Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate (1856 Views)

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / Reno Omokri Accepts Pres Buhari’s Challenge : Proves He Is A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by OOA1979: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
The young Sustainable National Party (SNP) presidential aspirant Ahmed Buahri[/b][b] challenge all the Old brigades to a debate where random questions should be asked on how they all plan to fix the country they ruined. He said this while accepting invitation to speak at the West African Leadership Summit slated for 21st of October 2018, at Lagos Oriental hotel. On accepting the invite Mr Ahmed Buhari, urge all youth Aspirants to come together and present a common front to challenge the incumbent and also stop cruel ousted looters from grabbing power.

Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:11am On Oct 17, 2018
shockedshocked come op respect yourself oh!!! when i saw buhari, i wondered which one cos the buhari i know wont debate, never!!!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by ken6488(m): 12:16am On Oct 17, 2018
who have time for babies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:47am On Oct 17, 2018
See dt one for back dey form Bodyguard grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by NothingDoMe: 3:06am On Oct 17, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
shockedshocked come op respect yourself oh!!! when i saw buhari, i wondered which one cos the buhari i know wont debate, never!!!
Click bait.
Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by yazach: 3:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Sai Baba

Babamu ne buhari

PBM till Nigeria is one of the best country in the world
Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by RealityShot: 3:15am On Oct 17, 2018
OOA1979:
The young Sustainable National Party (SNP) presidential aspirant Ahmed Buahri[/b][b] challenge all the Old brigades to a debate where random questions should be asked on how they all plan to fix the country they ruined. He said this while accepting invitation to speak at the West African Leadership Summit slated for 21st of October 2018, at Lagos Oriental hotel. On accepting the invite Mr Ahmed Buhari, urge all youth Aspirants to come together and present a common front to challenge the incumbent and also stop cruel ousted looters from grabbing power.
see this EDIAT O!
Why you deny use baba name dey pose?

DEAD ON ARRIVAL! your political future too!

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023
Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by SuccesYear: 3:37am On Oct 17, 2018
ken6488:
who have time for babies
person like yo go still dey yarn sey na ur grandpa mate dey rule us sotey

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by Otutu1(m): 3:39am On Oct 17, 2018
They will soon treat this guy like that dog that was named buhari grin
Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by 9japride(m): 5:24am On Oct 17, 2018
I thought it was PMB. This man is on point. Its unfortunate we have a president that rarely addresses issues in the public on like Donald Trump who is more eloquent. Rather youths will keep hailing him because present peanut they get from the top not forgetting those men have enjoyed their youths when Nigeria was a place to be many years ago

1 Like

Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by Omeokachie: 6:04am On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari ke? cheesy

Give full names next time grin
Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2018
Op grin grin grin

Mind yourself

How can the Buhari we know challenge anyone to any debate...

He is bereft of ideas ... Just like his supporters
Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by emmykey0128(m): 7:04am On Oct 17, 2018
Was thinking its the lifeless buhari o o
Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by OBoy50: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2018
Chaiiii fear really catch me as I see only buhari grin
Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by chily11: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Junior Buhari
Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by cosmatika(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Lol, this one na fake Buhari. I don't fear say where the Dullard get liver from
Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by CharleyBright(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2018
Presidential Debate ke? Willl the Debate have " Phone a Friend" and 50/50 option? If not, President Buhari wont attend.
Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by ITbomb(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2018
;Dy

Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by franklingud(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2018
Your name alone have disqualified you.

Better change it ASAP
Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2018
If u are need of a durable and quality cars,am here to give u d best ,check my signature for more info
Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by sylvez(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2018
As far as I'm concerned, the caption on this thread is highly deceptive. Op, this is a corrupt practice, not only our politicians are corrupt but every other corrupt Nigerian.....

If Muhammadu Buhari challenges anyone to debate, whether he debated or not... I will vote for him and even rigg for him
Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by mycar: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2018
Funny title.
I wouldn't say misreading but surely ambiguous.
Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by ngadaAwo: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2018
chaii they got me
for once i taught it was the criminal terrorist himself

bia mr man better change that your name because it'll hunt your political career till the end

1 Like

Re: Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari is now two grin

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Will Win September 2020 Election. / Complete Video Of Lekki Massacre / Why Is #buharitrain Trending On Twitter? PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.