Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,338 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite (11503 Views)

My Escapades In The North ..... / Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper / Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by iamscope(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2018
MY ALMA MATA:- _Excapades Of A Unilorite._

All Rights Reserved. No Part Of This Story May Be Reproduced, Or Transmitted In Any Form Or By Any Means, Electronic, Mechanical, Recording Or Otherwise, Without The Prior Written Permission Of The Copyright Owner/Author. Anyone Who Wishes To Repost This Story To Any Other Online Forum, Facebook Group, Blog Or Any Other Website Should Endeavour To Acknowledge The Author's Identity (@Atrocious_Striker) Or Notify The Author By Sending Him A Mail.
Facebook @ Atrocious Striker
Email @ Iamscope1@gmail.com
#CAUTION

There Will Be Use Of Vulgar And Obscene Words, Sexual Scenes And Adult Language, Please If You Will Be Offended By Such, I'll Will Suggest You Don't Read The Story.

#Monologue -

I'm Running Out Of Words To Pray, I Took So Much Time To Reset My Life But In Just One Look, I'm Back. I'm Between Trying To Live My Life And Trying To Run Away From It. I Make Lots Of Sense But You Wouldn't Understand Me. My Thoughts Are Killing Me, My Mind Is Full Of Unsaid Things, I'm Always Dreaming, Even Midnight Isn't Dark Enough For Me To Hide My Broken Pieces, I Feel Like A Used Condum. I Like My Bed More Than I Like Most People, No One Cares, They Are Just Pretending, The Whole University Is Obsessed With Who's Well Dressed And Who's Having Sex. I'm In A School Where The Students Are Higher Than The Grades, A School Where We All Hate Ourselves, A School Where The Lecturers Tell Us To Get Enough Sleep, To Study And Don't Forget To Attend Parties.

#Beginning

I'm Here Out In The Walkway, After Having Soc 101 Panic Attack. Bleep It. I Wish I Had A License To Kill Yemi, He Is Insolently, Conceitedly, Airily And Pretentiously Rude, I Did Not Even Brush My Teeth Or Wash My Face. The Lecturer Had Said There Would Be A Test But I Never Fated It To Be This Soon And There Was No Broadcast On The Level WhatsApp Group Or A Groupthink That Could Give A Hint On The Impromptu Test. Yemi Has Sent Me A Text That Morning Saying SOC 101 Test Would Commence In 30 Minutes, I Wouldn't Have Swallowed If It Were Other Lecturers But Its Mr Badmus I'm Talking About Here; Don't Assume I Would Tell You About Him, You Can Ask From Those With Impotent C.G.P.A. I Hurried Myself To School, It Was A Saturday So There Was Easy Entry And Exit Of Taxis/Buses. I Arrived School In The Space Of 20 Minutes After Which I Board A NAPEP Straight To SSLT. Everywhere Was Silence, I Thought They Had Started Writing Test, Tear Dropped From My Eyes, I Held My Head In Disbelief That I Was Going To Lose 40 Marks Like That, So I Walked Into The Theater Only To Find It Vacant. It Felt Unreal, So I Leg Out And Walked In Again, I Was Still There When I Received Another Text From Yemi, "SORRY, IT WAS A PRANK". I Boiled In Rage That I Had To Just Cry, Yemi Must Pay For This, I Said. And Since There Was Nothing I Could Get Busy With, I Left For Home.

All I Need Now Is A 7hr Sleep Since Today Started In A Bad Way, Am Just So Tired, Angry And Hungry, It's Felt Like 3 Different People In One Body. I Got To My Door And Tried Using The Door Knob To Open The Door But It Refused To Open. I Could Hear Sound From The Inside, I Wonder What's Going On In My Room Or Maybe There's A Thief Inside Since I Left It Unlocked In The Morning Because Of The Test. I Asked Jubril, The Guy Opposite My Room If He Knows Or Saw Anyone Entering Into My Room, He Said Yemi Came With A Girl, Ooooh My Gawd. Why Is Yemi Doing This To Me Nàaa!! I Took Jubril's Pad Lock And Keys And Use Them To Lock The Door From The Outside. I Was Locking The Door When The Girl Started To Shout; Kill Me Baby, Chock Me Baby, Oooouch; Are The Words Coming Out From The Girl's Mouth.

What's Is This Life Turning To, Your Parents Are Somewhere Praying For You To Live Long But You're In Guy's House Screaming And Begging Death To Come For You. I Began To Map Out Plans On How To Have Yemi Pay For His Deeds, His First Offence Was Making Me Leave My Comfort Zone On A False Pretence, Second Is The The PRANK And Thirdly, The Hunger He Made Me Feel. I Got A Chair And Sat At The Door, I Gave Them Time To Enjoy Themselves, I Don't Like Disturbing People, But, They'll Meet Me Here. I Sent Someone To Buy Me Amala With Succulent Ponmo And A Cow Penis (Oko-Eran) At Iya Yusuf Restaurant With Two Bottles Of Water. It All Amount To 1,300; I Also Gifted The Boy I Sent On Errand 200 Naira Making It 1,500, I Bought A 500 Naira Card Using GT Mobile To Make It 2,000. Its Very Boring Outside And I Needed Something To Keep My Company So I Wouldn't Be Deep In Sleep By The Time They Are Through. The Thought Of Peeping On Them Came To My Mind, I Bought The Idea, But There Was No Loop Hole At The Door Or Anywhere On The Wall So I Walk To The Back Of The House To Check If The Window Was Open.

I Got A Positive Result, The Window Was Open For Cross Ventilation, I Could See Them Clear In 3D View, I Used That Opportunity To Take Few Pictures And Videos, Who Knows If It Could Come Handy One Day. They Were Having Doggie, Yemi Was Ramping The Girl From Behind, Both Sweating Profusely, His Dick Could be Mistaken For A Turning Stick, He Maintained A Close Pace Trusting In And Out Rhyming With The Girl's Movement, He Is So Engulfed In The Act, His Right Hand Was On The Girl's Shoulder, He Probably Was Using It To Assist His Position And The Left Hand, On The Left Brest Of The Unknown Girl, Folding And Squeezing The Life Out Of It. She Has An Average Round Breast, Small Like A Computer Mouse With The Tip Looking Like A Pencil Tip. They Changed In To The Lazy Girl Sex Angle, The Girl Now Have Her Back On Bed, Yemi Lifts Both Legs Up Holding The Two With His Hands, Changed His Condoms And Thrusting In At The Same Time. He Has No Chill, He Must Have Used Tramadol, But The Girl Was Not Complaining, Imagine Someone's Daughter In The Hands Of A Desperate Fucker. I Watched Closely As They Prepare For Flip Trap, All These Recorded On Phone. Yemi Demanded For Mouth Action And The Girl Knelt To Do The Job And Guess What

Watch Out For Episode 2
#FB Atrocious Striker
#E-Mail @ Iamscope1Gmail.com

1 Like

Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by brandon180(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2018
following..
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by ariyebaba(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2018
These Unilorin boys and girls

ummhhhh !
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2018
iamscope:

All Rights Reserved. No Part Of This Story May Be Reproduced, Or Transmitted In Any Form Or By Any Means, Electronic, Mechanical, Recording Or Otherwise, Without The Prior Written Permission Of The Copyright Owner/Author. Anyone Who Wishes To Repost This Story To Any Other Online Forum, Facebook Group, Blog Or Any Other Website Should Endeavour To Acknowledge The Author's Identity (@Atrocious_Striker) Or Notify The Author By Sending Him A Mail.
#CAUTION

There Will Be Use Of Vulgar And Obscene Words, Sexual Scenes And Adult Language, Please If You Will Be Offended By Such, I'll Will Suggest You Don't Read The Story.

