Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerian Man Explains Why All Women Are Hypergamous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Explains Why All Women Are Hypergamous (1096 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Are all women hypergamous? / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Explains Why All Women Are Hypergamous by Faithway10: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2018
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to explain female hypergamy. According to him, all women are hypergamous.

Read his post below...

"My hands have been itching to explain FEMALE HYPERGAMY to y'all, because this "I won't date a guy that don't have a car" is making sense.

Hypergamy - feminine strategy for securing the best mate possible, also said to better marrying up or dating up, check the definition

You see women always want someone who is better or can provide value to them, unlike men who can be together with someone who offer them little to no value

Women are opportunistic, men are idealistic when it comes to relationships/mating etc

A lady with a car won't date a guy without car, but a guy with car can date a lady without car

A guy without a car can date a lady without a car, but a lady without a car most often than not will never date a guy without a car,

Can you see the pattern, women trade up

A rich guy can date a poor lady, but a poor lady don't want a poor guy

A rich lady want a richer guy and will not date a poor guy most often than not, a poor lady won't date a poor guy, but wants a rich guy

You see Men are always handed responsibility, equality is a myth.

Women are opportunistic, they care for want you can bring, what you bring to the table, men are mostly idealistic, they just love you for you, whether rich or poor most times.

The sooner you guys know this, the better it is for you all to understand women
Yes, you can understand

Women trade up because it's their nature, even in animals it's the same (primates, crustaceans etc)

So just don't bother about this "it's her preference" rhetorics they keep dashing out to convince you it's a subjective thing, all women are hypergamy, quote me

Pass the word.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/nigerian-man-explains-why-all-women-are-hypergamous.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Explains Why All Women Are Hypergamous by MikkySexy23(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2018
Read this book.."the manipulated man"...!!
Re: Nigerian Man Explains Why All Women Are Hypergamous by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2018
It would be better to say men are wired to practice hypogamy while women are wired to practice hypergamy, but there are a few exceptions. The problem here is generalising.

I still don't know why Nigerians use cars as a parameter in identifying well to do people. Someone can own a car and still be broke. This is why I don't fancy guys who flaunt cars while wooing women.
Re: Nigerian Man Explains Why All Women Are Hypergamous by Oreofepeters: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2018
Too much of poverty has really affected our girl's thinking, so sad...........
Re: Nigerian Man Explains Why All Women Are Hypergamous by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2018
it's nature, the so called feminist also want a man that is Bigger, both financially and physically... Lord made man the lord and breadwinner of the home, women are just there to assist or serve him in the bringing up of kids

(1) (Reply)

I Seduced My Dad; Now I Am 6 Months Prenant / Man Reacts To Rape Allegations By Leaking Accusers Nude Photos And Sex Videos / Searching For Male Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.