Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

"Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore (22503 Views)

‘nigerians Vote For Thieves, Certificate Forgers’-rotimi Amaechi Break Silent (V / Amaechi : Nigerians Vote For Thieves, Certificate Forgers’ [photo] / Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by whizpet: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2018
Presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore, has accused his opponent in the 2019 presidential election, Atiku Abubakar, of planning a return to power to allegedly create a paradise for thieves who'll loot the country blind.
While addressing the public at a summit, "African Leadership In The Millenium", a part of Felabration 2018, in Lagos State on Monday, October 15, 2018, Sowore said a victory for Atiku, a former vice president, or incumbent president, Muhammadu Buhari, will further stall the nation's progress.

He said, "The last government is always better than the next. In fact, if you ask me which is the worst government, it hasn't come yet.

"It's coming next year if we vote Buhari or Atiku. It'll be the worst government we'll have because both of them have unfinished business with Nigeria.

"Atiku was not happy that he didn't steal enough when he was with Obasanjo. Maybe he didn't get enough licenses for his universities, or maybe he didn't get enough oil blocs for himself or probably didn't marry enough wives.

"So, when they return, they're coming with vengeance; vengeance on our resources and our people.

"Atiku is coming back to create a paradise for thieves and you can see the people who are excited about them.

"They're either people who stole, who didn't steal enough last time, or people who are aspiring to become thieves, including Donald Duke.

"Same thing with Buhari. If Buhari returns next year, he'll take away all forms of pretence about human rights, about his support for Islamic extremism, about his respect for your farms. He'll take it all because at that time, he'll have nothing at stake."

We need revolution in 2019 - Sowore
Sowore also said Nigerians cannot hope to simply have power voluntarily transfered from one generation to another and must fight for it through a deliberate revolution.

He pointed out that the system is rigged to keep the old establishment in power and that Nigerians must resist it so as to actualise the country of their dreams and not the one of their ineffective leaders.

He said, "The solution is a revolution. We're not going anywhere without adding the revolutionary fervour to this coming election.

"Anyone who's still under the illusion that these old baggers, as we call them, will hand over power voluntarily to us, we're deceiving ourselves.

"Anyone under the illusion that the plastic cards that we refer to as permanent voter's card (PVC) will guarantee you a transfers of power from one generation to another, you're wasting your time.

"Of course a few of you might vote, but your votes will not count because it's been designed to fail from the beginning."

The 2019 presidential election, scheduled for February 16, 2019, is expected to be keenly-contested between Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Atiku of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) who served as vice president between 1999 and 2007 and lost in the 2007 presidential election.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/sowore-atiku-is-coming-back-to-create-a-paradise-for-thieves-id8981146.html

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Bholutife18(f): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2018
Sowore! You better tred lightly!
Don't hate Atiku.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Let him create a nation of thieves I go vote am

My lifesaving they GTB, let him wreck the bank I go vote am

Let him turn CBN to his property I go vote am

Let him openly confess he will make $1-#10,000 I go still vote am

Is like they don't get it, we tired of APC oooo

250 Likes 29 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by IamAtikulate: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2018
We would still vote for him.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by muykem: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2018
Don't worry brother. Only enemy of the country are supporting Atiku, they will start shouting Biafra after defeat in 2019 election.

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2018
Omoyele Sowore should come and tell us who he is working for?. He should stop all this drama in the name of campaign and criticism

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2018
muykem:
Don't worry brother. Only enemy of the country are supporting Atiku, they will start shouting Biafra after defeat in 2019 election.
Every citizen of this country is entitled to vote and be voted for. You don't expect everyone to follow the same ideology you had because of politics. Many Nigerians are tired of this government

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Kingosytex(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2018
buhari stole N20 billion from PTF yet nobody is talking about that, all we keep hearing is atiku is a thief.

atiku invested his money and as such is a proud employer of thousands of nigeria. what about buhari??

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2018
IamAtikulate:
We would still vote for him.
Speak of yourself

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2018
Bholutife18:
Sowore! You better tread lightly!