#Monologue -

I'm Running Out Of Words To Pray, I Took So Much Time To Reset My Life But In Just One Look, I'm Back. I'm Between Trying To Live My Life And Trying To Run Away From It. I Make Lots Of Sense But You Wouldn't Understand Me. My Thoughts Are Killing Me, My Mind Is Full Of Unsaid Things, I'm Always Dreaming, Even Midnight Isn't Dark Enough For Me To Hide My Broken Pieces, I Feel Like A Used Condum. I Like My Bed More Than I Like Most People, No One Cares, They Are Just Pretending, The Whole University Is Obsessed With Who's Well Dressed And Who's Having Sex. I'm In A School Where The Students Are Higher Than The Grades, A School Where We All Hate Ourselves, A School Where The Lecturers Tell Us To Get Enough Sleep, To Study And Don't Forget To Attend Parties.

#Beginning

I'm Here Out In The Walkway, After Having Soc 101 Panic Attack. Bleep It. I Wish I Had A License To Kill Yemi, He Is Insolently, Conceitedly, Airily And Pretentiously Rude, I Did Not Even Brush My Teeth Or Wash My Face. The Lecturer Had Said There Would Be A Test But I Never Fated It To Be This Soon And There Was No Broadcast On The Level WhatsApp Group Or A Groupthink That Could Give A Hint On The Impromptu Test. Yemi Has Sent Me A Text That Morning Saying SOC 101 Test Would Commence In 30 Minutes, I Wouldn't Have Swallowed If It Were Other Lecturers But Its Mr Badmus I'm Talking About Here; Don't Assume I Would Tell You About Him, You Can Ask From Those With Impotent C.G.P.A. I Hurried Myself To School, It Was A Saturday So There Was Easy Entry And Exit Of Taxis/Buses. I Arrived School In The Space Of 20 Minutes After Which I Board A NAPEP Straight To SSLT. Everywhere Was Silence, I Thought They Had Started Writing Test, Tear Dropped From My Eyes, I Held My Head In Disbelief That I Was Going To Lose 40 Marks Like That, So I Walked Into The Theater Only To Find It Vacant. It Felt Unreal, So I Leg Out And Walked In Again, I Was Still There When I Received Another Text From Yemi, "SORRY, IT WAS A PRANK". I Boiled In Rage That I Had To Just Cry, Yemi Must Pay For This, I Said. And Since There Was Nothing I Could Get Busy With, I Left For Home.

All I Need Now Is A 7hr Sleep Since Today Started In A Bad Way, Am Just So Tired, Angry And Hungry, It's Felt Like 3 Different People In One Body. I Got To My Door And Tried Using The Door Knob To Open The Door But It Refused To Open. I Could Hear Sound From The Inside, I Wonder What's Going On In My Room Or Maybe There's A Thief Inside Since I Left It Unlocked In The Morning Because Of The Test. I Asked Jubril, The Guy Opposite My Room If He Knows Or Saw Anyone Entering Into My Room, He Said Yemi Came With A Girl, Ooooh My Gawd. Why Is Yemi Doing This To Me Nàaa!! I Took Jubril's Pad Lock And Keys And Use Them To Lock The Door From The Outside. I Was Locking The Door When The Girl Started To Shout; Kill Me Baby, Chock Me Baby, Oooouch; Are The Words Coming Out From The Girl's Mouth.

What's Is This Life Turning To, Your Parents Are Somewhere Praying For You To Live Long But You're In Guy's House Screaming And Begging Death To Come For You. I Began To Map Out Plans On How To Have Yemi Pay For His Deeds, His First Offence Was Making Me Leave My Comfort Zone On A False Pretence, Second Is The The PRANK And Thirdly, The Hunger He Made Me Feel. I Got A Chair And Sat At The Door, I Gave Them Time To Enjoy Themselves, I Don't Like Disturbing People, But, They'll Meet Me Here. I Sent Someone To Buy Me Amala With Succulent Ponmo And A Cow Penis (Oko-Eran) At Iya Yusuf Restaurant With Two Bottles Of Water. It All Amount To 1,300; I Also Gifted The Boy I Sent On Errand 200 Naira Making It 1,500, I Bought A 500 Naira Card Using GT Mobile To Make It 2,000. Its Very Boring Outside And I Needed Something To Keep My Company So I Wouldn't Be Deep In Sleep By The Time They Are Through. The Thought Of Peeping On Them Came To My Mind, I Bought The Idea, But There Was No Loop Hole At The Door Or Anywhere On The Wall So I Walk To The Back Of The House To Check If The Window Was Open.

I Got A Positive Result, The Window Was Open For Cross Ventilation, I Could See Them Clear In 3D View, I Used That Opportunity To Take Few Pictures And Videos, Who Knows If It Could Come Handy One Day. They Were Having Doggie, Yemi Was Ramping The Girl From Behind, Both Sweating Profusely, His Dick Could be Mistaken For A Turning Stick, He Maintained A Close Pace Trusting In And Out Rhyming With The Girl's Movement, He Is So Engulfed In The Act, His Right Hand Was On The Girl's Shoulder, He Probably Was Using It To Assist His Position And The Left Hand, On The Left Brest Of The Unknown Girl, Folding And Squeezing The Life Out Of It. She Has An Average Round Breast, Small Like A Computer Mouse With The Tip Looking Like A Pencil Tip. They Changed In To The Lazy Girl Sex Angle, The Girl Now Have Her Back On Bed, Yemi Lifts Both Legs Up Holding The Two With His Hands, Changed His Condoms And Thrusting In At The Same Time. He Has No Chill, He Must Have Used Tramadol, But The Girl Was Not Complaining, Imagine Someone's Daughter In The Hands Of A Desperate Fucker. I Watched Closely As They Prepare For Flip Trap, All These Recorded On Phone. com
hm........
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by Buharisef(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2018
Make I Park Here 1st. Nice One Op Don't Forget To Mention When U Update, Least I Forget I Brought Bread And Akara For Everybody cool
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by Buharisef(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2018
Luminouz,industrialfan,pu7pl3,boomssey,lasisielenu,nelsonmealo,nnamanirr,mercyland93,lanzini309,abefeabebi,iyamchee,inosito188 Make Una Come See Ooo

1 Like

Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by pu7pl3(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Buharisef:
Luminoz,industrialfan,p7pl3,boossey,lasiselenu,elsonmealo,nnamnirr,mercylnd93,lanzini39,abefabebi,iyachee,inoito188 Make Una Come See Ooo

Thanks for the invite bro
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by Buharisef(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2018
pu7pl3:

Thanks for the invite bro
Welcome Man

Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by raquel97: 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Uniyonu better from afar grin cry

1 Like

Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Buharisef:
Luminouz,industrialfan,pu7pl3,boomssey,lasisielenu,nelsonmealo,nnamanirr,mercyland93,lanzini309,abefeabebi,iyamchee,inosito188 Make Una Come See Ooo
thanks for the invite but mention me when OP don finish the entire story... I no wan do half read again. Na so so unfinished stories full Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by luminouz(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Buharisef:

