Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk (6479 Views)

I Want To Dive Into Agriculture / I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture / Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by Lagosrabbit: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Stephentobilola:

u r very rt bro

rabbitry all the way

my advice to the op- do ur deligence well enough and tailor it to 1/4 of ur budget to start up with
dia is no rush hour in farmin biz

no bodi wants to tel u ds, because dy may want to milk u dry

be wise

Exactly... U understand
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by Bioboy1213(m): 7:43am On Nov 08, 2018
Danny225:

I came across one of your thread earlier 2day on investment. If you want to go into agric business, I can link you up with someone who is into cocoa business. He do buy from cross river state directly from farmers and send it dwn to ogun state in a ready market and sell it to buyers almost double amount bought from farmers. If interested, mention and I will give u contact.
am interested in this pls.
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by T9ksy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
kunleweb:

Everywhere seems like the right way when we don't know where we're headed..Be careful. If you really want to invest in agric, contact me and i'll share how to convert the 2m to 10m in a year but what do i get?

Can i have your contact number, pls? Am quite interested in your proposition and of course, there will be financial remunerations for your effort.
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by kunleweb: 6:09am On Nov 09, 2018
T9ksy:

Can i have your contact number, pls? Am quite interested in your proposition and of course, there will be financial remunerations for your effort.

. 0818 397 9372
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by kunleweb: 6:23am On Nov 09, 2018
Phizzlephizz:
Please dear farmers,I’ve got 2million to spare on a side business, I’ll be grateful if someone can help with a good and sustainable business, agriculture possibly I could invest in. Thanks
. I call but you don't take your calls. I have about 25 researches How to get started till how you'll reap the rewards..call me for guidance on 0818 397 9372
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by Ttalk: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
kunleweb:

minimum of 3-5 years Indeed. Stop inciting people to be needlessly skeptical, wary and suspicious of people they may meet in future. No one needs 3-5 years to become successful in farming, farming like any other business requires a holistic blue print and action plan to make things happen shikena. Its not rocket science. Stop it, it's annoying

Your aspect of farming might not required much experience, but i tell you, most farming business are highly technical and requires modern input to get the best result. Your blue print is just a piece of paper without adequate knowledge, experience, commitment and passion to drive it. Remember, most farming requires nature as guide and number one parameter of which you have no control, all these makes farming risky and volatile. Your meaning of successful farming might be different from the way i see it. But for a real success to take place in most aspect of farming, you require time. 4-5 years with total commitment will take you to the level of what i will call successful farming. Remember it takes 10,000 hours to master an act, farming inclusive, start small but have a big dream.

1 Like

Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by kunleweb: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ttalk:

Your aspect of farming might not required much experience, but i tell you, most farming business are highly technical and requires modern input to get the best result. Your blue print is just a piece of paper without adequate knowledge, experience, commitment and passion to drive it. Remember, most farming requires nature as guide and number one parameter of which you have no control, all these makes farming risky and volatile. Your meaning of successful farming might be different from the way i see it. But for a real success to take place in most aspect of farming, you require time. 4-5 years with total commitment will take you to the level of what i will call successful farming. Remember it takes 10,000 hours to master an act, farming inclusive, start small but have a big dream.
thrash indoctrination of fear
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by Ttalk: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
kunleweb:
thrash indoctrination of fear

What is trash about my comment brother. You dont expect everybody to go along your line of reasoning. Tell us what aspect of farming that requires only manual and online study without practical experience that transform into success with first investment.

Show us picture of your success farm that you attained in your first farming season.

For your information, am not only a practising farmer, but i have developed innovations in my area of farming that is well adopted all over Nigeria. Stop leading people astray
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by kunleweb: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ttalk:

What is trash about my comment brother. You dont expect everybody to go along your line of reasoning. Tell us what aspect of farming that requires only manual and online study without practical experience that transform into success with first investment.

Show us picture of your success farm that you attained in your first farming season.

For your information, am not only a practising farmer, but i have developed innovations in my area of farming that is well adopted all over Nigeria. Stop leading people astray
thrash yet again fear mongering
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by Grupo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ttalk:

The guy you are replying is an information marketer A.K.A Online farmer.

The only farm he has is the ebook or blueprint he wants to sell. Hahaha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by kunleweb: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Grupo:

The guy you are replying is an information marketer A.K.A Online farmer.

The only farm he has is the ebook or blueprint he wants to sell. Hahaha.
indeed why not apply wisdom.I finished secondary school twenty years plus ago.thanks to my mum's ugu farm. Now what aspect of either maize or ugu farming needs five years of experience. I leave you in peace of the Almighty
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by kunleweb: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
Reacting to some arguments above, read this

I maintained 45,000 hectares for myself and today we have started producing, with our quality paddy being sold to major milling companies in Nigeria. However, I must add the following, I often have people ask how I learned about farming, as everyone thinks you need a special degree in agriculture to be a farmer, but I always tell them the truth, I learnt it all on Google. I downloaded every article I could find on rice production, consumed it and then practiced it in the fields.
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/rotimi-williamsnigerias-second-largest-rice-farm/

The internet is such a wonderful platform for knowledge for those who know how to use it. I remember the first time i raised poultry, i didnt have any mortality and the female seller told me how i achieved that. I told her i got the knowledge from the internet.
I am not downplaying the importance of experience but someone new especially if he is very knowledgeable could be more successful than an experienced farmer especially if the person is ambitious.

