Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

"Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore (22512 Views)

‘nigerians Vote For Thieves, Certificate Forgers’-rotimi Amaechi Break Silent (V / Amaechi : Nigerians Vote For Thieves, Certificate Forgers’ [photo] / Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by clefstone(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
This foolish Sowore is on Tinubu's payroll. Deceptive idiot
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by leisuretym: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
he should shut up! thief is better than killers! see how they killed people in benue because of cow

7 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by hfc80: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bholutife18:
Sowore! You better tred lightly!

Don't hate Atiku.

that is the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by LANDLORD72: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Let him create a nation of thieves I go vote am

My lifesaving they GTB, let him wreck the bank I go vote am

Let him turn CBN to his property I go vote am

Let him openly confess he will make $1-#10,000 I go still vote am

Is like they don't get it, we tired of APC oooo
He is better than the lifeless one with 150 cow for 3 and half years without increase

6 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Koolking(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
It's impossible for Atiku to win 2019. We are moving forward. No going back to the days of brazen arrogance and looting

6 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by ngadaAwo: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
only fools are deceived by this sowore tactics
he's working for Buhari
that's why Buhari was quick to sign that not too young knowing fully well that the youths are disappointed at his performance hence he is using sowore to cut down votes against him

but e no go work
we are already Atikulated grin

8 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Ategberoson(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Let him create a nation of thieves I go vote am

My lifesaving they GTB, let him wreck the bank I go vote am

Let him turn CBN to his property I go vote am

Let him openly confess he will make $1-#10,000 I go still vote am

Is like they don't get it, we tired of APC oooo

your life savings? what's your worth grin

people like you sef will demarket atiku with this brainless talk

3 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by LANDLORD72: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
muykem:
Don't worry brother. Only enemy of the country are supporting Atiku, they will start shouting Biafra after defeat in 2019 election.
He is better than the lifeless one with 150 cow for 3 and half years without increase

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by leisuretym: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
we dont want government that value cow more than Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by PapalsBull(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Let Atiku media aides say pim in the name of replying and see Sahara reporters open his file cheesy.

8 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Why is this coming election bin base on either on Apc or pdp does it mean that other political party doesn't stand a chance or is it as a result of our myopic mindset, I wud envisaged we look somewhere else for our liberation

3 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by andybob(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Oga get your fact right before u open ur head to talk,ur village people dey among the thousands way atiku empoly abi
Kingosytex:
buhari stole N20 billion from PTF yet nobody is talking about that, all we keep hearing is atiku is a thief.

atiku invested his money and as such is a proud employer of thousands of nigeria. what about buhari??

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Balyz: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
i agree wholeheartedly, it's Buhari or nothing

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Smile4daddy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
asuustrike1:

Yea I got your point. But you should understand that these persons feel marginalized and neglected. Certain things are not sited in their domain because certain region or state will loose. The government of the day ought to apply wisdom and diplomacy when handling issues. This is what this government lacked compare to the previous government. I want a better Nigeria same with the freedom fighters from those regions. If you ask them whether they want to exit out of Nigeria, many would say no.
I guess you are talking about the Igbo's.

The Igbos and greedy are like dick and pussy.
They can never be satisfied.
Despite the most beneficiaries of the N-power, they still want to betray PMB.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by BillgatesMaigad(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sowore don't bother ya self, Atiku can't defeat Buhari.

Atiku can't even deliver his own state talkless of the entire nouth
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by xage(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nairaland is inhabited by maize of uninformed or misinformed citizen aside the aggrieved population of the segregationists whose motion is now confused by a deluding offer of vice presidency

In the snake length criminal years of PDP dining in corruption and disbursing public fund to individuals like a wedding menu...some people are here again calling for backwardness... Buhari till 2023 and beyond due to his legacy

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by osazeeblue01: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
whizpet:
Presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore, has accused his opponent in the 2019 presidential election, Atiku Abubakar, of planning a return to power to allegedly create a paradise for thieves who'll loot the country blind.
While addressing the public at a summit, "African Leadership In The Millenium", a part of Felabration 2018, in Lagos State on Monday, October 15, 2018, Sowore said a victory for Atiku, a former vice president, or incumbent president, Muhammadu Buhari, will further stall the nation's progress.

He said, "The last government is always better than the next. In fact, if you ask me which is the worst government, it hasn't come yet.

"It's coming next year if we vote Buhari or Atiku. It'll be the worst government we'll have because both of them have unfinished business with Nigeria.

"Atiku was not happy that he didn't steal enough when he was with Obasanjo. Maybe he didn't get enough licenses for his universities, or maybe he didn't get enough oil blocs for himself or probably didn't marry enough wives.

"So, when they return, they're coming with vengeance; vengeance on our resources and our people.

"Atiku is coming back to create a paradise for thieves and you can see the people who are excited about them.

"They're either people who stole, who didn't steal enough last time, or people who are aspiring to become thieves, including Donald Duke.

"Same thing with Buhari. If Buhari returns next year, he'll take away all forms of pretence about human rights, about his support for Islamic extremism, about his respect for your farms. He'll take it all because at that time, he'll have nothing at stake."

We need revolution in 2019 - Sowore
Sowore also said Nigerians cannot hope to simply have power voluntarily transfered from one generation to another and must fight for it through a deliberate revolution.