Here I come again to make y'all murderfvckers happy!!!!! wink wink
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by peteruuu(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
iamscope:

#CAUTION

#Monologue -

#Beginning

I Got A Positive Result, The Window Was Open For Cross Ventilation, I Could See Them Clear In 3D View, I Used That Opportunity To Take Few Pictures And Videos, Who Knows If It Could Come Handy One Day. They Were Having Doggie, Yemi Was Ramping The Girl From Behind, Both Sweating Profusely, His Dick Could be Mistaken For A Turning Stick, He Maintained A Close Pace Trusting In And Out Rhyming With The Girl's Movement, He Is So Engulfed In The Act, His Right Hand Was On The Girl's Shoulder, He Probably Was Using It To Assist His Position And The Left Hand, On The Left Brest Of The Unknown Girl, Folding And Squeezing The Life Out Of It. She Has An Average Round Breast, Small Like A Computer Mouse With The Tip Looking Like A Pencil Tip. They Changed In To The Lazy Girl Sex Angle, The Girl Now Have Her Back On Bed, Yemi Lifts Both Legs Up Holding The Two With His Hands, Changed His Condoms And Thrusting In At The Same Time. He Has No Chill, He Must Have Used Tramadol, But The Girl Was Not Complaining, Imagine Someone's Daughter In The Hands Of A Desperate Fucker. I Watched Closely As They Prepare For Flip Trap, All These Recorded On Phone. Yemi Demanded For Mouth Action And The Girl Knelt To Do The Job And Guess What

Watch Out For Episode 2
#FB Atrocious Striker
#E-Mail @ Iamscope1Gmail.com

Scope! I sight you.
You didn't bother to ask from CLEMENT, but from jubril. See you next time!.
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by boomssey(f): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
?
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by boomssey(f): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Buharisef:
hey u plsssss! U got me rushing here thinking there was an update.stop am!
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by luminouz(m): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
boomssey:
undecided undecided
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by boomssey(f): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
luminouz:

undecided undecided
y sorry it wasn't for u
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by Mcglisten(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
wow
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by Buharisef(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
boomssey:
Hanty Calm Down, Ur Blood Too Dey Hot

1 Like

Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by alaboski(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Shit is happening in my school Damn
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by iamscope(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2018
My Alma Mata:- _Escapades Of A Unilorite_

EPISODE 2

Written By Atrocious_Striker

Email @ Iamscope1Gmail.com

*About 3 Days Ago:*

My Favorite Chick Had Told Me Earlier That There Wouldn't Be Any Show Tonight, I Can't Stand The Sight Of Blood! Guys Should Understand. I Needed Someone To Play With, Alone, With Me And Her In A Dark Room. I Tried Calling Dolapo, A 400 Level Student Of Sociology, She's Confidently Blessed In Front, Short With Heavy Duty And Her Backside Like A 5KG Bag Of Rice. Dolapo Is Not Ugly Nor Pretty, Short Or Tall, Slim Or Fat, She Has No Correct Description, God Must Have Been Short Of Building Materials While Molding Her, She's The Definition Of Incomplete Job. But Guys Like Me Don't Care, As Long As She's Got The Thing. I Dialed Her Number To Ask If She Would Be Free Tonight But Her Phone Was Off. Maybe I Should Go For Gbonjubola, Gbonju Is A Later Version Of Dolapo, It Would Be Disrespectful To Say She Has A "Breast", What She Carries On Her Chest Is More Than That, It's A Two Human Head. I Went To The Department To Check On Her, Saw Her Discussing With Oyin And Balikis. Calling Her Out Wouldn't Be Cool To Her Friends So I Let Her Be.

It's Getting Dark Already, I Got To Block 10, Bought Viju With Doughnuts At The Kiosk, At Least It Would Help Calm My Thing From Rising. Fellowship Was Going On At Amphi-Theatre So I Walked Upstairs To Feed My Eyes And Watch Life Event. I So Much Love The Sight Of What I Saw, She's Extremely Sexy, The Way She Held The Microphone Made Me Hot, My Thing Began To Rise, I Dipped A Hand Into My Pocket To Stop My Penis From Showing. A Lady Was Singing Praises, A Very Preety Lady At That. She's A Distraction, My Main Attraction. A Look At Her Makes My Heartbeat Rise, These Feelings Aren't Lies. I Was Going To Wait Till The End Of The Program To Talk To Her And Have Her Number, She's Worth The Time, I'm Willing To Wait Forever.
To Wine Away Time, I Reached For My Phone, To Stream For Some Blue Films Online. I Typed (brazzers720) In the Address Box, It's Been Awhile I Watched Vienna Beg For Her Puzzy, I Wonder How She's Still Got Tight A One After Countless Bangs From Skilled Veterans Like Muze, Kelly, Ryan And The Rest. I Love How She Screams And Laugh At The Same Time, Her Ability To Give First Class Mouth Action And Suck The Life Out Of A Dick. She's Just 26yr Old And Has Banged Not Less Than 46 Guys, I Searched For New Videos And One Caught My Attention. In That Video, She Acted The Nurse Who Would Do Anything To Save A Dying Patient, Tommie Was Rushed Into The Operating Room, He Was Said To Have Been In Coma For 2 Weeks. He Was Loosing Pulse So They Had To Operate Him Immediately, Vienna Was Confused On What To Do, She Placed Her Stethoscope On Tommie's Chest To Know His Heart Status. His Heart Was Racing, She Needed To Operate Him Immediately, So She Tore His Shirt But Was Having Problem Pulling Off His Trousers, She Started To Loose The Belt Then Began To Pull Off The Trouser, Now, She Has The Boxer To Contend With. She Held The Boxer By The Tip, Mistakingly Touching Tommie's Dick. While She Touched, Tommie's Eye Opened, She Was So Surprised And Was Willing To Repeat The Step, It Happened Over And Over Again And Now She Had Started To Stroke The Dick, But Unfortunately, It Was Then The Fellowship Came To An End And I Had To Meet With The Girl Before She Goes Off Sight. The Girl Had Started To Walk Towards The School Library When I Stopped Her. Hey, You're Too Pretty To Be Walking Alone, Hope You Don't Mind Me Walking You Anywhere, I Asked! She Said OK. I Introduced Myself To Her As Yinka, She Introduced Herself As Precious. We Spoke For A Very Long-Tme After Which We Exchanged Numbers And Bid Ourselves Bye.

*Fast Forward -*

I Wish I Never Knew Previous, I Never Thought She Could Be Involved In The Act, I Thought She Was Differently Decent, She Looked Like One Who Has Never Been With A Guy. I Was Heart-Broken, Aghast And Stressed. I Cleansed My Eye With An Handkerchief. Precious Is The Girl. She Has Been The One With Yemi All These While, I Couldn't Believe She Was The One Sucking Yemi's Dick, She Was Sucking Like A Pro, Looking Straight Into Yemi's Eye, He Was Speaking In Tongues But I Was Still Outside, Watching Yemi And Precious Have Sex, I Made Sure The Act Were Recorded, I Took More Pictures But It Still Wasn't Enough. I Have To Watch It To The End! Yemi Ask Her To Lay Flat As He Began To Suck The Brest Like His Life Depends On It, He Was Sucking And Fucking At The Same Time. Precious Hands By Now Are On Yemi's Bottom Pressing And Smashing, Urging Him To Go Harder And Faster, He Did All That And Over Performed To Her Expectations Sef, That He Had Use His Hand To Cover Her Mouth To Prevent Her From Should And Disturbing Neighbors.

