Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,245 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi (23239 Views)

David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by MENELIIK: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ugosample:

As long as Igbo are still citizens of Nigeria, they can vie to any office that tgey qualify for

Useless talk like "Igbos can NEVER become president" among others is what fuelled agitation in the first place, and most of that noise comes from miscreants from the SW unfortunately

Why some of them hate Igbos so much is what I don't understand undecided

Igbos are stake holders in the Nigerian project (a major one at that) And therefore deserve better

Osu, that is called double standard
Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by MENELIIK: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sleekfingers:
Wetin concern me.....sticking with buhari....

Point of correction...bode George is not a Yoruba leader.....he is speaking for his party

God bless you abundantly, the Osus don't know what's up at all.
Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
vanbonattel:

If only you can focus your energy on the problem of brown roofs in ibadam? grin

Address the issues raised.

It is evidently clear that the Igbos are inconsistent and cannot be trusted.

I'm happy for you but don't call Nigeria Zoo again or call Yoruba slave to Hausa again when you and your fraudulent Atiku are defeated next year.
Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by Bobbysteps: 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
is not southwest leaders, is PDP chieftain. Thank your

1 Like

Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by Lanre0: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atiku preparing paradise for thieves. devilish people
Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by Westbestside: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
vanbonattel:

If only you can focus your energy on the problem of brown roofs in ibadam? grin
grin, but, but, he said the plain truth na. But , but, why una run go meet mod to hide the comment. Just cos the comment revealed the truth about una
Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by Westbestside: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
kaluxy007:
Channel your energy to ensuring your people stop using shotput mobile toilet. VP slot can never kill the ideology, we would keep clamouring for our Biafra even when offered Presidential slot...For now it's a win win situation
You mean after 2019 election lol.
Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by Westbestside: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

See as you contradicted yourself in one post.
You be bad guy. See as them coward rush go meet mod to hide your comment. You dealth a big blow to them.
Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by Westbestside: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
These afonjas are clown, same people that are all over the internet facebook, twitter ,instagram nairaland , and everywhere.. Hating on IGBOS because of peter obinna selection over a Yoruba, have suddenly turned to igbo adviser.

Blive Ibadan express gutter media news at ur own peril grin
Ibos have suddenly forgotten Biafra.
After insulting Yoruba people, ibos now want to be running mate to North. They are now Hausa/fulani slaves.

Ibos want to become VP of a country they labelled a zoo. This means ibos never wanted Biafra.
Everyone can now see how greedy these people are.

2014 -- jonathan till 2019.
2015 to 2018 -- Nigeria is a zoo; We want biafra; Biafra or death.
2018 to early 2019 --- Atiku/obi we want.
2019 -- Buhari rigged the election. We don't want Nigeria again. Give us Biafra. Nigeria is a zoo grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by Westbestside: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
Chineke1stSon:

You fvcktards think you are smart abi? You want the Igbos to abandon the rights and privileges due to them because they want biafra? Jokers and clowns the lot of you! As long as this entity Nigeria exists, Igbos will partake and get all that they can from it..you want them to abandon all that they have put into Nigeria because they want biafra? Fvcktards! We the Igbos want it ALL..we will continue to agitate for biafra even if it means getting close to aso rock to achieve it..when the isrealites left the captivity in Egypt they left with everything that belonged to them, heck even they Egyptians gave them souvenirs when they were leaving..if you Jokers think Igbos will abandon their investments in this Nigerian project because of biafra then you Jokers are dumb as fvck!
[/s]Beautiful nonsense. Una never ready for biafla. At least, una still dey leak una aboki masters shoes
Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Westbestside:
I
[s]bos have suddenly forgotten Biafra.
After insulting Yoruba people, ibos now want to be running mate to North. They are now Hausa/fulani slaves.

Ibos want to become VP of a country they labelled a zoo. This means ibos never wanted Biafra.
Everyone can now see how greedy these people are.

2014 -- jonathan till 2019.
2015 to 2018 -- Nigeria is a zoo; We want biafra; Biafra or death.
2018 to early 2019 --- Atiku/obi we want.
2019 -- Buhari rigged the election. We don't want Nigeria again. Give us Biafra. Nigeria is a zoo grin grin[/s]

Trash I only read first line.
BIAFRA STILL STANDS...
but we will kick this cow back to daura first
Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by Westbestside: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Ajasin died in 1997 at age 88. Abeg how did buhari punish him till he died? You've come with those tales uncle shukudi told you under the udara tree in the village square?
Lol, the guy is pained. He does not know what to say.

1 Like

Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by Westbestside: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Trash I only read first line.
BIAFRA STILL STANDS...
but we will kick this cow back to daura first
E pain am. Why you come dey tell me if you read or not. The thing pain una so tey una rush go meet mod to hide the guy's comment. Thinking people no go see. The guy know the truth about una.

Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Westbestside:

[s]pain am. Why you come dey tell me if you read or not. The thing pain una so tey una rush go meet mod to hide the guy's comment. Thinking people no go see. The guy know the truth about una[/s].

Hehehehe... Me met mod? Now i u smoke dry poo.
U obviously dont know me , even ur mods are my enemies..
ATIKULATIN... ur propaganda can't stop me.

Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by Chineke1stSon: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Westbestside:
[s][/s]Beautiful nonsense. Una never ready for biafla. At least, una still dey leak una aboki masters shoes
Illiterate fvcktard can't even spell lick..just like your masters up north..
Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Those are not Yoruba leaders. Never was and will never be. These are CAN wing of afenifebis. None of them can win his polling unit
Re: South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi by Westbestside: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
Chineke1stSon:

Illiterate fvcktard can't even spell lick..just like your masters up north..
Aboki slave, lick your aboki masters very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: PDP Lawmakers Protest At US, UK Embassies In Abuja / Why We Shelved Strike – Labour / APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.