He pointed out that the system is rigged to keep the old establishment in power and that Nigerians must resist it so as to actualise the country of their dreams and not the one of their ineffective leaders.

He said, "The solution is a revolution. We're not going anywhere without adding the revolutionary fervour to this coming election.

"Anyone who's still under the illusion that these old baggers, as we call them, will hand over power voluntarily to us, we're deceiving ourselves.

"Anyone under the illusion that the plastic cards that we refer to as permanent voter's card (PVC) will guarantee you a transfers of power from one generation to another, you're wasting your time.

"Of course a few of you might vote, but your votes will not count because it's been designed to fail from the beginning."

The 2019 presidential election, scheduled for February 16, 2019, is expected to be keenly-contested between Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Atiku of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) who served as vice president between 1999 and 2007 and lost in the 2007 presidential election.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/sowore-atiku-is-coming-back-to-create-a-paradise-for-thieves-id8981146.html

Lol
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by ngadaAwo: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
Sowore don't bother ya self, Atiku can't defeat Buhari.

Atiku can't even deliver his own state talkless of the entire nouth
sure Atiku can only deliver North cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by tycoolest: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
IamAtikulate:
We would still vote for him.

what do mean by we? abeg speak for urself

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by supereagle(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
IamAtikulate:
We would still vote for him.
Speak for yourself and those you of that prefer darkness to light. Speak for yourself and you that like deception. Speak for those who want darkness to prevail against light.

3 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by socialmediaman: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by tycoolest: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kingosytex:
buhari stole N20 billion from PTF yet nobody is talking about that, all we keep hearing is atiku is a thief.

atiku invested his money and as such is a proud employer of thousands of nigeria. what about buhari??

where did u get ur info from?

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by forgiveness: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atikulootingnology is the key to the paradise. grin sai Buhari! grin
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by wink2015(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
whizpet:
Presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore, has accused his opponent in the 2019 presidential election, Atiku Abubakar, of planning a return to power to allegedly create a paradise for thieves who'll loot the country blind.
While addressing the public at a summit, "African Leadership In The Millenium", a part of Felabration 2018, in Lagos State on Monday, October 15, 2018, Sowore said a victory for Atiku, a former vice president, or incumbent president, Muhammadu Buhari, will further stall the nation's progress.

He said, "The last government is always better than the next. In fact, if you ask me which is the worst government, it hasn't come yet.

"It's coming next year if we vote Buhari or Atiku. It'll be the worst government we'll have because both of them have unfinished business with Nigeria.

"Atiku was not happy that he didn't steal enough when he was with Obasanjo. Maybe he didn't get enough licenses for his universities, or maybe he didn't get enough oil blocs for himself or probably didn't marry enough wives.

"So, when they return, they're coming with vengeance; vengeance on our resources and our people.

"Atiku is coming back to create a paradise for thieves and you can see the people who are excited about them.

"They're either people who stole, who didn't steal enough last time, or people who are aspiring to become thieves, including Donald Duke.

"Same thing with Buhari. If Buhari returns next year, he'll take away all forms of pretence about human rights, about his support for Islamic extremism, about his respect for your farms. He'll take it all because at that time, he'll have nothing at stake."

We need revolution in 2019 - Sowore
Sowore also said Nigerians cannot hope to simply have power voluntarily transfered from one generation to another and must fight for it through a deliberate revolution.

He pointed out that the system is rigged to keep the old establishment in power and that Nigerians must resist it so as to actualise the country of their dreams and not the one of their ineffective leaders.

He said, "The solution is a revolution. We're not going anywhere without adding the revolutionary fervour to this coming election.

"Anyone who's still under the illusion that these old baggers, as we call them, will hand over power voluntarily to us, we're deceiving ourselves.

"Anyone under the illusion that the plastic cards that we refer to as permanent voter's card (PVC) will guarantee you a transfers of power from one generation to another, you're wasting your time.

"Of course a few of you might vote, but your votes will not count because it's been designed to fail from the beginning."

The 2019 presidential election, scheduled for February 16, 2019, is expected to be keenly-contested between Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Atiku of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) who served as vice president between 1999 and 2007 and lost in the 2007 presidential election.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/sowore-atiku-is-coming-back-to-create-a-paradise-for-thieves-id8981146.html

SOWORE HAS A POINT HERE AGAINST ATIKU.

But I still think that Atiku will create more wealth through is business connections for Nigeria.

If elected I think more wealth will be generated in Nigeria through jobs, businesses etc

Buhari keep the wealth of Nigeria within himself and he is not growing it or growing others except the sycophants that are in his government.

Don 't you think the best formular to grow wealth is to spread it.

Buhari is not spreading wealth.

He recover money and tie the money within himself.

It is only politicians that are close to him enjoys this wealth while a greater majority of Nigerians are suffering.

3 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bholutife18:
Sowore! You better tred lightly!

Don't hate Atiku.
And who is Atiku to him?
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by WebSurfer(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
WhyMoD:
I have no issues with sowore but I think he talks more than he thinks..
He has this "I no go gree" attitude of oshomole..
That's not what it takes to rule my dear.

Besides I think it's appropriate for him to rule his state as a governor first so we'd asses his capability..

That’s a good point right there, ruling his state first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) / Give Me More Time To Name My Ministers, Buhari Begs Senate / Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.