Yemi Reached Climax After 48 Minutes But Precious Wasn't Happy About It, She Said She Hasn't Had Enough And He Had No Right To Cum When She's Not Tired Yet. See Pesin Pikin. Yemi Said Nothing But Only Gave Her A Lip Kiss! They Began To Dress Up After Which Yemi Tried Opening The Door, Lol.

I Took Two Last Shot Before I Went Back To The Door Step, I Met Jubril There Trying To Help Yemi Open The Door, I Held His Hand, Stopping Him From Having It Open. Yemi Had Started Shouting For Help. Jubril Told Him I Refused To Allow Him Open The Door, It Was Then He Started Begging. I Told Jubril To Tell Him To Call My Line That I Don't Want My Voice To Be Heard. He Did, And I Spoke To Him On How Unfortunate And Ugly He Has Made My Day, He Was Just Saying Sorry And Spewing Trash. I Told Him To Help Himself, He Said How,? I Told Him To Give Me Five Thousand Naira Cash! He Said I Was Crazy Thinking I Was Joking And Saying He Would Break Down My Door If I Don't Open The Door, I Told Him I Was Going To Forward Some Pictures Of What He Just Did With Precious To His Dad And Mum And Print Pictures Of It And Paste It Around His Faculties After Taking It To Security Division On Campus. He Immediately Went Mute Begging That I Shouldn't Do So That He Was Sorry. But I Was Not Listening, I Wanted 5K Cash, 2K For The Amala And The Card, 1K For Playing With My Emotion, 1K For Using My Room And Finally, One 1K For Playing PRANK On Me Making It 5K.

He Said He Has Only 500Naira On Him But I Know Who I Was Dealing With, Yemi Lies Alot. I Told Him I Would Be Going Out Very Soon And He Dare Not Bring My Door Down If He Doesn't Want To Face Tanke. He Accepted But Said The Phone He Uses For Mobile Transfers Was Dead, I Told Him To Check My Box For Power Bank And Have His Phone Charged. 7Minutes Later, He Requested For My Account Num And Sent Me 4K. I Immediately Returned The 4K Back To His Account Demanding He Pays 5K. He Eventually Did.

I Had To Give Jubril The Key And Told Him To Open The Door After 10 Minutes After Which I Would Have Secured A Bike To To A Safe Place. I Don't Wanto Be The One To Open The Door Or Look Precious In The Face, That Girl Own Na Another Day!

I Went To Parrot Cafe At Muritala To Have The Pictures And Videos Stored On My Mail, I Copied Precious Number From My Contact And Use Google Map To Get Her Residential Address And Other Informations. I Printed Couple Of Pictures And Put Them In Envelop With My Number At The Back After Which I Went To Her Neighborhood. With The Help Of A Boy. I Left The Picture With A Woman Who Sells Provisions In Precious's Compound.

I Patiently Await Her Call.

Watch Out For Episode 2
FB @ Atrocious_Striker
E-Mail @ Iamscope1@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by iamscope(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2018
My Alma Mata:- Escapades Of A Unilorite.

EPISODE 3

Facebook @Atrocious_Striker
Email @ Iamscope1gmail.com

I Got Back From Precious's Place Around 9Pm. Everywhere Was Silent And Peaceful But My Mind Wasn't. I Muse Over The Past Events, Bringing Out My Phone To Watch The Videos, What A Sight, Her Clitoris Was Neatly Shaved, Meaty And Inviting. Blood Gushed Through My Veins, I Was Sex Starved. I Tried Bringing Myself To Sleep But Sleep Wasn't Coming. There's Still Time, I Said. I Picked My Keys And Left For ARIYA GUEST HOTEL, Coca Cola Rd, Taiwo. It's One Of The Best Place That Is Blessed With Cheap Hookers, You'll Get Short-Time And Full Time At A Very Cheap Price, The Least They Charge For Per-Time Is 1K But If You Can Bargain Confidently, There Might Be A Discount Of 500Naira. I Mounted A Bike From Maraba Junction To Captain Cook After Which I Crossed Over To The Other Side To Withdraw Some Cash From First Bank; First Bank Is Just Opposite Captain Cook, Beside Captain Cook Is The Road To ARIYA HOTEL.

I Felt Something Was Not Right, But I Don't Know What, I Was Doubting If It Was My Conscience Or Something Else. I Don't Feel Safe, So I Looked Back To Be Sure If Where I Was Is Healthy Wise. As I Looked Back, Three Guys Awkwardly Changed Their Direction. I Tried Starring For More Seconds But They Were Stylishly Looking Towards My Direction. I Needed To Know If I Was Their Main Attraction So I Took A Right Turn Beside First Bank, And Started To Walk Straight Into The Street. These Guys Followed The Same Direction. I Stopped Abruptly To Look Behind, And Again, They Pretend To Be Doing Something Else. I Don't Know What To Expect, Can't Predict Their Next Action And I Wasn't Willing To Take Any Risk. I Immediately Reached For My Phone, Scrolling Through My Contact, I Found SULTAN's Number And Gave Him A Call,

Sultan Is A Responsible Thug, Always Scouting For Means To Make It Big. The Most Feared In Town, The Only Harm In Harm's Way. The Devil Himself, Having The Key To Hell's Gate. While People Were Singing Praises, He Was At A Corner Of The Church, Masturbating. He Downloads Porn From The Net, With The Church's Wi-Fi. He Changes Hoe, Same Way He Changes Clothes. He Only Cares About Making Money, Fucking Bitches And Banging Hoes.

ME: Hello Sultannnn
SULTAN: My Guy, Wetin Dea,
ME: Boss You May Lose Me Any Moment From Now Oo, Some Guys Seems To Be Jealous Of My Existence.
SULTAN: Hahahahahah, You're Too Young To Die. Who Dem Be
ME: Anonymous Oooo
SULTAN: You Too Like Play, Dem Born Dem?
ME: My Life No Be Toy, I No Fit Joke With Am.
SULTAN: Where You Dea Now, Weather You Fit Carry Them Come Iya Yetunde Restaurant, Na There We Dea.
Me: Abeg I Go Want Make You Discipline Them For Me.
SULTAN: Ok. Carry Them Enter The Building Wea Dea Behind. We Go Dea There.
ME: Ok Boss. Thanks

I Gained Confidence, I Increased My Step Making Them Assume I Want To Run Away And They Hurriedly Move Closer Immediately Matching Up With My Pace. A Bus Suddenly Blocked Me In Front And The Guys Pushed Me Inside The Bus Covering My Face And Mouth, Preventing Me From Seeing Their Faces Or Making A Sound. I Felt Darkness Everywhere, I Could Feel My Heart Racing Like It Was Going To Leave My Body. I Began To Hate Myself, I Hate The Fact That Everything I Do Is Monitored And My Safe Places Are Invaded By People Who Don't Understand How Much Privacy Means To Me.

