely murdered. Behind the back of his neck was a stiletto heel. The image was vivid and fresh inside Aimie's mind . Nobody needed to tell her game was up . She looked up at her friends, petrified .

" I think you killed Darrell ! and you can't lie your way out of this " Sophia said and their was a murdering look in her eyes .
Re: It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! by Victorictor: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2018
Nice story bro .Mad action,Mad Suspense shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you just need people to follow and start reading your story.........Thumbs up wink wink wink
Re: It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! by ManCrimes: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
CHAPTER 3 . IT’S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY

" You killed Darrell " Sophia shouted at the top of her voice. " You are a murderer . An ungrateful one. ".

Aimie was harshened and tears flowed freely from her eyes . Sophia was blaming her for the death of Darrell even though Sophia was also involved in his death.

" Why did you kill him why , after everything we've done for you. And you repay us with evil " Crystal snarled . Kayla kept mute looking at Aimie's face intently .

" Get up ! " Sophia shouted as she moved towards Aimie and dragged her up from the bed with her hair.

" Why did you kill him ....why ? I demand an answer why ? Sophia shouted again, tears In her eyes .

Aimie crying now . How could she tell her friends she heard all their conversation. How they had conspired against her for her to be raped. How they left her for the wolf. Even if she talked will they believe her .

STORY BY MANCRIMES ™

Sophia was watching Aimie face strangely now. There was something about the girl that baffles her. At one time ,Aimie will be serious , concentrating on whatever you are telling her , the next she have this kind of lost look on her face .

" You fool am talking to you " Sophia said as she raised her hands and gave Aimie a hard slap on her face .

Aimie stared hard at Sophia . She gave Sophia a deadly look , and even Sophia had to back away from where she stood facing Aimie .

" You betrayer. You are screaming murderer . What about what you did to me ? . What about it ! " Aimie wailed like a bereaved widow , as she held her stinging cheeks with her right hand .

" Suppose you tell us what you meant by those words ? Crystal said as she eyed Aimie suspiciously.

" Yeah ! Tell us cow ! " Sophia shouted , nodding her head in agreement as she wiped the tears from her eyes .

Aimie looked at her friends and grimaced. If they want the truth , she would tell them the truth. " Everything you said I heard it all. Sophia you planned this all along don’t you ? You planned for Darrell to raped me. To sleep with me I heard Everything . You Masterminded this evil plan . " .

" I didn't plan anything . Don't you start spewing rubbish from your mouth." Sophia said a wary look in her eyes now . Crystal and Kayla were also looking at Aimie strangely now .

" You cant deny it . Sophia you can't . it's the truth and you know it " Aimie gritted the words from her mouth .

" I don't know what your are talking about . don't twist this you this Witch. You killed him accept it " Sophia yelled again .

" I will only accept the blame, if you agreed that you actually set me up " Aimie said wiping her face with the back of her hands. There was a determined expression on her face now .

" I can't accept what I did not do. It's absurd girl . You want me to lie against myself " Sophia yelled.

" But it's the truth . I heard Everything. I heard it all. Ask Kayla . She saw me behind your window. Definitely you guys must have known that I was listening to your conversations. But Sophia why are you like this ? why are you behaving to me this way ? Where did I go wrong ?

Aimie turned to Crystal " I thought you loved me Crystal. I thought you loved me ? " Aimie said , her voice was like a plea.

Crystal eyed Aimie irritatedly and turned her face away.

" I thought you loved me . I thought you cared about me. " Aimie said , fresh tears coming from her eyes.

" cared about you ? " Sophia said incredulously. " Girl anybody that gave you that idea should be shot. I despised every moment I spent with you . Look at you. So stupid and dumb . You murdered the only person that cared about you "

" Sophia shut up . Don't you dare say a word . " Crystal shouted moving towards Sophia now .

" Don't shut me down girl. Let's me school this fool. Let her know how dumb she is for the past five months " Sophia yelled as she shoved Crystal from her and walked towards Aimie

" you killed the only person who really cared about you " Sophia snarled menacingly into her face.

