Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,930 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:43 AM

''we Will Make Nigeria Live-able Again For All Our Youths'' President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''we Will Make Nigeria Live-able Again For All Our Youths'' President Buhari (262 Views)

President Buhari Meets Nigerians In Rwanda, Says; I Am Proud Of Our Youths / Nnamdi Kanu: It’s Dangerous To Release IPOB Leader – Arewa Youths President / Banditry, Kidnapping: Hold The Government Responsible – Arewa Youths President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

''we Will Make Nigeria Live-able Again For All Our Youths'' President Buhari by ExAngel007(f): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
President Buhari has said that the sheer desperation that makes Nigerian youths dare both the Sahara Desert and the Mediterranean Sea, all in the bid to take up menial jobs in Europe, is hurting the pride of the country and that his government will do everything it can to make Nigeria a liveable place for young men and women.

President Buhari said this during a farewell audience with the outgoing High Commissioner of the Republic of Namibia, His Excellency, Peingeondjabi Shipoh.

With great potentials in Africa, President Buhari decried illegal exodus to Europe, at grave risk to lives and limbs, and then pledged: "We will do our best to make our country live-able again."

The outgoing High Commissioner, who spent four
years and eleven months in Nigeria, said the country had become second home for himself and his family, submitting "I enjoyed great support in carrying out my duties.

I return home with absolute satisfaction that our two countries are more than ready for intra-African trade and exchange of state visits by the leaders. Our two countries have a lot in common, and Africa can only be developed by Africans themselves."

Mr Shipoh wished Nigeria successful general elections in 2019.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-to-migrants-stay-at-home-nigeria-will-be-better.html
Re: ''we Will Make Nigeria Live-able Again For All Our Youths'' President Buhari by Donald95(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
Anuofia

With great potentials in Africa, President Buhari decried illegal exodus to Europe, at grave risk to lives and limbs

Under Buhari, people now prefer dying while trying to escape their father land than to remain in a fatherland whose President is so interested in hunting down oppositions than thinking out or proposing a solution to Nigeria's poverty head quarters championship title.

If reincarnation exists and we are giving opportunity to choose were to be born, God knows that both me and the daftest BMC zombie will never choose Nigeria
Re: ''we Will Make Nigeria Live-able Again For All Our Youths'' President Buhari by Banyourdestiny: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
I respect president Buhari as an elderly man but as a president, i have no respect for him... This man has done absolutely nothing since he came to power...all he's done thus far is move from pillar to post fighting corruption that I've not seen the result.

If he comes out as an Efcc chairman, i will vote for him but as a president, i will never imagine voting for him, thanks.

On another note, these mods thought i was joking when i said if anyone bans this account he bans his or her destiny... One mod later get mind ban the account for two days, i pity that mod sha.
Re: ''we Will Make Nigeria Live-able Again For All Our Youths'' President Buhari by Chicagoesontop: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oga, don't worry, we the youths have been able to live in Nigeria the mist of hardship caisedvby your government, is it now that you want to start making Nigeria liveable ?
Re: ''we Will Make Nigeria Live-able Again For All Our Youths'' President Buhari by TrueLEADER: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oga Buhari, we wee nort take eeet!

We.don't want again, 10Q.
Re: ''we Will Make Nigeria Live-able Again For All Our Youths'' President Buhari by tuzeriouz: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
I want to ask how lifelessness can make Nigeria live-able again? In 2019, I shall vote to Peterize Nigeria and make the country Atikularly Atikulated.
Re: ''we Will Make Nigeria Live-able Again For All Our Youths'' President Buhari by Mynd44: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2018

(1)

Other Vice Presidents Should Emulate Osinbajo’s Good Model – President Weah / What Amaechi Discussed With UN Delegation / How APC Made Over N6.9 Billion Naira From Sale Of Forms To Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.