*Next Day:*

I Woke Up To The Sight Of A Doctor, Using Stethoscope To Check My Heart Pulse. I Didn't Know How I Got There, I Tried Asking The Doctor To Know What Brought Me Or How I Became A Patient But I Was Too Weak To Ask. I Couldn't Make A Sound, My Breath Were Heavy But I Could Hear Him Speaking To The Nurses, Asking If They Had Contacted Any Of My Relatives Or Friends But The Nurses Said No, That There Is Nothing On The Phone That Was Found In My Possession, That It Had Been Totally Wiped Of. All Contact, Mails Or Something That Could Give A Link Wasn't Found. The Doctor Looked Into My Already Watered Eye, Patting Me On The Head.

I Couldn't Think, My Brains Wasn't Working Perfectly, Tired Isn't Even A Mood Anymore, It Is My Entire Personality. I'm Too Insane To Believe It Was Yemi Or Precious That Was Behind My Dilemma Or Maybe I'm Just Being Unfortunate. Nothing Was Found On Me, Except My Phone, Not Even The Money I Withdrew From The Bank.

I Was Getting Better. The Doctor Had Ordered The Nurses To Do The Treatment And Other Necessary Things Knowing I Was Going To Pay Up When I Get Well. Eventually, I Was Discharged Very Early On A Monday Morning, So I Got Home And Prepared Myself For GNS 111 Class By 12. I Don't Like Missing Lectures. A Knock On My Door Got Me Scared, I Asked Who It Was And Jubril Showered Himself In. He Asked Where Have Been Over The Weekend But I Told Him Something Different. He Said He Was On His Was To School For Lecture When He Heard Footsteps Outside His Room Not Knowing I Was The One. I Begged Him To Wait A Bit So We Could Both Leave For School Together. I Quickly Do The Neddy So As Not To Keep Him Waiting, We Left For School In No Time. The Journey To School Seem Very Long Today. We Had To Walk To Tanke-Bus Stop, Opposite GTBank Before Getting A Taxi, Everywhere Was Filled With Students And Workers Going Their Separate Ways Each Minding His Own Business. We Got To School Around 11:15, Jubril Left For His Faculty While I Board A Napep To My Faculty. Social Science Is A Little Bit Far, I Would Have Trekked If It Was Other Lectures I Was Attending But GNS 111, SOC 101, And Psy 102 Eeeen. These Courses Are Fire.

300L Student Were Writing Test At SSLT And It Doesn't Look Like They'll Be Through Anytime Soon. So, I Went To The Department Notice Board To Check For Any Update But There Weren't Any. I Saw My Course Mate Having A Group Think Under A Flower Tree, I Began To Walk Towards The Flower Three. I Was About Sitting Down When I Saw Precious!

Watch Out For Episode 4
FB Atrocious Striker
E-Mail @ Iamscope1Gmail.com
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by iamscope(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2018
My Alma Mata:- Escapades Of A Unilorite.

EPISODE 4

Facebook Atrocious Striker

On Seeing Precious, I Decided To Talk Her Out If She Would Show Some Behavior That Would Make Believe She Was Behind The Incident. I Was Fast This Time, I Caught Up With Her Before She Could Take Another Turn To Faculty Of Art. She Acted Like We Never Met, Almost Slapping Me For Stoping Her Abruptly. I Was Shocked, I Tried Describing Myself Over And Over Again But She Denied Knowing Me, So I Decided To Dail Her Number, Forgetting My Data Has Been Wiped Off. By Now, We Had Attracted Passerby, She Had Started Calling Me Names, All Sort If Names. I Shook My Head In Pity And Let Her Enjoy Her Time. I'll Show You, I Said To Myself.

The Embarrassment I Got From Precious Wasn't Cool, She Acted As If I Killed Her Mother, She Took It Very Far But One Thing Is Certain, We Would Again Meet Today.

Back To The Flower Tree. My Course Mate Had Dismantled, There Was No One In Sight Therefore I Went Back To SSLT To Check If They Had Started Lecture But The Seniors Were Still Busy. I Was Later Informed That The Class Has Been Cancelled. When It Was 3pm And Nothing Special Was Happening, I Dashed Home. I Thought Of Precious Throughout The Journey, How Can She Forget My Face Like That, Does She Have A Short Time Memory, Is She Facking It, Was She Behind The Incident,? These Questions Popped On My Mind And I Needed Quick Answers.

I Was Still Thinking Of Precious When I Got Home. I Bought A Data Plan And Backed Up All My Phone Data That Had Been Earlier Wiped Off. I Now Have All The Numbers, Videos, Pictures And Messages Back On My Phone. I Downloaded Few Pictures Of Precious unclothedness, I Got The Number Already So I Sent Her A Message Telling Her To Check Her WhatsApp For Some Important Messages And File. I Did That After I Had Sent The Naked Pictures To Her WhatsApp Numbers. She Called Back Seconds Later, But Was Saying The Pictures Was Photoshop(Ed) That She Doesn't Believe At All. I Hung Up And Sent Her A Glaring Video Of When She Was Servicing Yemi's Dick. She Immediately Sent A Message Asking Why I Was Doing This, But I Did Not Reply So She Called And Started Begging And Crying. I Asked If She Was The One Who Ordered My Kidnap And My Phone Wiped Off But She Said No, Swearing She Wasn't The One, She Promised Not To Tell Anyone About The Video. I Told Her To Expect My Call After Which I Hung Up.

It Felt Great Having Control Over Someone. I Looked Across The Room And Every Angles, There Were Cobwebs Everywhere, My Clothes Were Dirty And Scattered On The Ground, The Plates Were Dirty Too. So I Stored All The Clothes In A Basket. I Called Jubril To Bring His Dirty Clothes Too, He Was Surprised That I Asked For Them, He Asked What I Wanted To Do With Them And I Told Him I Just Employed A Cloth Washer. He Was Thankful To The Extent That He Promised Me A Full Chicken That Evening.

I Got All The Clothes And Counted Them To Be 48, Including Shirts, Tops, Trousers, Shorts, Boxers And Singlets. I Bought A One Thousand Naira Soup, Borrowed 5 Bucket, Fuelled A Big Drum With Water And Gave Precious A Call.

I Asked If She Was Willing To Do Anything To Help Herself, She Said Yes! So, I Told Her To Come Over To The Place She And Yemi Both Had It. She Was Here In The Space Of 20min, She Looked At Me Awkwardly Like Shebi It's Bleep You Wanto Bleep. I Noticed The Look So I Interrupted Her Pointing To The Clothes Outside. She Wanted To Decline But I Showed Her More Pictures, Telling Her What Use I Can Put Them To If She Declines My Order. I Got Her A Stood As She Began To Wash The Clothes One After The Other.

Seeing Her Serve Me Was A Sweet Experience, Passerby Were Just Looking, Greeting And Praising Her For Being A Good Girl, Commenting On Her Beauty Saying No Girl Of Her Caliber Would Stoop So Low To Wash A Guy's Cloth Not To Talk About Washing It Outside.

I Was Just There Smiling Like I Won A Million Jackpot. Jubril Hasn't Said Anything All These While, Guess He's Till In Shock. I Tapped Him To Know What's Wrong With Him. He Looked Me In The Eye Awkwardly And Ask How I Did It. How I Got Yemi's Girl To Wash Our Clothes And Do The Cleaning Even After We Almost Had A Physical Fight. I Thought Of A Reply, I Told Him Yemi Later Realized That What He Did To Me Was Wrong And I Had Accepted But His Girlfriend Offered To Wash My Clothes Which I Did Not Deny!