Aimie was stunned . " Cared about me .....I don't ....... I don't ...... understand......cared abo....

" shut the up and listen for your own . The only person that cared about you was Darrell. Ever since the day he saw your picture on my phone. He started disturbing me. Darrell was a blatant womanizer. That was the only disadvantage he had. But he was so sweet and loving and generous with money . He is a man that is ready to buy the world for a woman if she so much desire's it . After he saw your picture on my phone he started disturbing me about wanting to see you even though I was his girlfriend to show how sick in the head he is about you . I refused him and to show how serious he was , he began to send into my account the sum of a million dollars , for the past five months just to take care of a silly you . But after a while, is mind began to shift away from you. But I was scared. Darrell was not a man to mess with. He has friends. I mean freaking bad ass friends. Whom are ready to lay down their lives down for him. Then me and the girls decided that the only way we could compensate Darrell was to let him have you . I told him all this and to show how happy he was about the news, he send half a million quid into each of our account and even promised us more . The meeting day , was the day of his friend birthday. That evening dress and Stiletto heels was ordered by him from Italy a day before his friends birthday . He bought it specially for you . I wanted to take it and give you another one . But Darrell must not hear of it . He wanted you to wear it that night. So you see my dear girl ,you killed your own benefactor . The only sane man whom had eventually find you attractive after all. "

STORY BY MANCRIMES ™

Aimie could not believe her ears . She watched dazed with shock as the words bundled out from Sophia's mouth. She had been living a sham live for the past five months .

" I don't believe you Sophia , ....." Aimie finally said.

" you don't believe her , shows how stupid you really are " it was Crystal talking now . " If not for his money we would have kicked you out eventually. You never wondered why we never bothered you about not looking for a job to sustain yourself . It was all about the money Darrell was giving us . Everything is always about the money. He wanted to sleep with and he paid well for it. More than what we expected . Do you remember that night , we gave you a champagne drink , we actually mixed it with sleeping pills.

Aimie was shocked as she stared at Crystal . She remembered how dizzy she had been that night before finally falling asleep at the back sit of the Rolls. Royce. Then something click in her head . The drink ! How did they go about it .

" the drink ? How did you know I will pick the right one ? Aimie asked Crystal . Crystal scoffed and turned her face away .

Sophia chucked . " That was the easiest part . We mixed all the drink with the sleeping pills. We figured that if we don't do that there was no way we could make you take one of the drink without arousing your suspicion. All we had to do was mixed all the drinks heavily with sleeping pills . You remember that immediately you pick your own, I told Crystal and Kayla to follow me into one of the rooms. That's was where we emptied the drink and ordered for a fresh one for ourselves ".

PROPERTY OF MANCRIMES

The whole truth now dawned on Aimie now. Her friends had set her up so well. There was no way she could have known the drink was mixed with sleeping pills. That was her first time of tasting a Champagne wine . Even though , she knew , there was no way she could have differentiate the taste of a normal champagne from a drugged mixed one.

" you are all scheming fools "Aimie shouted as raw hatred shot out from her eyes. " I hate you . All of you. I wish you will die . Just like Darrell did . "

" what , oh oh oh are you trying to say that you actually killed Darrell ' Sophia asked , staring at Aimie intently .

" Yes! Yes ! I did it with this " Aimie screamed as she moved to one of the corner of the room and picked up a Stiletto . "I killed him with this shoe and I felt good afterwards. I loved the way his face dilated with death after I struck him on his big fat neck " Aimie was screaming , a wild look on her face ,as if she was crazy .

The girls all stared at her stunned.

Sophia moistened her lips angrily . " Then you will rot in jail. Cause we are turning you in . "

" No she won't " Kayla said slowly. The three other women turned to look at Kayla. They had got carried away by the excitement of the argument that they had forgotten Kayla was in the room with them.

" what do you mean ? " Sophia asked lividly.

" I meant what you heard. Aimie is not going anywhere " Kayla said slowly .

Sophia and Crystal stared hard at Kayla. " Just exactly what do you have in mind " Sophia said .

