Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

What Is Your Most Disappointing ATM Experience? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Most Disappointing ATM Experience? (199 Views)

Buhari Government Has Been Very Disappointing, Says Jega / Very Disappointing! Desmond Elliot With A Warped View On Social Media / Top10 Most Disappointing Nigerian Artistes In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Most Disappointing ATM Experience? by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2018
Hello Guys

Since 4 to 5 years back, there have been series of cases of ATM fraud, scam and thefts.

Have you ever needed money badly that you get to about 4 or more machines without been able to withdraw? You just feel it’s your village people at work.

I always have a feeling that i am the only one who can never deal with ATM cards because of some personal reasons (not too personal though).

I have never ever thought of going to the machine without withdrawing above the normal amount I had in mind.

ATM cards have made me do some unnecessary spending. I always believe solely that I can get money anytime I want it as long as I have my card with me.

Getting to the machine sometimes you get to meet a huge and frustrating queue. That shit pisses me off.

Sometimes you hear the sound of the machine counting money and in the end, your cash will be retracted or your card been held back.

That thing is crazy. If it happens when you’re having serious konji, you can feel lifeless.

Almost everyone has had at least 2 different experiences about it.

What Is Your Most Disappointing ATM Experience?
Drop your comments..

(1) (Reply)

Payco's Affiliate / Branding, Publishing & General Printing @ +2348025281998 / Hire Trusted Freelancers Free Of Charge On Sancoj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.