Precious Had Finished Washing, Cleaning And Arranging My Room By 7pm After Which I Saw Her Off To Challenge Bus-Stop Paying For Her Taxi. Jubril Had Left Home Before I Returned. He Had Promised Me A Full A Chicken That Evening So I Went To Ipata Market To Fetch Some Ingredients. When I Arrived Home, The Chicken Has Been Tied To My Door. I Called Jubril To Thank Him For It After Which I Carried The Ingredient Inside. Helping Myself With A Sharp Knife, I Loosed The Children From It's Spot And Took It To The Backyard Where I Bid It Bye Bye. Jubril Brought Me Some Hot Water And I Used Them In Peeling The Feathers.

*Fast Forward*

The Children Was Much So I Had To Share With Other Neighbors, I Told Them I Was Celebrating My Birthday So They All Received It With Open Heart. I Felt On Top Of The Word. That Day Would Have Been One Of The Best Moment In My Life Only If I Had Know It The Chicken Was Going To Land Me Fresh Troubles.

I Was Still Eating Gluttony, Supporting The Chicken With A Chilled Malt When I Started Hearing Shouts, I Thought It Was The Neighbor Celebrating And Rejoicing For Whatever Reason Until These Guys Nearly Brought My Door Down. I Ignored At First But It Was Begging To Piss Me, I Asked Who It Was And Jubril Spoke From Outside. I Told Him I That Have Started Sleeping Already But He Begged Me To Open The Door That It Was Very Urgent.

I Opened The Door And I Was Welcomed With Handcuffs, It Was The Gmail.com

Watch Out For Episode 5
FB @ Atrocious_Striker
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by iamscope(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2018
My Alma Mater:- Escapades Of A Unilorite.

EPISODE 5

Facebook Atrocious Striker

Death Has To Be Easy Cause Life Is Hard. Have Tried My Hardest Not To Be A Motherfucker, But Everyone I Deal With Is A Fucker, So I End Up Being A Bigger Fucker Just To Outfuck The Fuckers. Everyone Has A Story To Tell But Mine Just Refused To End.

I Never Expected Things To Turn Out This Way, My Plan Was To Eat And Sleep. There Wouldn't Have Been Any Problem Or Police Arrest If I Had Ate Something Else, The Chicken Was The Problem. Jubril Stole It.

The Woman Who Owns The Poultry Where He Stole The Chicken Had Suspected Some Movement On Her Farm, The Chickens Were Cracking Noise And She Was Watching Through Her Window To Check For It's Cause When She Saw Jubril Leaping Through The Net. Knowing Who It Was, She Went To The Police To Report The Incident, Which Is Why They Are Now Here To Make Arrest. After Identifying Themselves, And Ordering Me To Follow Them To The Station Because I Eat Part Of The Chicken. I Immediately Told Them Other Neighbors Also Ate Part Of It, That I Shared It With Everyone Of Them When I Couldn't Finish It Alone. Unfortunately, It Was All The Tenants That Eat From It, So The Police Had To Call For Extra Buses To Transport Us All To The Police Station. I Cannot Suffer Alone Since I Wasn't The Only One Who Eat The Chicken.

We Were So Many That They Had To Ask Us To Contribute 1K Each For Our Bail. We Didn't Sleep At The Station That Night, Jubril Was Released That Night Too. I Had To Help Him With His Bail. He's A Good Friend And He's Been Doing Great At That Lately. While On Our Way Home, I Told Him That We Had To Make The Woman Suffer For What She Did To Us, He Asked What I Had On Mind So I Told Him That We Are Going To Fetch Soldier-Ants In A Bucket And Feed Them Honey. It's Just Going To Cost 500Naira And He Doesn't Have To Contribute Or Pay Anything. After Getting The Soldier-Ant And Honey, We Sprayed The Honey Across The Woman Poultry And Spraying Them On The Chickens Feather. We Did All These Without The Woman Noticing. After Doing That, We Poured The Soldier-Ants On The Floor, Leaving Them To Finish The Work.

The Next Morning, The Woman Had Fried All The Chickens, Cutting Them Into Many Pieces And Putting On Sale At The Front Of Her House. The News Spread So Fast And We Were So Happy About It. Jubril Advised We Buy Some From Her So We Bought Chicken Worth 500Naira. We Couldn't Finish Eating All The Pieces So We Got A Container And Box Them To School So We Could Share With Our Course Mates Since Our Neighbors Were Not Interested!

It Was A Tuesday And Everyone Was Minding Their Separate Business As Usual, Our Lecturer Was Not Around So We Were Just In Class Doing Nothing Special. People Were Busy Doing Different Things, Abdul Kabir Olokunde ShrewdKabex Is A Rapper And Was Blowing Out Hot Giving Punch Line That Could Break A Head; Prince As A Comedian Was Selling Tickets For His Coming Show (Unbothered); Oyin Was Selling Cray-Fish; Mo Gbonjubola Oyesile Was Selling Boxer, G-String And Ladies Pant; Ola Was Selling Jeans, Tops, Tie And Other Correct Wears, All These Happens Whenever There's A Lecture Free Period. Others Talked About Football, Politics, Money And Other Neccessary Things But Was Just Observing. My Phone Has Been My Best Friend So I Was Using It.

*Fast Forward*

I Haven't Figured Out Who Was Behind My Kidnap, Sultan Hasn't Called, I Haven't Heard From Yemi. I Think I'll Have To Figure Out Who And What Landed Me In The Hospital First. I Called The Doctor To Know Where My Body Was Found Or How I Got To The Hospital And He Gave Every Details, Telling Me What I Wanted To Hear. Next, I Called Sultan But We Didn't Speak Much On Phone. He Sent Me His Location Asking Me To Come Around. I Did As I Was Directed And Met Him And His Guys In The Uncompleted Building He Had Talked About. I Narrated All The Events To Him And Asked Why He Didn't Bother Calling To Check If I Saw OK. He Said He Thought I Was Safe When As Had Tried Calling My Line To No Vail. I Didn't Argue With Him, I Told Him I Needed Go Bring Those Behind My Kidnap To Book So We Both Sat Down To Plan The Next Step.

I Had Earlier Made Research On Where I Was Kidnapped, Who Sells Good At The Junction, The Colour Of The Car, The Number, Type And Other Things. There Was No Specific Owner, Maybe The Car Was Probably Hijacked! What We Need To Know Now Is The Car Movement/Location. This Is What Sultan WOULD Be Helping With, He's Very Good At It. He Has To Find The Car Location And Owner, That's How We Can Get The Culprit!

Later That Day. Sultan Guy Had Come To Pick Me From My Resident. They Found The Car But It Was Parked In A Public Place So They Had To Come For Me So I Can See The Look Of Things With My Eyes.. Minutes Later, A Guy Entered And Had Started To Drive Towards G.R.A While We Followed Suit. He Made A You Turn And Was Driving Toward Challenge. We Wanted To Take Over His Lane And Get Him From The Car But It Would Be Dangerous, There Might Be Some CAM's Around, So We Played Along. He Made A Stop When He Got To Challenge And A Look Alike Guy Came In Through The Second Door.