" This " Kayla said as she thrusts her hand into the front of her blouse and brought out a miniature tape recorder. " Every word that have been said in this room is recorded here . So if Aimie goes down we all go down.

Sophia stared hard at Kayla. There was raw hatred in her eyes as she stared at the other woman. Kayla returned the cold gaze unflinching.

" you will pay dearly for all this Kayla. That I promise you " Sophia snarled .

Kayla Snickered . " Do your worst girl. We both know you don't have the guts . "

Sophia smiled wickedly. " We shall see. Am leaving this house for good. You can keep it . In two weeks time I will be on my way to Canada and all this will be over . " She turned to Crystal . " What are we still doing here ?

Crystal eyes travelled from Kayla's face to Aimie frightened face. " I pity you Aimie . Kayla will destroy you . You think you are safe right ? , But no , you are dead .you will regret it after you find out who she really is "

" Don't worry Aimie you are in a safe dangerous hands" Sophia said sarcastically , a wicked glint in her eyes. .

" Just get out . " Kayla yelled at them. The two women gave Kayla and Aimie a last wicked look and stormed out of the room.

Few minutes after they went out , Aimie heard the murmuring voices of her two friends outside the room and then the front door slammed shut . She turned her face to look at Kayla . The woman was looking at her. A frightening one. And a hot fear surged through her . Nobody needed to tell Aimie something was wrong.

Please Mancrimes needs your comments . God bless !!!!
Re: It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! by ManCrimes: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
PROPERTY OF MANCRIMES ™

Detective Jamie Juan stared at the photographs In his hands and grimaced. He had been working in the Homicide of the Miami police department for more than fifteen years now but truth be told he had not come across something so sinister as the picture he was staring at. A man gruesomely murdered . And not just murdered but in a very stupid way. Detective Jamie entered his office and lowered himself on his sit ,studying the photographs in his hands critically.

The police photographer was very good. He had snapped every detail leaving out nothing. Jamie stared at the photographs and grimaced. What surprised him about the murder was the man's name. Darrell Wilson was a billionaire . An oil magnate whom had struck it rich from refining crude oil. But underneath the surface , Jamie knew Darrell who was popularly called " Lord Darrell " by his friends , was a Drug Baron in which every officer in the was on his payroll. Nobody could arrest Darrell. An officer whom had made such move , because he had an incriminating evidences against him and been found dead in his home , his tongue cut off, his head and knees skewered to the ground .

The death of the police officer had spread like wide fire that day with his families and friends demanding justice , but the next day no body made the slightest murmur. The necessary people and been bribed and bought and the case swept under the rug . A good cop gone for good.

Darrell was a big league in the Miami Beach island. and had make name from been a rich playboy who had broken the hearts of countess woman. Actresses , Writers , Singers , Sculptress. you name it. How can such a man wind up dead inside his Rolls in the middle of nowhere and with a dumb Stiletto heel impaled to the back of his neck. It sounds so ridiculous, but Jamie knew such man like that would not have died in such stupid way , unless something sinister had happened or was about to happen. Jamie shook his head and grimaced. He knew the murder was not gang related . Instinctively , Jamie knew the job had been carried out by a woman. But what kind ? He asked himself. Is it a jealous one ? Or an avenging one whom had wanted to settle some scores or even the wicked act had been carried out by mistake , but Jamie did not believe this .

why in the middle of nowhere ? Jamie wondered , why such a rich man like that did not have a body guard ? , someone to protect him. It had pained Jamie greatly that he not been able to go to the crime scene as a result of him been on another investigation. He had come back from the investigation only for his boss to call him and told him that a Billionaire had been murdered and that the case had now been transferred to the their department. Jamie had protested that he had just returned from an investigation and that it would have been easy for him if he had been at the crime scene , but his boss would not hear any of it.

" Quit messing around Jamie , and get on with it. Some powerful officials are on my ass on this case and I still love to keep my job. Have got five mouths to feed plus a lousy wife who is ready to sue me for not giving her feeding allowances. "

STORY BY MANCRIMES.