If you have a land @op, Go into industrial crop farming or poultry if you live in a big city with half of your money.
God bless.you for this info
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by morelife6524: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
hello house, anyone on pig farming, can 3m start a standard pig farming
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by saheyishola: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
if u have not decided what to do yet, then I will advice u go into piggery, it has attributes that makes it profitable yet easy to manage, all you have to do is pick one piggery enterprise........... you will be glad you did
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by akinsmail51: 12:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Diversifying Your Income Is Important Because Job Security Is an Illusion.

There is nothing more dangerous than relying on one or two employers to support your household's income needs. Although this goes against conventional wisdom, which tends to focus on labour as the primary mechanism for economic security, make no mistake: Job security is an illusion.

In fact, one would go so far as to say a savvy small business owner who has the flexibility to enter new markets or adjust his cost structure, provided he or she has the financial knowledge to make wise decisions, is in a far less risky situation than an employee who could be laid off due to budgetary concerns or economic recession.

The reason?

If an employee loses his or her job, there are no new funds coming in the door to buy groceries, pay for gasoline, or build wealth. If the business owner has grown the business in an intelligent way without over-reliance upon a single customer, vendor, industry, sector, or market, he or she should always have enough funds to enjoy a good standard of living.

Remember: If you’re hankering after brighter financial future and think several income streams sounds better than one, diversification becomes necessary. The key when diversifying your income is remembering to never invest in something you don't understand. Diversification does not mean throwing money at a wall.

Ready to start building wealth?

Sign up today to learn the basics and business of snail farming. Snail farming provides one of the finest opportunity to make money within a short period of time, but why are Africans not yet fully embraced this money-making animal rearing? The reason is ignorance. ‘The Merciful Merchants’ offers you this golden business opportunity via Mega-WhatsApp seminar on "Becoming a Successful Snail Entrepreneur" so that you can exploit riches of this sector that is yet to be noticed by many and be well-equipped to save for an early retirement, tackle your debt, and grow your net worth.

What are you waiting for?

Pay #5,000 into ‘The Merciful Merchants’, 0021158404, STANBIC IBTC. Then, send your payment details to +2348065524808 via a WhatsApp message to participate in a 3-Day Mega WhatsApp seminar plus a day physical training titled "Becoming a Successful Snail Entrepreneur" which is slated to take place as follows:

Online: December 5- 7, 2018 (3 hours daily, 6pm - 9pm)

Venue: Online via WhatsApp

Physical: December 8, 2018.

For more details, call +2348024743010.

Pls. Forward
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by Stephentobilola(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2019
africanman85:
Hmmm.. Who eat rabbits this days.

that means you are still living in the past.
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by TTGIL: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by greatgeniu: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2020
Nice thread here. Consider African foodstuffs exportation business, it is profitable. Get a practicing exporter as mentor and trade.
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by souldeep(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
It's not inciteful my friend, agriculture is not an arithmetic of 1+1 that will definitely give 2. I studied agriculture and I've engaged in lots of agricultural produce so I'm talking from experience. U need a core knowledge of what sector of agriculture u want to venture into, @mr op, which ever u want to invest in, do ur findings, develop a passion for it, get an intensive tutorial from a practical farmer, know about the risks involves. If u jump into investing in any base on paper works, trust me u'll fail in it. 'Meanwhile I'm a fish farmer' smiley
kunleweb:

minimum of 3-5 years Indeed. Stop inciting people to be needlessly skeptical, wary and suspicious of people they may meet in future. No one needs 3-5 years to become successful in farming, farming like any other business requires a holistic blue print and action plan to make things happen shikena. Its not rocket science. Stop it, it's annoying
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by Wickedtruths: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
souldeep:
It's not inciteful my friend, agriculture is not an arithmetic of 1+1 that will definitely give 2. I studied agriculture and I've engaged in lots of agricultural produce so I'm talking from experience. U need a core knowledge of what sector of agriculture u want to venture into, @mr op, which ever u want to invest in, do ur findings, develop a passion for it, get an intensive tutorial from a practical farmer, know about the risks involves. If u jump into investing in any base on paper works, trust me u'll fail in it. 'Meanwhile I'm a fish farmer' smiley

Healthserve is a thief. I mean a hardened criminal who goes about looking for people to scam. His target is the OP's 2 Million.

Upper year, he was selling Facebook accounts.
Last year, he was selling gnld.
From there, he started an imaginary farm.
Recently, he was promising people 200% if they invest in his business.
In August, he was in the property section fighting for real estate agency fees.

