Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna (29944 Views)

Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by fabinfos(f): 5:18am On Oct 17, 2018
​A young Muslim lady identified as Amina Hassan, has sued her dad, Alhaji Adamu Hassan for banning her from marrying her Christian boyfriend.

Amina, 20 met her suitor Christopher from the Niger Delta region last year and recently introduced him to her father who rejected the relationship.

She immediately hired a lawyer to help convince her father.

Amina and her lawyer Barrister Ado Ali appeared before a Sharia Court at Magajin Gari area of Kaduna state yesterday where her lawyer begged the court to serve as her guardian in order to allow her wedding to hold.

In his objection, Alhaji Hassan through his lawyer said the only issue he has with Christopher is that he has no regard for him.

The girl’s counsel, however, prayed the court to grant the two parties two weeks to sort things out and reach an agreement.

In his ruling the Judge Lawal Dahiru said Alhaji Hassan has every right to assess his daughter’s suitors but has no right to force anyone on her.

He thereafter adjourned the case till the 29th of October for hearing.

http://kikiotolu.com/muslim-lady-sues-father-for-banning-her-from-marrying-ijaw-christian-boyfriend-in-kaduna/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by sapeleboi(m): 5:21am On Oct 17, 2018
this I like

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by izuch(m): 5:22am On Oct 17, 2018
Even if you win in court, the evil village people will still chide you for taking your father to court.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by kazyhm(m): 5:24am On Oct 17, 2018
20 years old from a Northern Muslim home ?
In a sharia court ?

The op did not have the real gist

46 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:59am On Oct 17, 2018
After buhari fear islam

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2018
What dick can cause...perhaps the father fears she would be free from slavery if she becomes a Christian

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:01am On Oct 17, 2018
That father is a religion extremist

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by jayauthentic(m): 6:02am On Oct 17, 2018
How true is this?
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by OgaGist: 6:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by divinehand2003(m): 6:02am On Oct 17, 2018
angry

If the dad is aware that Christianity and Islam are related and in the Quran Jesus is regarded as a prophet of Allah just as prophet Mohammed is, then why all these hatred for Christians up to the extent of banning your daughter from having anything to do with a christian? Honestly I don't understand this problem at all that has been put in place by some leaders of the past with selfish and ulterior motives.

At least she isn't mingling with an atheist or pagan now.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by adorablepepple(f): 6:03am On Oct 17, 2018
The moment you know your right, you are free from all forms of slavery

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Going to Sharia Terrorist court shows what the outcome would look like

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03am On Oct 17, 2018
*singing*

That thing call love, omo no be film trick.....

e dey do me like anywhere I dey now, make she dey there......

You can ask Fadekemi and 'which level'........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by akeentech(m): 6:03am On Oct 17, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Love is a beautiful thing
I see
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Iruobean(m): 6:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Love is sweet oooh. When money enter love is sweet. shocked
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by theapeman4: 6:04am On Oct 17, 2018
The father fear the truth!

Islam is a demonic religion!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 17, 2018

Super Eagles Just dey Hot Anyhow now , Fans are going crazy even celebrities have been reacting on social media shocked shocked shockedCheckout Cossy Orjakors Shocking and Daring Photoshoot For Super Eagles Players to Win

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by bro4u: 6:05am On Oct 17, 2018
The girl and her lawyer are jokers, so they are expecting a Sharia court to rule against Islam doctrine?, are there no magistrates courts around??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by intruxive(m): 6:06am On Oct 17, 2018
angry
OP why are u showing her face?
You are endangering her life by putting this in the public as she could become a victim of religious fanatics who can even kill her, pls if thats her pix kindly sensor it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Pavore9: 6:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Hmm....
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by godfatherx: 6:07am On Oct 17, 2018
I'm in the middle here.

Parents , don't choose for your children, allow them to follow their heart.

Young ones, listen to your parents, they are more experienced and know better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by MrAJQ(m): 6:08am On Oct 17, 2018
If she is to be Christian and the man Muslim, he would have been tagged adductor.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by backnbeta(f): 6:08am On Oct 17, 2018
They'll waste the lover boy and girl if care is not taken. She should be more concerned now with safety. It is well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by onward4life(m): 6:08am On Oct 17, 2018
Northern babes always submit to dis Niger delta boys.

It happened when I was on recon in Gombe

The babe dad threatened

But babe they see rainbow if just see the guy man

Well it is better than running away with her
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by LOVEGINO(m): 6:08am On Oct 17, 2018
Like for Buhari. Share for Atikulated.
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by ollah2: 6:11am On Oct 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
After buhari fear islam

But we shouldn't fear Christianity if Oyedepo doesn't allow any of his daughters to marry a Muslim right?

Hypocrisy is a christian

theapeman4:
The father fear the truth!

Islam is a demonic religion!

Perhaps your pastors fears the truth as well hence the reason they want only Christians to marry their daughters.

Ain t that proof enough that Christianity is demonic and from the pit of hell

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Giftedhands123: 6:12am On Oct 17, 2018
adorablepepple:
The moment you know your right, you are free from all forms of slavery
Knowing your right is one thing in Nigeria. Being allowed to exercise it is another.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by ironheart(m): 6:12am On Oct 17, 2018
I see a young widow in the making.
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2018
ollah2:

But we shouldn't fear Christianity if Oyedepo doesn't allow any of his daughters to marry a Muslim right?

Hypocrisy is a christian
Come on, I have had so many beautiful Islam gals that refused to date me cause I'm Christian. Redeem owned by Adeboye behaves like Islam too. They say they can't date me cause I'm a Catholic. Fcvk all of them

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Sisters Get Matching Tattoos / Adorable Family Picture Of Cute Kids; 6 Boys, 1 Girl / Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.