Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (87923 Views)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Prize For Anybody Who Can Guess Where This Mansion Is / Ganduje Bribery Video: Magu Confronted In London. See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 17, 2018
I will only ever vote for a poor man cursed to remain poor and never to become rich no matter how much he tries. Every billionaire leader is a disaster. A millionaire one is a catastrophe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by jumobi1(m): 1:32am On Oct 17, 2018
The man lied. In a video he said he can’t own a house in South Africa and America because he doesn’t live there. He doesn’t live in the UK too.
APC and PDP are our problem. Let’s look elsewhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Borderless: 1:35am On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=ELVISHOT post=

HERE

What do you think

Source & More[/quote]

That up there I believe is the height of stupidity. APC still playing opposition while being the ruling party.

They should be telling Nigerians why PMB deserves a second term and not showcacasing the house allegedly owned by Peter Obi.

Na wah o.

6 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by soberdrunk(m): 1:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Hustlerlomo:

Your handle says it all, oloti oshi.. na only 4 months remain, e go clear for una eyes like DSTV.

Omo Ale! What is the correlation between "4 months" and fact that the man that you myopic individuals see as 'assistant savior' keeps dishing out 'hot lies'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by seguno2: 1:56am On Oct 17, 2018
berrystunn:
And 150 cow for over 15yr.

Borrowed money for 2015 nomination form.
No money for 2019 nomination form.
Why did you not mention these ones

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by KanwuliaMama: 2:03am On Oct 17, 2018
This na “mansion”? undecided
English is really a 4th language for some. grin

7 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 17, 2018
Peter Obi was very rich even as a student in UNN long before he became a governor. Dude is a multi billionaire and politics didn't contribute a penny to that so APC should can go and kill themselves.

Show us lives of APC leaders before and after joining politics.
Idiots. sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by KanwuliaMama: 2:06am On Oct 17, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Peter Obi was very rich even as a student in UNN long before he became a governor. Dude is a multi billionaire and politics didn't contribute a penny to that so APC should can go and kill themselves.

Idiots. sad

What was the source of his wealth while in UNN? undecided
Please, educate me.
Honestly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by weownlagos: 2:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Apc, it's supporters and president are cursed dogs. Look how low those dogs have sunk. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 17, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Please, educate me.
Honestly.
Dude was already into importations back then when his mates were still doing sssshhhh to ladies at Uni. Travelling to China to import goods back then, one had to be a rich man.

8 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Chynx(m): 2:12am On Oct 17, 2018
fuckipobs:
Peter Obi has Atikulooted Anambra ipobians Pigs, very soon Catholic Church will place a sainthood on him and Atikulooted. The holy see's of Knighthood of looters.

The scientific theory of crimes evolutional development in a tribe has only been provened in Igbos communities in south east of Nigeria, west Africa by, Mankind and Crime Research Development Unit.

When will Igbos stop promoting looters Armed robbery, cocaine pushers, PDP, bunkerers, Atikulooted and other vices.

Everything about your write up reeks of intense pain and bitterness.

I think you deserve it. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Rossikki: 2:16am On Oct 17, 2018
Please where is the ''MANSION''?

This is why I say Nigerians are among the world's dumbest people. Look at this ordinary, average London house - probably a three bedroom house, that some GOAT here has started a thread over, and is calling a ''BEAUTIFUL MANSION''.

I mean what the hell is wrong with you people? Do you think every home in the UK is a ''mansion''? You think they all live like lords there? Do you realise there are thousands of white beggars roaming the streets of the UK? Homeless white folks that will beg you on the street for pennies to eat? I mean, this bizarre glorification of the west is just nauseating. Mansion indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Samade7: 2:24am On Oct 17, 2018
soberdrunk:
This Mr Peter tells too many lies, this same man told us he has had only one wristwatch for over 17 years.... angry

Just like your bubu that said he couldn't afford Nomination form of 45m but the wife can be careless with over 2.5B.

I will make $1 = N1 is d biggest lie of all time, even some people like you believed it then, and still believing it.

