Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,756 members, 7,802,313 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

TSTV CEO Responds To Protests Against Company Failure To Launch Successfully - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV CEO Responds To Protests Against Company Failure To Launch Successfully (26007 Views)

Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) / TSTV Responds To Bein Sports Removal From Their Satellite TV / Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV CEO Responds To Protests Against Company Failure To Launch Successfully by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2018
LadyHeaven:

[s]Lol, why are you so set on the bleeping dog theory? Is that your secret fantasy? There are a million and one examples to use but you are so set on the dog ish, as a woman I shouldn't have opinions? Funny dude. Stop trying to hard to be savage[/s] grin

Yes.
I used that as example because, thats d the dirtiest thing I think any woman can ever do.
Now what if some1 peddle such rumors against u.?. undecided
U keep avoiding that question, and the reason is not far fetched.

Lol..me trying to be "savage".. according to u grin
Well I dnt know where that comment came from,
but the fact that u even saw " savage" in my comment means its actually SAVAGE. cool
Re: TSTV CEO Responds To Protests Against Company Failure To Launch Successfully by darqly(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2018
wilcox:
Some people at the top are against the establishment of TSTV just because the masses will not be reaped of their hard earned money unnecessarily.

Lol, TSTV is against itself'. The last time we checked, the FG thru Lai Mohammed endorsed this charade of a company, so what exactly are you saying again??
You've collected money from subscribers and would-be dealers, and failed to deliver on their promise, what's the next and legal thing to do? Return their money back instead of swearing that God will come down and run the business for you. Business is not hard; buy something to resell at a profit. It's when you've promised to resell at a cost lower than what you've bought that you start looking for miracles to occur.
Re: TSTV CEO Responds To Protests Against Company Failure To Launch Successfully by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2018
Until ua out there to invent that future to help innovate ur country and give the masses a better choice.....YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE MEANT

BRIGHT ITS NOT ONLY U....I GAVE UP ON NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS WHEN I TRIED GIVING THEM ELECTRICITY....ATLEAST STARTING FROM UNIVERSITIES HOSTELS AND RESIDENTIAL TO HELP CURE THE EPILEPTIC POWER THE LITTLE WAY I CAN....BUT NIGERIA POLICIES PROVED IT IMPOSSIBLE....SAME PEOPLE AND TRYNA HELP TO ENJOY ELECTRICITY CALLED ME NAMES....THAT I CAME TO COMPETE WITH THEIR NEPA....BUT WHEN U FINALLY SUCCEED THE WILL BE CRAWLING ALL OVER YOUR INSTAGRAM FOR BLESSING

TUFIAKWA I SPIT ON NIGERIA AND MOST OF THE ZOMBIES THEY CALL CITIZENS THINKING THERES A POLITICIAN WHO WILL HELP LIBERATE THEM....

WELL HERE IS A NEWSFLASH FOR YOU ALL......A LOT OF PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL STOP WAITING ON UR POLITICIAN AND TRIED TO HELP THE WAY THEY CAN.....SAME POLITICIANS STOPPED THEM.....

BRITS, CHEVRON, SHELL, NIGERIA POLITICIANS AND THE REST OF IT WANTS U ALL TO REMAIN THIS WAY AND THERES NOTHING ATIKU OR ANYBODY COMING IN CAN DO ABOUT THAT......

HUSTLE UR WAY UP BY ANY MEANS.....TAKE UR FAMILY OUT OF THE ZOO AND NEVER COME BACK

1 Like

Re: TSTV CEO Responds To Protests Against Company Failure To Launch Successfully by moonraker(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Until ua out there to invent that future to help innovate ur country and give the masses a better choice.....YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE MEANT

BRIGHT ITS NOT ONLY U....I GAVE UP ON NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS WHEN I TRIED GIVING THEM ELECTRICITY....ATLEAST STARTING FROM UNIVERSITIES HOSTELS AND RESIDENTIAL TO HELP CURE THE EPILEPTIC POWER THE LITTLE WAY I CAN....BUT NIGERIA POLICIES PROVED IT IMPOSSIBLE....SAME PEOPLE AND TRYNA HELP TO ENJOY ELECTRICITY CALLED ME NAMES....THAT I CAME TO COMPETE WITH THEIR NEPA....BUT WHEN U FINALLY SUCCEED THE WILL BE CRAWLING ALL OVER YOUR INSTAGRAM FOR BLESSING

TUFIAKWA I SPIT ON NIGERIA AND MOST OF THE ZOMBIES THEY CALL CITIZENS THINKING THERES A POLITICIAN WHO WILL HELP LIBERATE THEM....

