Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" (14556 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by aminulive: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2018
Assault Allegation: "It's False" - Kevin Jazuara Releases Official Statement

Kevin Jazuara has finally reacted to sexual assault allegations leveled against him by a lady simply known as LP The Whiskey Lady, describing it as "False and Baseless".

On the 14th of October 2018, LP the Whiskey lady went viral after posting a story on her Instagram page alleging that Jazuara, whose picture she also shared, tried to sexually assault her.

Below is an Official statement from Mr. Jazuara refuting the allegations;

"The unfounded and baseless allegations circulating on social media regarding a supposed incident from two years ago are not only untrue but an attempt to assassinate my character. Based on how I was raised, I have always been a firm advocate for women’s advancement, empowerment and most importantly respect. I have never attempted to or forced myself on anyone.

The emotional trauma my family and I have been put through over the past few days has been unwarranted. I thank my family and friends for their continued support and belief in me. I request that individuals cease and desist from peddling sensational, libelous and untrue news about me. We will be doing all we can to rectify the situation off social media."

https://politicsngr.com/assault-allegation-false-kevin-jazuara-releases-official-statement/

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by zegniyi(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Greystone: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2018
So who should we believe now?

Thou shalt not rape.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by BlackManta(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2018
If the man is innocent the woman should be jailed.
I can't believe that in a modern age like this women who make false rape allegations against men only pay fine for libel and then walk free.
When the man's reputation has been destroyed.

I support women and I always suggest 21 years imprisonment for rapists.
But those who throw false allegations to tarnish a man's image should never be allowed to go free.
They must go to jail as well.

Reputation can take 20 years to build but it can be destroyed and tarnished in just a few minutes.

Reputation is everything, it's valuable.

We know the discrimination and stigma that the society serves to known rapist, speak less of an innocent man with false rape allegations hanging on his head.
Trust me, even if he' is proved innocent tomorrow, his life will never remain the same.

Btw what happened to innocent until proven guilty

Let's uphold that code.

Justice must be served.

With the trend of false rape allegations, I believe women are the biggest losers.
Because the more you throw false rape allegations, the world would start taking real rape allegations less seriously and more women would suffer.

You may think you're hurting men but you actually hurting more women.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Mutecgold92(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2018
K
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by rman: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2018
So what is your own version of the truth?
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by scopusng(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2018
After all the pussyy no dey drink water na penisss be e food. Mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Amuluonyenaego: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2018
... such careless wives can't keep a home
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by sladimeji(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2018
am coming...you will confess when am through with u

5 Likes

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Ojim07(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Wasky101: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2018
Following
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Ojim07(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2018
Who do we believe now? The court will ask for evidence
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Ebukamatth(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2018
And
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by zegniyi(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2018
It seems this is the new way of getting public attention.

3 Likes

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Shookonekilla: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2018
another casualty of the Me too movement
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by princeade86(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2018
women can lie than devil. beware of them

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by dalass(f): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2018
That was what CR7 said too undecided

1 Like

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Inception(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2018
SAD
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Olalan(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2018
So what really happened BTW you both.......this denial is lame
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Daughters of Jezebel...they've started
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by generationz(f): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Both guys who commented up there are potential rapists
'na penis be pussy food"

Kevin the court (jungle/ law) will decide if you are guilty or not
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by MARKone(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Not supporting Rape, but lady said she was level 10 drunk, that kinda make it hard to believe her.

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by okotv(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2018
dear ladies, no sane person supports sexual assault but then the black mail should stop before we all get tired and stop believing your stories.

5 Likes

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2018
dalass:
That was what CR7 said too undecided

I know you would believe... always looking for successful men to bring down

4 Likes

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2018
generationz:
Both guys who commented up there are potential rapists

'na penis be pussy food"

Kevin the court (jungle/ law) will decide if you are guilty or not

But you just called some Nairalanders potential rapists...did the law court tell you that

1 Like

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Emerald94(f): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2018
All I can say is...if he is innocent may God vindicate him.......truth does not need a lawyer it will surface someday no matter how long it takes

1 Like

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by enonche85(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2018
Any lady who plans to wrongly accuse me of sexual assault should better have a strong case to back her claims, else I will make sure she goes to jail using even my last drop of blood!.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Spatta: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2018
If you hear a grown up woman who on her volition visited a man and later cry rape

Please be skeptical

sometimes it is hard to know how women think

one of their major weakness is seeking attention

they do it by all means

If accusing you of Rape will make you attend to them

they will stop at nothing to malign you

even if they visited you ten years ago

women!

Fear women

I always remember Samson in the Bible and Solomon

4 Likes

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by enonche85(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2018
Emerald94:
[/color]All I can say is...if he is innocent may God vindicate him.......truth does not need a lawyer it will surface someday no matter how long it takes[color=#000099]

Let's assume he was wrongly accused, do u know what this might cost him?.

5 Likes

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Barsanta1(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2018
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri Bags African Development Ambassador Award / Nollywood Split Over Tonto Dikeh / Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Are Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.