Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time (18893 Views)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by HeWrites(m): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2018
Twitter user @Ukung_iye took to her handle to recount how a certain man was asking her and her cousing out at the same time and according to her, the man was aware that they were cousins.

Read the tweets to see his reasons for asking both cousins out;
"A man was asking my cousin and I out at thesame time, our names are The same except the surnames, he would send me a message on WhatsApp and send her the exact message.

He would share a joke with me and share it with her same time.

Everything he told me, he told her

Then my cousin and I started living together, she went through my phone and saw a picture poem he had written me, she had it too because he had obviously sent to her, after plenty hosting and reading up msgs, we got to know the truth.

I blocked him, my cousin did as well

After many months we met at an event and he tried to famz, I told him off and asked why my cousin of all people, he admitted that he knew we were cousins, and that he loved us both, and that he wanted to marry my cousin and she said she didn't want kids..

So he wanted to have a kid with me while being married to my cousin.

And he knew that my cousin would forgive us since her family was involved.

In all he said we should blame my cousin that she was the one who caused it all.

I've not recovered sha"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/11416/lady-narrates-how-a-man-was-asking-her-and-her-cousin-out-at-the-same-time.html

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by HeWrites(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2018
shocked

You've not RECOVERED you can't imagine it being a baby mama while your cousin becomes a wife of baby daddy... Jealousy kill you there grin

Worwor girl.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by Olalan(m): 6:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Twitter and her wierd stories.....

13 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by Oreofepeters: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2018
Love triangle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by IamD18: 6:46am On Oct 17, 2018
What exactly is expected of us?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by GistMore: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2018
;DThis Girl don dey Cause so many problem for guys with those her gigantic melons grin grin

Checkout What She was caught doing with davido at Quilox Club last night shocked shocked
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Someone cannot use the same application style, CV and cover letter to apply for job in GTB and zenith bank at the same time... grin

54 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by AutoSpaNg: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2018
Very pitiable.
Things you need to know about an unfaithful man is:
1. He may have had a very poor childhood experience.
2. He may be trying to get back on the women folks for past injustice.
3. He might be a sex addict, if this is the case dont blame him just find ways to help him out.
4. Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics followed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at close to Next Cash n Carry Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by gen2briz(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2018
That's called complementary demand asking out...

What I don't understand yet is where you said you've not recover, na accident you get ni?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by babasolo(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2018
The man registered for WAEC and NECO.. any result wey. Good him use...

37 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Okay what should we do now? Laminate the chat?

34 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by jendhorlee(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2018
buy one, get one free
grin
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by iyatrustee(f): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2018
Why people think everything is social media worthy beats me!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by dalass(f): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2018
HeWrites:
Twitter user @Ukung_iye took to her handle to recount how a certain man was asking her and her cousing out at the same time and according to her, the man was aware that they were cousins.

Read the tweets to see his reasons for asking both cousins out;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/11416/lady-narrates-how-a-man-was-asking-her-and-her-cousin-out-at-the-same-time.html

Some men sha... angry
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by Aieboocaar(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2018
HeWrites:
shocked

You've not RECOVERED you can't imagine it being a baby mama while your cousin becomes a wife of baby daddy... Jealousy kill you there grin

Worwor gir
lwww.nairaland.com/attachments/7968875_screenshot20181008183337_jpeg49fd8ba5b24aed750bbeb619639a718e

NEW MEME LOADING>>
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by helphelp: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Afi cousing na. Very stupid thread by the way

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by yanabasee(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Story no just add up....

He told you to your face that he wanted to marry your cousin and get you pregnant since your cousin refused getting pregnant... And went ahead to blame your cousin for everything..... Which man does that

Even a f00lish man knows when to lie to scoop a lady with good vibes!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by made4naija(f): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2018
sad

Couple Seen Having Sex In Front Of People In South Africa watch video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/couple-seen-having-sex-in-front-of-people-in-south-africa-video/
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by jeeqaa7(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2018
I smell lies
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by sladimeji(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2018
are we all mad in this country nii...u expect us to believe this story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2018
Chai
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by Segzay(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2018
How did you meet again at an event? Fate? Lol
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2018
jeeqaa7:
I smell lies

Not lies yoruba men do that a lot.
This one even small..
Them dey toast pregnant women and sister same time

Crazy crazy crazy

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by Originality007: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2018
grin grin what is wrong in opening 2 bank acc at the same time?

10 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by waxxydude: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2018
People get mind o, nigga wan dey straff two blood. Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by Uyi168: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2018
Trying to use one stone to kill two birds..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by jeeqaa7(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Not lies yoruba men do that a lot.
This one even small..
Them dey toast pregnant women and sister same time

Crazy crazy crazy

I wasn't looking for lies... I just smelt it
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by jeeqaa7(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2018
Uyi168:
Trying to use one stone to kill two birds..

He actually killed both, they were just saved by Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by bukatyne(f): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2018
The heart of man (humans) is deep sha.

See plan.
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2018
He in love with your family grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time by hpymoment(f): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2018
ceejayx:
Okay what should we do now? Laminate the chat?
Thick binding will be better.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State / Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around / I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.