Jamie had stormed out of his boss office fuming . The evidences he had gathered about the billionaire from his colleagues was what gave him an elaborate insights on what he was really dealing with. Jamie knew the case will be tougher than it seems. The only evidences he had was the weapon of the murder was a Stiletto heel which was safely tucked in the evidence store room . Jamie mentally told himself to have a critical look at it later . Jamie put the photographs in one corner of his desk and closed his eyes , relaxing comfortably on his sit .
Re: It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! by ManCrimes: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
CHAPTER 4 . IT’S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY

Aimie sat on her bed thinking. Tears rolled down her cheeks , as she thought about the past few days . Every word her Sophia and Crystal had said to her was registered in her brain. She wondered how gullible she must have been for her friends to have deceived her for good five months without her suspecting anything. Everything her friends had done for her had come with a price. The price of her been slept with by a man she had never seen or loved. More like a trade by barter agreement. Aimie wondered how her friends could be so wicked and selfish . " But that’s just the way the world is " she told herself .

Aimie knew if not for the death of her parents she would still be living in the slums of Liberty city . But Aimie knew that the sweet life and luxury of the Miami Beach was not easy to leave. Though , Her friends bringing her to Miami Beach his more of jumping from fry pan to fire. A pyrrhic victory. Aimie thought about the day she had killed Darrell. She had felt a kind of strange excitement surged through her as the Stiletto disappeared into the behind of Darrell's neck. As if she was trying to get back at all the suffering she had been put through.

Though she was not happy with the way Darrell had died , she had felt a kind of strange relief as if she had wanted to do something like that for a very long time. "But you are not a killer " one part of her mind screamed , but why had she felt a kind of strange relief after hitting Darrell with the Stilletto . Must people if they heard her story would say it was self defense but Aimie could not say that for herself . It was self defense alright , but that did not explain the strange relief she had felt and this is what scared her most. Aimie knew she needed help. Someone who can explain everything that is going on with her . But who can she turn to ? she asked herself . Kayla ! Her mind told her . But she and the other woman had not talk for the past one week now , since Sophia and Crystal left.

They had avoided each other like plague which surprised Aimie more than anything. Though they had cooked together and watched TV together , not more than few words had been said between them . She had thought Kayla would be hostile to her or threaten her but no , the other woman had minded her business as if Aimie was one of the house hold properties or a mere object . Maybe everything was just a lie . Maybe Sophia and Crystal were just interested in destroying the image of Kayla. One part of Aimie knew the only person whom can help her was Kayla . Kayla was a mature minded woman . Someone who can stand under the heat of fire without flinching . Someone whom can handle any situation. Someone whom had stood up for her when Sophia and Crystal had turned against her .

Making up her mind , Aimie levered up from the bed and moved out of the room. The living room was dead quiet except from the TV set which displayed flashing images on it's screen . Where was she ? Aimie asked herself as she entered the kitchen. Only the humming sounds of the refrigerator greeted her . Instinctively , Aimie knew Kayla would be in her room.. she moved out of the kitchen and crossed the living room to Kayla's room. As she walked towards the room her legs felt somewhat heavy , and a kind of sickening fear began to move up legs . It was as if she was walking towards the Gate Of Hell. Aimie got to the door and she put her ear against the paneled door . There was no sounds or movement from inside the room. " Maybe she went out " one part of Aimie told her. But on an impulse , Aimie placed her hand on the door handle and levered it down. The door gave way and Aimie braced herself as she entered the room . What she saw , shocked Aimie to the core . Kayla was lying on the bed naked, she was inserting something into the inner of her crevice and her face was contorted in a spasms of orgiastic pleasure . Kayla had heard the door opened and had looked up to see the intruder . She smile slowly when she saw it was Aimie.

" Hi Aimie , wanna join mama on the bed ? Kayla said slowly , licking her lips sensually as she stared at Aimie's frightened face.

Aimie gulped down a ball of saliva which had lodged in her throat and shook her head vigorously. The answer was negative .