After that, he claimed to have 5 Nissan cars on hire purchase? Thereafter, he had forgotten he said that when he started begging someone to give him a bus for hire purchase.

Go and check this guy's posts. He roams about Nairaland looking for innocent prey to fall victim of his scams.

Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus

Those are his Monikers. They chased him off the investment section like a dog.

4 Likes

Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by saheyishola: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2020
If u have 2million to invest. Personally pig farming is what I will advice, from experience u will easily get the hang of it as in learning wise and your money will come back to you fast.
That been said all livestock enterprise is a go if u get the hang of it. But start with piggery I beg u. Let me give u a simple calculation if u buy weaners ur overhead cost one each one plus money to buy and feed won't be more than 30k/ pig/head and after say 5momths u should expect a profit of 15-20k depending on d price of pork/kg

1 Like

Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by zubidavies: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2020

Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by yuniben007: 7:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Phizzlephizz:
Please dear farmers,I’ve got 2million to spare on a side business, I’ll be grateful if someone can help with a good and sustainable business, agriculture possibly I could invest in. Thanks
pig farming turkey farming, grasscutter chili pepper farming or u do buying and selling of agro products from farmers and sell to markets women or end users
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by cheezy4real(m): 3:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Danny225:

I came across one of your thread earlier 2day on investment. If you want to go into agric business, I can link you up with someone who is into cocoa business. He do buy from cross river state directly from farmers and send it dwn to ogun state in a ready market and sell it to buyers almost double amount bought from farmers. If interested, mention and I will give u contact.

Am in interested in cocoa biz 08152124373 watsapp
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Danny225:

I will appreciate if I can get he’s number aswell sir
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by Ibechris2: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Healthserve is a thief. I mean a hardened criminal who goes about looking for people to scam. His target is the OP's 2 Million.

After that, he claimed to have 5 Nissan cars on hire purchase? Thereafter, he had forgotten he said that when he started begging someone to give him a bus for hire purchase.

Go and check this guy's posts. He roams about Nairaland looking for innocent prey to fall victim of his scams.

There was a time I defended him didn't know he was this bad...that was last year in the investment thread. Kai,people !

Thanks for this eye opening statement.
Am just an observer. Thinking of converting my two plots of land in Abuja around the airport for a specific farming.
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by kunleweb: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ibechris2:

There was a time I defended him didn't know he was this bad...that was last year in the investment thread. Kai,people !

Thanks for this eye opening statement.
Am just an observer. Thinking of converting my two plots of land in Abuja around the airport for a specific farming.

Mr. I've you're smart being a business man

Yes I am evil and that, is Two years not enough for one wrong I've done or one person I've wronged to come out and say I deliberately wronged them and all?

I am bad because I sold my equipment, sold off my own social media accounts a d everything I had to start my own business. I'm bad. When I asked anyone to come out let's meet at shop rite and go to the police did anyone turn up. I'm evil. Yes. I'm this and that.How come has one screenshot not come forward since two years. Or one human being I did wrong since two years

I'd I had hurriedly deactivated that's how humans will say him Don thief tire

I've been waiting to defend my honour. I'm close to multiple force quarters. If anyone has anything I took from him, I dare such to come forward let's meet at a police quarters.
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by namedo: 8:28am On Apr 12, 2020
This is the best counsel you can ever have.
Go into vegetable farming.
wiston09:
I will advice you to go on crops farming ( fruit and leaf vegetables..they bring returns investment in less than 3months, widely consumes in everyday diet, marketable etc) and less stress poultry animals..WhatsApp me up for detail and free consultant and business plan 08055175414
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by bizzibodi(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Reacting to some arguments above, read this

I maintained 45,000 hectares for myself and today we have started producing, with our quality paddy being sold to major milling companies in Nigeria. However, I must add the following, I often have people ask how I learned about farming, as everyone thinks you need a special degree in agriculture to be a farmer, but I always tell them the truth, I learnt it all on Google. I downloaded every article I could find on rice production, consumed it and then practiced it in the fields.
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/rotimi-williamsnigerias-second-largest-rice-farm/

The internet is such a wonderful platform for knowledge for those who know how to use it. I remember the first time i raised poultry, i didnt have any mortality and the female seller told me how i achieved that. I told her i got the knowledge from the internet.
I am not downplaying the importance of experience but someone new especially if he is very knowledgeable could be more successful than an experienced farmer especially if the person is ambitious.

If you have a land @op, Go into industrial crop farming or poultry if you live in a big city with half of your money.
45,000htrs how do U manage to harvest it?
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by hspda: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Guy, this is my last warning to you because if u make me reason your matter, omo, ur family people go morn you ooo...where have u seen this moniker making frivolous claims. This is my last warning to you. Ignorance isn’t an excuse. Do u findings very well before u start tagging the wrong person here.
Re: I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk by Kingnutts(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
old tread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavy Equipment For Lease And Sales Call Us Now / Where Can I Get a Duck Like this? / Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.