Don't hate Atiku.
He has a right to hate whoever he wants as do you. If we weren't pawns in the grand Fulani scheme, we'd all vote Sowore.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Bholutife18(f): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Earthbound:

He has a right to hate whoever he wants as do you. If we weren't pawns in the grand Fulani scheme, we'd all vote Sowore.
I'd have prefered Sowore as well but the fact that you cant make it shouldn't push you to hating who can.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by muykem: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2018
I totally agree with you but whatever, opinion or ideology of anyone must be for progress of the country. Some ignorant are calling the country a zoo and now they want to determine who rule the zoo.
asuustrike1:

Every citizen of this country is entitled to vote and be voted for. You don't expect everyone to follow the same ideology you had because of politics. Many Nigerians are tired of this government

24 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by odi1278(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2018
Arrogant fellow...keep deceiving yourself

11 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2018
muykem:
I totally agree with you but whatever, opinion or ideology of anyone must be for progress of the country. Some ignorant are calling the country a zoo and now they want to determine who rule the zoo.
Yea I got your point. But you should understand that these persons feel marginalized and neglected. Certain things are not sited in their domain because certain region or state will loose. The government of the day ought to apply wisdom and diplomacy when handling issues. This is what this government lacked compare to the previous government. I want a better Nigeria same with the freedom fighters from those regions. If you ask them whether they want to exit out of Nigeria, many would say no.

10 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Captainrambo2: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2018
N.a. you sabi.

To think you havnt said a world about gandujedollar speaks volume

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by CilicMarin: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by quickberry2(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by emmie14: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2018
Me I go still vote for Chief Abubarka Atiku

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by bettercreature(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2018
He is actually right about them
Atikus Presidency is going to be full scale looting.Most PDP members are very broke at the moment
Hmmmmm Buharis second term is going to be full scale autocratic government,he is going to lock half of Nigerians up and isolate people from other tribes
Conclusion... We don’t need these useless guys but we don’t have choice so we much choose one
I’ll vote BUHARI since I am not a thief

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by quickberry2(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2018
quote author=Bholutife18 post=72163675]Sowore! You better tred lightly!

Don't hate Atiku.[/quote]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by emmie14: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2018
asuustrike1:

Yea I got your point. But you should understand that these persons feel marginalized and neglected. Certain things are not sited in their domain because certain region or state will loose. The government of the day ought to apply wisdom and diplomacy when handling issues. This is what this government lacked compare to the previous government. I want a better Nigeria same with the freedom fighters from those regions. If you ask them whether they want to exit out of Nigeria, many would say no.
God bless you and generations yet unborn. Wisdom is in you. Keep speaking wisdom.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by muykem: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2018
This is my point for very long time. Buhari will not be president forever, you might not like his style of governance but that does not make you hate the only country you have. Many American hate Trump by they don't curse America. Highest period for any president is 8 Years.
asuustrike1:

17 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by WhyMoD: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2018
I have no issues with sowore but I think he talks more than he thinks..
He has this "I no go gree" attitude of oshomole..
That's not what it takes to rule my dear.

Besides I think it's appropriate for him to rule his state as a governor first so we'd asses his capability..

17 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Simply put!
I don't know why Igbos just like anything that will definitely end up failing.
Fellow betters, before you give any team straight win, ask an ipob. If he says they will win, give them loose.
Sense wee not kee me cool

19 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by yesloaded: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sowore?
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Ppbran: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
I like this guy

11 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by FroshD: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
That is your own problem..... but for me, my family, my community and my Local government we are OBIdiently and seriously ATIKUlating for PDP come 2019!!! grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by ShameOnAPC: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wee u keep quiet
You'll be worst than Buhari,always ranting blames

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Movic1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atiku is coming back to create a paradise for thieves and you can see the people who are excited about them.

shocked shocked shocked

24 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by davibid: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
I slightly concur but still anyone is better than Buhari lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by millomaniac: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
That is the simple truth. The only reason why nigerians will want to vote for atiku is because they erroneously think voting for any other candidate will increase buhari's chances of winning. that is how desperate this evil government has made nigerians embarassed just like how the extremely corrupt jonathan government made many nigerians desperate during the 2015 elections. Desperation always leads to rash decisions and costly irredemable mistakes. A great many Nigerians have been so exploited by these politicians and military general's that their minds have been conditioned to believe they don't have a choice. And somehow hoping for a miracle(miracle of Atiku changing and dropping his corrupt habits overnight to become the Jerry rawlings of nigeria*I laugh in swahili*). I am sorry but buhari has introduced a new low and proven to them that you can do whatever damn thing you like as well, even in a democratic Nigeria and nothing whatsoever can happen. They used to thread softly before but now prepare yourselves for the sh*it storm coming in Atiku's government if he wins. i will still be here to read rants and impotent curses maybe then nigerians will stop atikulating but the mumu syndrome in them will make them to maybe start sarakitulating or tambuwalating.
For me i'll vote sowore and take my chances rather than contribute to making this election a two horse race of who is the lesser of two evils.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu / Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed / Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.