" then get out of my room before I kick you out myself " Kayla shouted in anger and Aimie nodded as she quickly scurried out of the room like a scared mice.

ATTENTION !!!?!

PLEASE GUYS , MANCRIMES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS ! YOUR COMMENTS HELPS MANCRIMES !
Re: It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! by ManCrimes: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2018
Aimie was watching TV in the living room , when Kayla came out of her room , fully dressed and walked up to her . Aimie almost jumped up from the sit with fright , when she saw Kayla moving towards her a kind of menacing look on her face. Kayla picked the remote control which was on the sit and switched the TV set off.

She now turned to Aimie " any time you want to come to my room . Please knock "

" Am........am sorry " Aimie said a frightened look on her face.

Kayla stared at her face for a moment and nodded. " Let's talk"

Aimie shifted uncomfortably on the settee as Kayla lowered herself beside her.

" Aimie , I don't want you to be scared of me . Am not a monster . The problem is just that I don't take crap and that’s what scared most people about me. There are somethings I want to tell you . But first ,I want you to tell me everything that happened that day between you and Darrell. "

Aimie eyes blinked rapidly for few seconds. She had thought Kayla would have screamed on her for intruding on her privacy . How wrong she had been about the woman all along.

Aimie turned her mind from her thoughts and began to explain everything that happened that fateful day , when she was through , Kayla nodded and said . " But how did you manage to get home that day ?

" I used the Google map on Darrell's phone. " Aimie answered." After I found out he was dead . I quickly stepped out of the car only to find out that I was in the middle of nowhere . Then I remembered that Sophia usually use the Google map on her phone , especially when she wants Crystal to buy something for her at a particular place. Have watched her used it so many times , and I was able to pick up some few tricks from her . All I had to do was for me to look for Darrell's phone which I eventually found , I switched the Google map on and it led me here . I destroyed the phone as I was about to get here and threw it in a trash can "

" very good. That was so smart of you. But you are a smart fool. Sorry to say , why did you forget the other foot of the Stilletto heel ? Kayla asked .

" I was so scared . I could not touch his body. I could not bring myself to remove it that day " Aimie said , tears gathering in her eyes.

STORY BY MANCRIMES ™️

" That was very foolish of you , Aimie " Kayla said . "You should have removed it. let me tell you something. You are very lucky to have escaped Darrell that day. Actually , he is not man to mess with. A man whom does not give a damn about whom you are because of his ill gotten money .
I don't know what to tell you Aimie ,but you've got to be very careful now. There are some set of people you just don't mess with . People that want something from you in return for another and unfortunately God rest is soul Darrell was one of them. Darrell is a very dangerous man. He is a kind of god in this Miami island . .
Do you remember all those times , I used to tell you to get a job so as to fend for yourself. This was the major reason. Sophia had already explained the shady deal she had with Darrell to me. There was no way I could have warned you without them suspecting anything . i tried to warn you , but you were so blinded by their fake love that you did not suspect anything. How is it possible for someone to take care of you for five good months , without asking you for nothing in return . It's sounds absurd. But don't worry I will take care of you ok ? Kayla said staring at Aimie face intently .

Aimie nodded slowly. She could not talk. There was something lurking Inside Kayla's eyes. Something she could not fathom.

Kayla noticed the look on Aimie's face and moved closer to her on the settee . Their face was mere inches from each other as Kayla stared into Aimie's terrified eyes.

" You are so beautiful . " Kayla said as she touched Aimie's cheek with her hands . " You will make a fine lady "

" am already a lady " Aimie said breathlessly in an hushed voice. Kayla hands was so hot against her cheeks.

" I meant a lady for a full grown woman " Kayla said in an husky voice. Aimie could see the raw desire in her eyes .

" I ........can't " Aimie whispered .

" yes ....yes.....you can " Kayla said as she kissed Aimie slowly on the lips.

Kayla lips was so soft and as Aimie opened her lips , to take more . Something snapped in her brain and without warning , she shoved Kayla away from her . The force was so much that , it off balanced Kayla from the settee ankd she landed on the cold tiled floor .