WELL HERE IS A NEWSFLASH FOR YOU ALL......A LOT OF PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL STOP WAITING ON UR POLITICIAN AND TRIED TO HELP THE WAY THEY CAN.....SAME POLITICIANS STOPPED THEM.....

BRITS, CHEVRON, SHELL, NIGERIA POLITICIANS AND THE REST OF IT WANTS U ALL TO REMAIN THIS WAY AND THERES NOTHING ATIKU OR ANYBODY COMING IN CAN DO ABOUT THAT......

HUSTLE UR WAY UP BY ANY MEANS.....TAKE UR FAMILY OUT OF THE ZOO AND NEVER COME BACK

Hmmm first things first, No need to type in CAPS.

Nigeria has its challenges and corruption is number 1 on that list.

I know where your coming from.

But my next answer will shock you.

TSTV had more chances to succeed compared to you. Hear me out .

The Satellite TV industry is controlled by a foreign organization, backed by Nigerians and South Africans.

In business, you dont step on the competition. You simply navigate your own route to over take over the market or create a market balance.

Let me ask you this question, did you approach your target as an individual with a solution or as a registered company??

if you did the first one, then that is was your problem.
Re: TSTV CEO Responds To Protests Against Company Failure To Launch Successfully by einsteine(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2018
Nigerians seem easy to deceive.

I have no shoes...elected

I am poor so I can fight corruption... elected

Get 30% without risk....money piled into MMM.

I am indigenous so I can fight DSTV... gets hundreds of millions in advance payments from dealers.

People need to understand that pay TV is based on content and content, as intellectual property, is often exclusive. If a nollywood movie is showing on DSTV, it won't be showing on TSTV. If DSTV has the rights to 6 champions league games a week, then TSTV is not getting those rights. Pay TV is content based, you don't succeed based on sentiments. Iroko had to start its own content production arm, ROK studios, in order to get enough content. TSTV does not have enough content to match their hypes and I am inclined to agree that the company is a scam. Imagine trying to show Bein which is not registered to be viewed in West Africa.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV CEO Responds To Protests Against Company Failure To Launch Successfully by LadyHeaven(f): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Yes.
I used that as example because, thats d the dirtiest thing I think any woman can ever do.
Now what if some1 peddle such rumors against u.?. undecided
U keep avoiding that question, and the reason is not far fetched.

Lol..me trying to be "savage".. according to u grin
Well I dnt know where that comment came from,
but the fact that u even saw " savage" in my comment means its actually SAVAGE. cool

Savagers ni Sarafina ko... dirtiest thing a woman can do is bleep a dog? What about those that bleep snakes or deadbodies? Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: TSTV CEO Responds To Protests Against Company Failure To Launch Successfully by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
LadyHeaven:

Savagers ni Sarafina ko... dirtiest thing a woman can do is bleep a dog? What about those that bleep snakes or deadbodies? Hehehe

Sarafina ko celestina ni.
a dead body can't have hard on.
And a snak dont have blokos tongue
Atleast not a blockos to do anything to a woman
Re: TSTV CEO Responds To Protests Against Company Failure To Launch Successfully by LadyHeaven(f): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Sarafina ko celestina ni.
a dead body can't have hard on.
And a snak dont have blokos tongue
Atleast not a blockos to do anything to a woman

Hehehe, hmm you never chi chumtin, nice bantering with you, cheers tongue

2 Likes

Re: TSTV CEO Responds To Protests Against Company Failure To Launch Successfully by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
LadyHeaven:

Hehehe, hmm you never chi chumtin, nice bantering with you, cheers tongue

Lol,.. I don chi many chin
Same here smiley.
Bye wink
Re: TSTV CEO Responds To Protests Against Company Failure To Launch Successfully by musicwriter(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
This man is receiving a lesson on neo-colonialism. Dangote would be next when and if he finish his refinery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" / The Flash Season 2 / Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.