I Was More Than Surprised, YEMIIIIII!

Watch Out For Episode 6
FB @ Atrocious_Striker
E-Mail @ Iamscope1Gmail.com
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by Emperorempower(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2018
Nice tori.
Abeg guys mention me

1 Like

Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by Toks06: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nice one..real or fiction?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by iamscope(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
It'll Shock You Bro, This Ain't Curry. It's All True To Factual Fact.

1 Like

Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by Meeno(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nice story abeg mention me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by iamscope(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2018

EPISODE 6

Email - Iamscope1@gmail.com

Let's Assume All This Never Happend, Let's Assume We're Not Allowed To Feel Hate, Make Errors Or Feel Pain. If Only Killing Was Legal, I Would Have Just Exterminate Yemi And Have His Corpse Used As Fertiliser To Grow Weed.

I Wasn't Really Sure If Who I Saw Was Yemi. But I Was Going To Find Out So I Alighted From The Bus And Acted As If I Was Passing By So I Could Pass By Them And See Them With My Open Eye Since I Was The One Who Experienced The Unfortunate Incident. I Reached For A Face-Cap Which I Used In Covering My Face So That I Wouldn't Be Easily Identified After Which I Took A Turn And Started To Walk Towards Their Vehicle.

I Decided To Step On Yemi's Toe, Not Because I Wanted To Take Revenge But Because I Need Them To Believe Or Take Me For A Rude Guy Who Walks Blatantly Stepping On Toe Without Saying Sorry. Having Covered My Face, I Walked Past Them And Stepped On Yemi's Toe Before He Could Get Into The Bus. The Effect It Had On Him Made Him Step Down From The Car And Called On Me "Hey", Expecting Me To Look Back And Say Sorry, The Other Guys Saw This And Were All Pissed. I Eventually Looked Back, Not To Say Sorry Or Reveal My Identity But To Show Them My Middle Finger. They Were Maddened By This And They Charged Towards My Direction In Full Force. I Ran To Where Sultan And His Guys Were Entering Into The Bus. Yomi Had Told One Of The Guys That I Had Gotten Into A Bus And The Guy Ran To Get Their Bus From Where It Was Parked To Catch Up With Us.

Sultan Patted Me On The Head, He Was Grateful That I Made Everything Easy Without Much Effort On His Side. But I Wasn't Doing This For Him, I'm The Monster In This Story, I'm Not Allowed To Feel Broken. We Began To Drive Away Slowly Like One Who's Not In A Hurry. Yemi's Bus Tried Taking Over But They Couldn't Because It Was A One Way Drive. We Teased Them With The Car Using The Clutch To Our Pleasure By Going Fast And Slowing Down At The Same Time. We Did This For 10 Minutes, We Would Slow Down Our Car Expecting One Of Them To Step Down And Hit Our Bus With Something But Immediately Increase Our Speed When They Are About Stepping Down From Their Bus. We Eventually Drove Towards Muritala Muhammed Road When They've Had Enough Of The Tease. SULTAN's Men Were Prepared To Hit, They Were High On Weed, They Couldn't Wait Any Longer To Feast On Yemi's Skin, Drink His Blood And Have His Kidney Spiced For Lunch.

It All Took 15 Minute Before We Could Get To "St'James College" At Banabas. Have Been Advices To Stay In The Bus And Not Move A Inch While Sultan And His Men Exited The Bus. I Heard Tyre Screeching From Where I Was So I Made Move To The Front Seat And Watched Through The Rear View.

Yomi's Bus Drove In And The Guys Jumped Down Wasting No Time. Sultan Asked The Guys Why They Were Following Us But The Guys Demanded That SULTAN Should Provide The Guy Who Rudely Stepped On Yomi's Toe. Sultan Denied Knowing What He Was Talking About. One Of Them Made Move To The Bus I Was But Didn't Take Two Steps Before He Was Welcomed With A Hard Punch In The Jaw. Yemi Raced Back To The Car Leaving The Guys To Battle With Sultan And His Men. Sultan Didn't Wait For The Guy To Regain His Strength When He Bounced On Him Hitting Him With A Bar And Falling Heavily On The Ground. On The Other Hand, Sultan's Guy Had Violently Disfigured The Face Of Yomi's Men Beyond Recognition. People Who Sensed That Something Was Going On Had Gone To Call Able Ben To Arrest The Situation And Have Us Captured So That They Could Hand Us Over To The Police. At Least That Was Their Plan Not Until Sultan Brought Out A Gun And Shot In The Air, Forcing Everyone Of Them To Run For Their Dear Lifes. Yemi Would Have Been Dealt With Strenuously If The People Hadn't Shown. The Plans I Have For Him Would Wait Next Time.

We Hurried Back Into Our Bus And Drove To Safety. Our Car Had No Registered No, Type Or Model So There Was No Way It Could Be Traced By The Police. I Was Happy That We Had Little Fun That Morning. At 9pm That Evening, Having Settled Down And Made Sure Everything That Could Implicate Us Have Been Gotten Rid Of, We Prepared For *Bubble007;* A Night Club Opposite Kwara State Government House. It Is Where Those Who Cannot Afford GQ In Kwara Hotel Visit For Wild Fun. It Has Group Of Strippers, Call Girls, VIP Nude Section And Other Attractive Section That Helps To Deliver Pleasure To It's Customers. Having Settled The Entrance Bill, We Went Into The VIP Section And Settled In Different Angles. I Sat At The Bar Line. There's A Flat Screen Opposite Where I Sat, Videos Of Those Having Sex In Other Rooms Where Shown Live There, But It's Not New To Me, It's How They Operate. I'm Noit The Type That Smokes Or Drink But I So Much Love Sex, It's Part Of My Life, One Which I Cannot Do Without. The TV Had Changed Channel, Meaning That A New Customer Had Just Entered For Sex. I Got A Wine And Placed My Focus In The Plasma TV. The Guy Was In Black Suit, Smoking A Blunt, He Acted As If He Was Minding His Own Business And Enjoying His Blunt. Seconds Later, A Lady With Net Gown Walked In, Walking To The Shelve, Acting Like She Was Checking For Something. All These While, The Guy In Suit Didn't Take Is Eye Off The Girl. He Had Started Stroking His Dick, And Saying Nothing. He Brought Out Bonds Of Cash From His Pocket, Using Some Notes To Wrap His Dick. The Girl By Now Had Gotten Tired Of The Fruitless Search For "God Knows What", She Acted Like She Got The Very Shock Of Her Life When We Turned, Covering Her Mouth With Her Hands And Looking Awe. I Smiled.

The Guy Threw Her A Bond Of Cash, Signaling Her To Move Closer. Yes She Did. She Probably Needed Some Money And A Long Dick. When She Got Close Enough, The Guy Held Her By The Head And Directed His Dick To Her Mouth, Thrusting In And Out. He Licked His Lips In Excitement. He Forced His Full Dick In The Girl's Mouth And She Took The Whole Length Of It. Soon Enough, The Girl Positioned Herself, With Her Hands Resting On The Table And Her Ass Facing The Ceiling. Preparing For A Mouth Job. He Used His Hand To Caress The Girl's Vagina, Toying With The Opening Before Hungrily Chewing Up The Pussy. He Was Licking, Sucking And Chewing The P Out Of The Pussy. The Girl Couldn't Hold The Pleasure. She Was Just There, With Her Mouth Opened, Trying To Catch Her Breath And Also Self Squeezing Her Breast. All I Wanted To See Is What The Dick Has In Store For The Pussy.