" don't you dare come to me freak. Am a woman." Aimie snarled as she levered herself from settee , facing Kayla.

Kayla stared hard at Aimie and levered herself up from the ground. " You want it . Why can't you just admit it ? "

" because am a sane woman , i Just can't " Aimie shouted common sense taking over her emotions.

" yes . You are right. You want it ,but you can't bring your self to do it . You are a coward and a stupid fool . " Kayla said , a wicked look in her eyes . " I will be in my room if you need me ".

STORY BY MANCRIMES
Aimie watched as Kayla sashayed away from the room . There was something about Kayla that frightens her. Aimie wished she could leave the house and go stay else were . But where could she go ? She does not know anybody in the Miami Beach and the only two people whom she had relied on for the past five months were nothing but traitors. To make matter worse , going back to Liberty city was out of the question. There was no way she could go back to live in that slum.

Aimie remembered Sophia's and Crystal exact words . Someone that can destroy you. " What do i really know about her ? Aimie asked herself . Nothing . Absolutely nothing . The only thing she knew about Kayla was that the woman was a lesbian. Apart from meeting Kayla and her friends in a club and staying together for five months with them ,she knew absolutely nothing about whom they really are. Aimie remembered all the warnings Sophia and Crystal had giving to her before leaving . Were they saying the truth ? Or they just wanted to give Kayla a bad image ?

All these thoughts assailed Aimie's mind and as she lowered herself on the settee and lapse into a deep thought.
Re: It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! by ManCrimes: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2018
CHAPTER 5 . IT’S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

After she had lunch on , stuffed chicken with sausage and artichoke , Sophia poured a stiff drink , inside a glass cup and lifted the drinks to her lips. She grimaced as the hot liquid shot through her throat . She dipped her hand bag into her handbag and brought out a packet of cigarettes . She fingered out one of the cigarette and lit it allowing the smoke to drifts away from her as she inhale and exhale. The front door jerked open and Crystal strode in . A worried look on her face. Sophia noticed the worried look on her face and said . " Crystal what's up girl , any news ?

Crystal nodded . " The streets is on fire . The police are already searching for clues that would lead to the killer. Darrell rich friends have offered the reward of Eight million dollars for anybody who can identify the killer. The girl at the brothels from what I heard , are already pumping their clients for useful information’s . I don’t know girl ,but this is beginning to get rough ."

" Eight million dollars ? My God ! " Sophia shouted . The greed in her eyes was palpable . " That is a lot of money. "

" Darrell has a lots of rich friends . Each of them donated money to fund the reward . Sophia I don't know what the world is turning to. Who would believed that a dead man could bring such outrageous money out from nowhere " Crystal said a forlorn look in her eyes .

Sophia exhaled the smoke of the cigarette and leaned back on the chair . They had been In a rented penthouse apartment in Collins Avenue for a week now. She and Crystal would have travelled ,but something was holding them down. Something that could linked them to an heinous crime if they were not careful. Crystal had advised r that it would be in their best interest if they travelled out and never return to the shores of the States again. But Sophia did not buy the idea. Her mind will never be at rest as long as the tape was with Kayla. If Kayla used the tape , their secrets will be let out In the open and they would become wanted fugitives in their own country.

" I don't know what is happening girl , but it seems the whole of Miami as far am concerned is talking about no other person than Darrell" . Crystal said solemnly .

" Don't exaggerate girl " Sophia said irritatedly though she herself knew Crystal was not exaggerating . She knew Darrell was an influential person. One of the money shakers of Miami . She had met him at a fundraiser party , which had been hosted by one of his friends. She had falling love with him instantly because of wits and charms but, the love and dwindled to ashes when she found out that Darrell could not offer her love but only money ." Am not an expertise when it comes to love " he had told her in the past . Darrell had friends in the high places and Sophia had wondered at how someone as low as her was able to move with a man like Darrell Wilson.

" Girl why don't we go to Dominican republic or Seychelles island . It's quiet over there ." Crystal continued looking intently into the eyes of her friend.