6 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by deomelo: 2:25am On Oct 17, 2018
MajorJeffery:

Idiots. sad

You know he was rich even as a student because you are his family member, his accuntant and you even have access to his bank account?the

Must your lie or turn yourself into a liar like obi the liar himself?

Some you are just too mentally corrupt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by baby124: 2:34am On Oct 17, 2018
You people will not kill somebody on this thread. One is lying about house another is lying about 150 cows in 15yrs. Politicians are animals. They lack shame and lie useless lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 17, 2018
deomelo:

You know he was rich even as a student because you are his family member, his accuntant and you even have access to his bank account?the

Shut up, you. When someone talks the way I did about this issue, common sense sense should've told you that I knew more.

7 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by RealityShot: 2:44am On Oct 17, 2018
soberdrunk:
This Mr Peter tells too many lies, this same man told us he has had only one wristwatch for over 17 years, the most annoying part is how some overly sentimental and myopic individuals will still come out and defend him just because of their unexplainable hatred for the present administration. I will continue to say it and i dont care whose ox is gored, all those screaming 'atikulate' do not care about the future of our nation but simply want the present administration out either due to sentimental or financial reasons, a sick man 'knowingly' taking the 'wrong drugs' has either fallen in love with death or is tired of life, with the way some people are badmouthing this administration you will think they will support new candidates/parties that have 'brilliant ideas' on how to move the nation forward with everything but No!! They would rather go with 'the old wine in new bottle', an individual that everyone knows his character is questionable and his sidekick that keeps feeding us 'cheap lies' angry
don't mind them...
Our PVC.. our power!

#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Pope22(m): 2:52am On Oct 17, 2018
ELVISHOT:
APC supporters are alleging that Peter Obi, the PDP Vice Presidential candidate, has a house in London as opposed to claiming he only has a house in Onitsha.

It all started when Yekini Nabena, APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary, tweeted a document alleging that Peter Obi is the owner of a mansion in London. The said document allege the property was acquired in 2001.

Nobody is sure if this is propaganda or if there is truth in the allegations.

Replying Yekini Nabena, a Twitter user and APC support, Nuel Makara @MakaraNuel tweeted photos of house he claims is owned by Peter Obi in London.

Other APC supporters jumped at it and have been trending it on twitter.

Kayode Ogundamisi @ogundamisi a popular APC supporter retweeted it with this caption:

Nigerians have been reacting to the allegations of Peter Obi owning a house in London.
Many pointed out that the Said document shows that Obi acquired the alleged property in 2001 before he became Anambra Governor.

Meanwhile, here is Dr. Peter Obi talking about owning one house in Onitsha in an interview.

We hope Dr Peter Obi will soon react and give a better explanation.
More photos and Watch video HERE

What do you think

Source & More
You have plenty problems in this your pathetic life. So it's Peter Obi and how you will tarnish his image is what kept you awake till time. Soon, you will become a witch and start flying in the midnight without knowing it. Peter Obi you are talking about, when he was in the University in UNN, he was the only student driving 504 pan new car, traveling abroad for importation as a student o not like you who am sure while you were in the University if at all you have been able to graduate, that you were not able to touch good 20k of your own unless your parents gave you. Take my advice and stop disturbing yourself over Obi because even your father knows that the man is great and greater than your pathetic generation. When you hear about people saying "self made", they are talking about people like Peter Obi, God helped him to make himself through business and in politics. He is his own godfather both in business and in politics.

4 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Pope22(m): 2:57am On Oct 17, 2018
deomelo:

Make your research very well, my lecturer in UNN is Obi's classmate in the University and whenever the man was teaching us when I was in the University, he always used to tell us how Peter Obi used to intimidate them both academically and financially. He always said that Peter Obi made him to understand that someone can be combining business with studies and still be doing very well.

7 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by boxypane(m): 2:58am On Oct 17, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
This APC bastard should Shut up...show us the properties Tinubu owns and how he got it..Apc is full of thieves including the lifeless Bastard in aso

Atikuobi 2019..
May God dash u sense this morning. We all know Tinubu and the rest have properties outside. FACT!!! But how will ObiPeter be lying to us about owning no property outside the shores of this country!!! Isn't that deceiving you in a way?
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by boxypane(m): 3:01am On Oct 17, 2018
blujoi:
Before ye diggers spread this falsehood, watch the video clip. Stop the smear campaign!!!