Watch Out For Episode 7
FB @ Atrocious_Striker

1 Like

Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by iamscope(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2018

EPISODE 7

Email - Iamscope1@gmail.com

The Guy Wasn't In A Rush, He Took His Time In Using His Tongue To Lick The Girl's Cum Dry. Her Pant Was Obstructing So He Pulled Her Pant Out Like He Wanted To Start A Generator, Dipping It Into The Girl's Mouth To Stop Her From Screaming. He Raised Her To Her Feet And They Both Moved To The Wall, Both Standing And Stark Naked. The Girl Placed One Of Her Legs On The Guy's Waist In A Stand And Carry Sex Position. He Teased The Girl, Inserting The Tip Of His Dick And Removing It At The Same Time, The Girl Would Gasp For Breath When He Puts The Tip In And Stay Calm When He Pulls Out. It Was So Tempting, He Did This For Some Time Before He Eventually Deepen His Whole Dick Into The Girl's Pussy Making Her Go Crazy, Scattering Her Hair And Holding The Guy With All The Strength She Could Muscle. He Began To Bang Hard, The Girl's Brest Was Bouncing Like Balls, She Was Enjoying Every Bit Of The Fun. But I Was Enjoying More From Where I Was, It Was A Live Sex So I Watched With Utmost Focus.

It's Been More Than 2hrs Since We Arrived Bubbles And I Haven't Seen Or Heard From Sultan And His Guys So I Made Move To Strippers Section. I Saw Them From Afar All In Separate Angles Doing Dirty Things. Sultan Specifically Was Sited On A Chair While A Lady Knelt Down Before Him Sucking His Dick. I Shook My Head While Looking At Them, Shameless Guys. I Can't Imaging Myself Bringing Out My Dick For People To See Just Because I Want To Have Fun, So I Decided To Go Back And Continue With The Sex Video. I Was Surprised, When I Saw Amaka, It's Totally Unbelievable. If Someone Had Told Me Amaka Could Hug A Guy, I Would Disagree With The Person. Have Known Amaka To Be A No Nonsense Girl, Who Doesn't Get Herself Involved In Ungodly Act, Always Decently Dressed In School. She Has Just One Friend, "Tomi". I Had To Make Sure It Was Amaka I Saw So I Told Sultan To Signal Amaka So She Could Come For Servicing. He Did, And She Started To Walk Toward Us While I Put My Phone On Record Putting It In My Front Pocket For Her Not To Know She Was Been Videoed. The Place Was Blur But People Could See Through. Amaka, This Time Had Sat On SULTAN's Lap Getting Her Pussy bleeped At The Same Time. Suddenly, I Called Her Name " Amaka". She Knew Someone Called The Name But Wasn't Sure If She Was The One Who's Name Was Called, Maybe She Wasn't Hearing Clearly So I Called Her Loud This Time, Patting Her Shoulder. She Looked Shocked But Tried Faking It By Saying She Doesn't Bear The Name So I Called Out Her Matric Num And Her Friends Name And She Hurriedly Race To Her Feet Dragging Me By The Hand To The Restroom. My Phone Recorded All These From The Start.

We Got To The Restroom And She Started Asking Silly Questions Like What Was I Doing At The Section, Why I Couldn't Ignore When I Knew She Was The One And What My Aim Was. I Wasted No Time In Making Her Realize How Fake She Had Been, Making Her Whole Life A Series Of Fake Reality. But She Showed No Remorse, She Acted Like A Proud Sex Actress. She Doesn't Seem Scared But I Was Willing To Install Fear In Her By Telling Others About Her Secret Deeds, She Thought I Was Bluffing Until I Told Her I Have Evidence To Back Up The Claim. Her Mood Changed, She Looked Me In The Eye And Ask What I Wanted But I Wasn't Saying Anything, I Just Unbuckled My Belt, Brought Out My Dick And Bend Her Down With Her Ass Backing Me "Doggie Style*. My Trousers Had Gone Down To My Kneel, She Wasn't Wearing Pant So It Was An Easy Thrust. I Held Her Bossom Firmly Fucking The Life Out Of It. Her Pussy Was Still Tight And My Dick Wasn't That Big, It's Not Like She Was A Virgin But The Way She Raised Her Voice Made Me Assume I Was Tutoring Her So I Tried To Stop For Sometimes But She Held Me By The Bossom Urging Me To Hit Faster And Harder. I Started Banging Her With My Life, She Was A Good Screamer, Her Pussy Tastes Like Vanilla. The Warmth In Her Pussy Was So Intimate, It Felt Like The Sweetest Thing On Earth. I Was Very Fast Like A Sex Diddo, I Kept Banging And Banging. I Was Just About To Climax When She Smacked Me In The Ass, It Was So Painful. She Told Me Sorry That She She Had To Do That To Stop Me From Reaching Climax Since She Wasn't Tired Yet. So We Changed To Turtle Style. She Gave Me The Clearest View Have Ever Seen *Don't Try This At Home*. She Bent Touching Her Toe With Her Rear View (Pussy) Facing Up. The Style Turned Me To A Fool, I Never Knew Her Pussy Was That Neat, It Looked Like A Watermelon, I Don't Know Know How I Did It But I Found Myself Feeding On The Pussy. I Used To Think Guys Who Sucks Or Licks A Female Part Are Stupid Until I Found Myself Doing It. My Heart Was Racing Like It Was Going To Leave My Body, The Pleasures Was Too Much. Amaka Was Just Shouting And Wailing In Tongues, The Rubbish She Was Saying Sounded Like Song To My Ears. It Was An Inspirational Song, I Was Inspired. I Felt Like I Was Following One Of The 10 Commandments. The Feeling Has No Definite Description. Suddenly, I Don't Know Where The Spirit Came From As I Lay Her To The Floor Resting Her Legs On Her Shoulder In A 69 Sex Position. My Dick Hit Her Womb, She Let Out A Painful Grin, It Was Her Weak Point So I Doubled Up And Banged The Spot For More Times And She Started Crying. I Was Happy That I Was Winning, I Finally Met My Trust, Immediately Pulling Out And Pouring My Heavy Semen On Her Belly.

She Gave Me Bad Look, But I Just Buttoned My Trouser And Walked Out Of The Rest Room, Leaving Her To Clean The Dirt. I Found Sultan And His Guys At The Bar And We All Left For Home. I Got Home Past Midnight. Our Gate Had Been Locked So I Jumped Through The Fence, Opened My Door And Posited Myself Of The Bed Sleeping Off.

Watch Out For Episode 8
FB @ Atrocious_Striker

3 Likes

Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by Meeno(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ride on bro accept ma request on FB @Shokoya olalekan

1 Like

Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by Buharisef(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Jus Came Out From Nl Prison Reason Why I Could'nt Comment Since, Anyways Nice One Bro Keep It Coming.
Re: MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite by Ayomideen(m): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
Feeling this
Ride on bruh
Dah transport mata no be here
Both our faculties kuku far ni grin,mine is Environmental Services

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone / Different Booties: Come Identify Urs Or Hers.. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.