" Are you crazy Crystal , have you forgotten about the tape ? What about the reward offer ? " Sophia asked in annoyance.

Crystal eyes widen in shock , the fear inside of her had made her forgot about the only incriminating thing that could linked them to the crime . " Oh my God , do you think Kayla can give the tape to the police ?

" Kayla is capable of anything and we both knows it. She is wired upstairs. " Sophia answered .

" but is she capable of going to that extent ? Crystal asked a wild look on her face. The catastrophe of what the tape could lead to was now dawning on her .

" are you asking me . Kayla is sick in the head . Do you remember that woman Kayla told us that came crawling back and she kicked her out ?

Crystal nodded vehemently.

" it's pure lie . I think Kayla actually killed the woman " Sophia said as she exhale the smoke of the cigarette . " Whenever , Kayla used the word ' kicked ' . It’s means to kill or beaten to stupor "

" my God ". Crystal exclaimed and her mouth gasped open in wonder ". How .....how .. did you find out the meaning ?

" one of the girl in the brothel told me after we move into Kayla 's house " Sophia replied " It's seems on a particular day , after servicing one of her female clients . The clients refused to pay up and Kayla beat her to death. Before she was arrested , she kept repeating the word " I only kicked her around just a little bit . I never knew kicking her around will lead to kicking her out forever "

" my God . " Crystal said a kind of shock look was plastered on her face . " But why didn't you tell me all this while ? The only sinister thing I noticed about her was the way she talked about hating men , I never knew she could kill . While didn't you tell me all this ? And why was she not arrested ?

" that’s a very good question " Sophia answered. " The girl told me that , the owner of the brothel were we worked , was in love with Kayla though he knew she was a lesbian. It seems they both engaged In kinky sex and sado- masochism. After she was arrested , the man settled the right people and eventually she was freed . Since the female client was a nobody , the case file was burnt and the case swept under the rug. "

" Jesus " Crystal exclaimed again " so we've have been leaving with a killer all this while ?

"that’s the way the world is . And of course she owns the house where we all live. And two it was very smart of us , to have informed her about the Darrell deal and also giving her, her own cut of the Darrell deal if not , she might have eventually leaked the secret to Aimie . Because it seems she's in love with that stupid Aimie "

Crystal was lost in thought as she stared at Sophia's face whom was still smoking.

" Crystal " Sophia said " that tape that is with Kayla can lead to our arrests or death " .

" death ? Crystal said her Beautiful eyes alighted with shock .

" yes death. Darrell has friends are ready to kill for him . Right now am very sure they are all combing for the killer of Darrell . If they can eventually lay their hands on that tape we are doomed. If Kayla could hear about that eight million dollars reward we are doomed. She might give it to them . If the police could manage to lay their hands on that tape . We are doomed . Either way ,we are screwed .

" my God Sophia . What have we gotten ourselves into " Crystal in a quavering voice .

" I don't know babe. Just a simple plan that could have net us more money from Darrell was sabotaged because one stupid girl kills him. " Sophia said in a pained voice .

" Babe please tell what are we going to do now , I can't go to you jail . " Crystal said in a frantic voice.

" give me time alright ? I will figure out something out " Sophia said as she stubbed out the remnants of the cigarette in ashtray. She leant into the chair comfortably and closed her eyes.

ATTENTION !

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS FEEL BEFORE I POST ANOTHER CHAPTER ! ANY COMMENTS IS ALLOWED. THANKS !
Re: It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! by tillaman(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Mancrimes,welcome back bro, nice piece, keep them coming bruv!!
Re: It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! by Victorictor: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nice write up but let us know when you will be updating good to have you back wink wink wink
Re: It's All About The Money By Mancrimes !! by ManCrimes: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for the Comments guys ! I really appreciate those that have commented. Sorry guys , I will update this story as soon as I see enough people are with me on this. Thanks guys. One love to those who tried to comment. Mancrimes needs your encouragement.

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Episode 2 / DOG DAYS : ARMY MATERIAL rewritten and completed by X / Hot Story: Insomnia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.