Peter didn't say he does not have a property or properties outside the country. He said he doesn't have any house in Nigeria outside Onitsha. For those who don't have data to watch it, this is what he said and I quote.

"Having being governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra state, never. The only place where I have a house officially built is in Onitsha. If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja belonging to peter Obi, Confiscate it" ......PETER OBI the Platform 2017

Asides he bought the house before he became the governor of Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk4o5EdUrZ4
You seem not to be following this man closely, if you know you know. I remember brightly when he was interviewed on Channels TV about two(2) months ago, he made mention of that same statement... That he owns no property outside our shores coz he believes in the entity called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Pope22(m): 3:01am On Oct 17, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Please, educate me.
Honestly.
He was busy building his future in legimate business unlike you who built your future in women in school and that's why you are where you are today.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Pope22(m): 3:03am On Oct 17, 2018
boxypane:

May God dash u sense this morning. We all know Tinubu and the rest have properties outside. FACT!!! But how will ObiPeter be lying to us about owning no property outside the shores of this country!!! Isn't that deceiving you in a way?
Did you watch or listen to that clip before you started confusing yourself? Go and do that!

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by EBUBS(m): 3:04am On Oct 17, 2018
soberdrunk:
with the way some people are badmouthing this administration you will think they will support new candidates/parties that have 'brilliant ideas' on how to move the nation forward with everything but No!! ' angry
Youths are very confused
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by boxypane(m): 3:08am On Oct 17, 2018
Pope22:

Did you watch or listen to that clip before you started confusing yourself? Go and do that!
You could email channels on there last interview with ObiPeter, they will help you with the answer you are looking for. Obi Lied!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by nijanigga: 3:10am On Oct 17, 2018
All these Igbos shouting foul play about Peter Obi's house as witch hunt. The man said he has one house but that's false.Meanwhile as you sit on computer typing rubbish, Buhari is strategizing with funds.I can tell you as a layman political analyst in diaspora, Atiku won't win the 2019 election.
Save this message and reply me come 2019 God willing.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Moon23: 3:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Why haven't you prosecuted him court since then? And now, he is suddenly given you lot sleepless nights. Shame of evil miscreant forest people.

3 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Ikpongiton: 3:18am On Oct 17, 2018
even if ,he owns the house,he can afford it.afterall,he was richer than osun state government,before he became the governor of anambra state.this shit can not stop,team atikobi .

4 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by ibkayee(f): 3:26am On Oct 17, 2018
Mansion ke, lol looks like an average house

5 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Goldfaze1: 3:37am On Oct 17, 2018
He without sin should cast the 1st stone, is any politician in Nigeria a saint.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 17, 2018
fuckipobs:
Peter Obi has Atikulooted Anambra ipobians Pigs, very soon Catholic Church will place a sainthood on him and Atikulooted. The holy see's of Knighthood of looters.

The scientific theory of crimes evolutional development in a tribe has only been provened in Igbos communities in south east of Nigeria, west Africa by, Mankind and Crime Research Development Unit.

When will Igbos stop promoting looters Armed robbery, cocaine pushers, PDP, bunkerers, Atikulooted and other vices.
I wonder wtf nairaland mods re doing. Wat brought d Catholic Church into dis matter? Anyway won't blame u cause I know u av sold ur sense for 30k nd now u re just a braindeadhuman being without d ability to think. #Atikulate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Centcanada: 3:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Before it was fear of the unknown but now it is fear of the known. Hahahahahaha! Fear fear lady no day wear white pant just because of blood stain. Make una calm down na APC. I thought you people said you are in power that you have what it takes to rig and win? No problem. Atikulators are just trying to fix one or two things and you people has started trying to probe someone who has not clinch to a power. Whether he own mansion in Dubai oo, UAE, London, UK, Cameroon oo, or what have you, don't forget that apart from being s governor of My state anambra, Peter obi(The Rock) is an Economist manager in his own making? So APC calm down and relax because we the Easterns wants to fix the mess your buburist has cost the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.