Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,658 members, 7,744,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 February 2024 at 11:36 AM

Nigeria Was Rebirth On The 7th October 2018 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Was Rebirth On The 7th October 2018 (210 Views)

CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months / Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Was Rebirth On The 7th October 2018 by BringBackPDP(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2018
It's a Goal. It's a Goal. It's a Goal
Congratulations to every Nigerian leaving or dead. We have finally come to the point of getting it right in our political setting. We have suffer enough. A country endowed with so many minerals resources, so many gifted scientist, professors,educationist,clergy,name it. We are all there and doing good for ourselves. But always finds it difficult to get it right by electing a president by the people and for the people, only an emotional minded person can come into our system of government and have that feelings of his people and try all means available to solve their problems in fair and just manner, a person who has a military background will always posses autocratic judgement in his or her dealings with his fellow human. Nigeria wound have been much more better if we never allowed military take over of governments over the years. Military minds are force mind. Obey before order is their watch word of understanding. On the 7th of October 2018 was rebirth of Nigeria. A day the whole nation witnessed an historical event in our life time. Who could ever believe that Nigerians politicians will sleep over in a stadium to participate in a party primaries. They spent 24hours sitting and standing. It's a sign of something my fellow Nigerians. It was a rebirth of Nigeria that took place in port Harcourt on the 7th of October 2018.I see a Nigeria heading to world power after 2019 presidential election.
We have suffered enough. After rain come sunshine. Cry no more my people. For a Savior sent by our creator of heaven and earth have come to rule. Nigeria will be the next hub of excellence in the world. We are blessed. Join Us today as we Bring Back PDP To Power. Join Us as we celebrate the coming of Nigeria Savior His Excellency Atiku Abubakar in the rescue of our Economy growth and development. Mark this day. It will always be a reminder .I pledge my support. Bring Back PDP. PDP Power to the People

Sign Hon Engr Francis Nnoli
National Coordinator Bring Back PDP Movements

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Begins Audition For 2018 Duchess Of Nigeria / 2019: We Can’t Allow Election Rigging In Enugu – Ezugwu / Sani, Senator Representing Kaduna Central Finally Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.