Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me (12276 Views)

PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke / Soludo Inspects 3.341Km Akpaka-Nsugbe Road, Says APGA Keeps It's Vows / Donald Duke And Apga Will Divide South South/south East Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Wiki9ja: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2018
Bianca Ojukwu, the widow of late Biafran warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu, has said that the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, is facing a crisis that would leave grave repercussions on the party going into the 2019 general elections.

Ojukwu said this yesterday in a statement she personally signed.

She stated that APGA will suffer the repercussions of conducting skewed primaries against her and other founding members of the party.

Ojukwu’s widow, who recounted her ordeal at the APGA senatorial primary in the Anambra South district where she lost to Mr Nicholas Ukachukwu, appealed to APGA members not to quit the party, as it was not the solution to the problem.

“As a member of this party’s board of trustees, I am deeply concerned that mercenaries would appear to have hijacked the operations of our party machinery. APGA is today facing an existential threat and the overall image of our party is in tatters.

“This will certainly have serious repercussions going into the main elections.

“I would like to use this opportunity to reach out to all aggrieved members and aspirants who, like myself, have suffered grave injustices under a system which had an abiding responsibility to its members to create an enabling electoral environment,” her statement read in part.

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/bianca-ojukwu-says-apga-will-suffer-for-injustice-against-me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Facidio: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2018
she should go and shit in her house.......another ftc.....2 in one day after all theses years in nairaland. today must be a good day. lala pls do the needful. how do I send my account number across. this 10k will do a brother good

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by KanuIsCursed: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2018
E no go better for Atiku for dis injustice,bianca come make I show u something cheesycheesy

21 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by 1stola: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
angry

OSU people have been stabbing each other in the back since the days of shuukuobimo grin

All they know how to do is wail and play antagonist role in every thing.

That's why they keep loosing!
COWnu and Ojucrook comes in mind...

Why is this ffk girlfriend wailing now?
Is loosing new to her?

Even her husband ojucrook couldn't win election in HIS OWN CONSTITUENCY cheesy so what's new? grin

Even this choice of VP by Atiku is not accepted by some of them.

The bitter truth is that, they lose again and continue wailing.

Bubu is a colossal failure and needs to ve ejected but their disunity will make him win again cool

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by 1stola: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Scandinavian02: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
This is not the news of the moment. Nigerians are only interested in the following for now:

#Gandujegate
#Atikulate
#Buharism

Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku

40 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by coolcatty: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
This is really sad....that the wife of the Igbo supreme leader of APGA lost a mere primary election......its like remi tinubu loosing a primary election in Lagos...its like HIV Awolowo loosing an election....its incredulous and totally embarrassing to every Igbo blood.

APGA, Obiano and Ukachukwu will definitely pay for this embarrassing shame they have brought to our reputation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Nlolodo: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2018
grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Melison(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2018
U sure say u sabi the table wey u dey shake so??
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by wakes: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2018
she is young
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by ArmaniUhuru: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2018
Madam don’t mind them. Just ATIKUlate, but do it OBIdiently. PDP as a party will always show you Favour for your late husband’s sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Wasky101: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Melison(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2018
She should calm down,go into her home and raise her children forget politics matter

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by hammerF: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
E no go better for Atiku for dis injustice,bianca come make I show u something cheesycheesy

A VERY SENSELESS POST

11 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Daremee: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2018
coolcatty:
This is really sad....that the wife of the Igbo supreme leader of APGA lost a mere primary election......its like remi tinubu loosing a primary election in Lagos...its like HIV Awolowo loosing an election....its incredulous and totally embarrassing to every Igbo blood.

APGA, Obiano and Ukachukwu will definitely pay for this embarrassing shame they have brought to our reputation.
Gbam. This is just what happen when people vote in a governor who is a bushman that became a banker and marry his messenger who is a bush woman that is busy slapping the wife of the deputy governor and fighting like a street woman everywhere in their state. She fight Uche Ekwunife, Stella Oduah and all the women working for her husband.obiano is woman wrapper who the wife dey slap anyhow. He is just running the state and their party into the pit. Na ogogoro dey cause am

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Sholaco: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2018
grin ode
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by udemzyudex(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2018
I guess they don't want women in high places in their party.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by manu1: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2018
Useless Agureri people

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Regis001: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Wiki9ja:
Bianca Ojukwu, the widow of late Biafran warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu, has said that the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, is facing a crisis that would leave grave repercussions on the party going into the 2019 general elections.

Ojukwu said this yesterday in a statement she personally signed.

She stated that APGA will suffer the repercussions of conducting skewed primaries against her and other founding members of the party.

Ojukwu’s widow, who recounted her ordeal at the APGA senatorial primary in the Anambra South district where she lost to Mr Nicholas Ukachukwu, appealed to APGA members not to quit the party, as it was not the solution to the problem.

“As a member of this party’s board of trustees, I am deeply concerned that mercenaries would appear to have hijacked the operations of our party machinery. APGA is today facing an existential threat and the overall image of our party is in tatters.

“This will certainly have serious repercussions going into the main elections.

“I would like to use this opportunity to reach out to all aggrieved members and aspirants who, like myself, have suffered grave injustices under a system which had an abiding responsibility to its members to create an enabling electoral environment,” her statement read in part.

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/bianca-ojukwu-says-apga-will-suffer-for-injustice-against-me

I blame the alcoholic Willie Obiano and his lazy wife

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by LordGuru: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Good.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by JeanBoKassa: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Let her take her repercussions to enugu state.

This woman should have made a good representation of her people in ngwo enugu state.

Moreover the apga primaries was free and fair.

Bianca should not try to work against what her husband built.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by okeynelson: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2018
nonsense woman.....monkey dey work bamboo dey chop.... is APGA ur personal property? rubbish!!!! u better go back to wia u re coming from...since u dey abroad dey enjoy....election time dn come u rush come back...u think all the people in APGA re fools abii....u nvr see anything....

15 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by HealthDragon: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2018
wink
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by driand(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2018
grin

She doesn't do too well with failure, alas we all got to fail at one point or the other,... What makes you better than your real self is how you handle it at that point when you fail!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by moonstar01: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2018
manu1:
Useless Agureri people

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by manu1: 8:16am On Oct 17, 2018
Willie Obiano and wife are running our dear state into the ground....

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by okeynelson: 8:16am On Oct 17, 2018
Regis001:

I blame the alcoholic Willie Obiano and his lazy wife
u re a fool for talking trash!!!!! APGA is a political party... not a personal property.... since she contested for primary and she lost...is it obiano's fault? get sense in JESUS name...Amen

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Sanchez01: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2018
Melison:
She should calm down,go into her home and raise her children forget politics matter
Why? So you consider her unfit just because she is a woman and better suited at raising children? What is wrong with some of you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by BanevsJoker(m): 8:18am On Oct 17, 2018
coolcatty:

HIV indeed. You too much abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by maestroferdi: 8:19am On Oct 17, 2018
Madam the Madam, rara o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu East/isi-uzo Fed. Const: Tribunal Sacks Lp's Nnamchi, Returns Pdp's Nnaji / Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia / Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.