Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man (19599 Views)

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Moment Water Was Used To Cool A Lady’s Burning Kpekus After Hot $.ex Romp [VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by GisterBlogger: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
White lady spotted fanning her private part after allegedly visiting a Nigerian man. The video has gone viral online!

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/oyinbo-lady-seen-fanning-kpekus-allegedly-visiting-nigerian-man

1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by GisterBlogger: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2018

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by Donald95(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
lol.

So, After taking you to Gazquez Bravo where you bought all the goodies you want. You expected him to pamper your Kpekus abi?

I pity my GF. No be even Tramadol or Codein matter, I will go to an experienced traditional doctor for better herbs. I must fück equivalent fück for all my money jhor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by Vinstel: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Chai!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nigeria's social media needs to be regulated as a matter of urgency.

31 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lol. But —
How the heck did they know she visited a Nigerian man?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by AngelicBeing: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
Donald95:
lol.

So, After taking you to Gazquez Bravo where you bought all the goodies you want. You expected him to pamper your Kpekus abi?

I pity my GF. No be even Tramadol or Codein matter, I will go to an experienced traditional doctor for better herbs. I must fück equivalent fück for all my money jhor
Chai shocked

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by oshe111(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ishilove:

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by Donald95(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Chai shocked
After spending a lot, do you expect me to accept only one round MBA nah

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by AngelicBeing: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
Donald95:
After spending a lot, do you expect me to accept only one round MBA nah
tongue

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by Donald95(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
AngelicBeing:
tongue
Lol. looks like your boyfriend lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by chisani(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
Wetin concerns me?! Minded my business is my hobby

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Donald95:
lol.

bad guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ishilove:
na lie

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by AngelicBeing: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
Donald95:

Lol. looks like your boyfriend lalasticlala
shocked

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by SilentVboy: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lol...she should have just opened the kpekus and face a rotating fan at once....

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by leisuretym: 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ishilove:

Babe, how far? I'm tripping for you meh! "wink" forget that oyibo lady, lets talk about us!
Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by samysmoothfresh: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
leisuretym:

Babe, how far? I'm tripping for you meh! "wink" forget that oyibo lady, lets talk about us!

look atew!!!

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 17, 2018
Why you so Fake....That picture has been on my mobile for 1-2 years now with no west-africa tag whatsoever...Bros Mugbele!!! I hail o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by ericsimons18: 2:31am On Oct 17, 2018
Donald95:
lol.

After that ... what else ??
Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by omoiyalayi(m): 3:56am On Oct 17, 2018
Mentioning a nigeria man is jst to draw traffic to the site

#Bloggers

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by 9japride(m): 5:36am On Oct 17, 2018
Hope some bloggers will make heaven? Lies everywhere. Why invading someone privacy?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by Donmedrac: 6:13am On Oct 17, 2018
Ishilove:
thank you..too make fake and senseless news

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by wingmanII: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Thought you claim to be a born again Christian. Why are you always found in these erotic and carnal threads?
Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by Ishilove: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2018
wingmanII:

Thought you claim to be a born again Christian. Why are you always found in these erotic and carnal threads?
How is this thread erotic and carnal? It seems your brain is paining you. Even if I visit erotic and carnal threads it is none of your damn business.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by leisuretym: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

look atew!!!

young man! what's your own? what's your problem? must your make a choice for her? how will you feel if me and ishlove eventually jet out to Paris? don't kill yourself over my mere sense of humor , I'm okay already.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2018
If u are need of a durable and quality cars,am here to give u d best ,check my signature for more info

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Your #throwbackpix / I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing / Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.