Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

"Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore (22520 Views)

‘nigerians Vote For Thieves, Certificate Forgers’-rotimi Amaechi Break Silent (V / Amaechi : Nigerians Vote For Thieves, Certificate Forgers’ [photo] / Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by ak22(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bros tell us your Manifestation and stop ranting
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Bhol28: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
True talk,thats why association of treasury looters are campaining violently for him,as VP Atiku siphoned looted millions of dollars into various US banks.He wants to become President.They shall all fall together.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
AtikuDeman:

I'm not surprised at your support for a failure like buhari because you are an epitome of failure yourself
Mr man am not in support of any of the politicians because many had failed while the others are disappointing. Atiku hasn't proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is the best person suitable for president. Let him unfold his manifesto and tell me the strategy he might adopt to make it work. He did well by picking Peter Obi but I need to see his blueprint
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
AtikuDeman:

I'm not surprised at your support for a failure like buhari because you are an epitome of failure yourself
Like I said earlier one if you want to live long learn to watch what you post online. It takes a sensible child to listen when elders are talking.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by thewesternking: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
He is actually Saying the truth,
Atikus Presidency is going to be full scale looting.Most PDP members are very broke at the moment, so they are coming back to loot.

2 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by odimbannamdi(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
kYjelly2:
Sowore is Bold, Educated and Speaks the truth, he has my vote.

You guys should watch the video and see how pissed he is about how Nigeria has been till now.

Is any of you really proud of the Nigeria of today Lets be real, we all know we need real governance for the first time in all of our lives.

Please guys, don't just dismiss this intelligent you man, watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA-Gs3Xlfeg

Will watch

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by hopexter(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
breakeven:
This man is not contesting for anything but on assignment having been paid handsomely to destroy others but we are watching how he is going to destroy himself.

He definitely might not win the presidency but all he said is nothing but the truth and it's a shame we're too blind to see it. undecided
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by PortHardcore: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
ngadaAwo:
only fools are deceived by this sowore tactics
he's working for Buhari
that's why Buhari was quick to sign that not too young knowing fully well that the youths are disappointed at his performance hence he is using sowore to cut down votes against him

but e no go work
we are already Atikulated grin

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epJPG87AlJ4][/url]

Thank me later wink
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
oilyngbati:
grin grin grin See painment and frustration LoL! Couldn’t get you way, ekwa? Meanwhile, thank you afonja muslim skull: you’v Been finally atikulated cheesy grin

Let's see if you dumb Biafra still shout Atikulate after 2019.
By the way, what happened to your biafran pipe dream, why are you guys supporting an Aboki, after all the tribal abuse you guys spewed at the hausas.
Fake vagabond Jews who refused to Fvck off back to Israel... As if the Palestinians have ever heard about you fools.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by simplesearch: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
A YOUTHFUL PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT WHO WANTS TO TURN NIGERIA AN IMPORTER OF MARIJUANA (WEED) ONCE HE ASSUME POWER, WHEN OTHER COUNTRIES ARE IMPORTING TECHNOLOGY CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by andybob(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
If its senseless then u are senseless
Kingosytex:

read and re-read the trash you wrote, you will see how senseless it is.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by cooltola(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
If you support Sowore
Please donate on this link
https://www.gofundme.com/sowore2019
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Joyrise: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bholutife18:
Sowore! You better tred lightly!

Don't hate Atiku.
Thank you Sowore. That is the truth and nothing more
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by WhyMoD: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
mike1994reds:

Aridin, what does it take to rule, being a thief or having years of experience of looting and bad governance?besides, who are you and what's your intellectual barometer of deciding what it's takes to rule a failed state like Nigeria
who are my? You sounded rather emotional than rational..
There's no room for emotions in the big leagues bro.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by tunary(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
The truth is bitter
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Kaodek(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
millomaniac:
That is the simple truth. The only reason why nigerians will want to vote for atiku is because they erroneously think voting for any other candidate will increase buhari's chances of winning. that is how desperate this evil government has made nigerians embarassed just like how the extremely corrupt jonathan government made many nigerians desperate during the 2015 elections. Desperation always leads to rash decisions and costly irredemable mistakes. A great many Nigerians have been so exploited by these politicians and military general's that their minds have been conditioned to believe they don't have a choice. And somehow hoping for a miracle(miracle of Atiku changing and dropping his corrupt habits overnight to become the Jerry rawlings of nigeria*I laugh in swahili*). I am sorry but buhari has introduced a new low and proven to them that you can do whatever damn thing you like as well, even in a democratic Nigeria and nothing whatsoever can happen. They used to thread softly before but now prepare yourselves for the sh*it storm coming in Atiku's government if he wins. i will still be here to read rants and impotent curses maybe then nigerians will stop atikulating but the mumu syndrome in them will make them to maybe start sarakitulating or tambuwalating.
For me i'll vote sowore and take my chances rather than contribute to making this election a two horse race of who is the lesser of two evils.

Sincerely you spoke exactly what comes from my head...
Tactically, they r presenting Atiku as an alternative
#IamvotingforRevolution
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by PortHardcore: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
ogatboy:
All this people shouting Sowore, what is his manifesto? I only know him for running à blackmail media house. He will be worst than APC. Let him govern a state and lets see what he can do. He thinks to govern is by blackmail. Iranu. He ranks last on my list of presidential contenstant after that empty skull woman

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih-X2QpUj5Y]

http://www..ng/news/2019-elections-see-omoyele-sowores-manifesto

Where is Atikus manifesto? A person of interest in bribery case?!
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by bantudra: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Earthbound:

He has a right to hate whoever he wants as do you. If we weren't pawns in the grand Fulani scheme, we'd all vote Sowore.

dont mind them...they dont make sense...never did....if they were realy sincere,they could vote up apga...why not a igbo president and a igbo vp....??...why not...??or atleast a igbo president and a yoruba vp....why not....??

they say they hate fulanis but they still want to vote another fulani...doesnt make sense to me.... undecided undecided
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by ChristyB(f): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
STop using people to campaign
DO YOUR OWN
What's your agenda for Nigeria? Thats what we want to hear
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by ogatboy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
PortHardcore:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih-X2QpUj5Y]

http://www..ng/news/2019-elections-see-omoyele-sowores-manifesto

Where is Atikus manifesto? A person of interest in bribery case?!

Let Sowore go n manage à state. Nigeria is not sahara reporters. Governing is not by making noise. At least I know two of Atiku's manifesto which are restructuring and opening the economy to private sector. He only said what everyone says during élection. He should try it in a state.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
ogatboy:

Let Sowore go n manage à state. Nigeria is not sahara reporters. Governing is not by making noise. At least I know two of Atiku's manifesto which are restructuring and opening the economy to private sector. He only said what everyone says during élection. He should try it in a state.
He must not have governed a state before being a president. Are you not seeing Trump? If you vote out Buhari and replace him with Atiku, omo, it is from bad to worse. Just like Jonathan to Buhari was or is.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by ogatboy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
ontarioissauga:

He must not have governed a state before being a president. Are you not seeing Trump? If you vote out Buhari and replace him with Atiku, omo, it is from bad to worse. Just like Jonathan to Buhari was or is.

Oga nothing can be worst than Buhari. Trump successfully managed à business and he's one of the richest man and that's why America' s economy is growing but he has also divided the country because he doesn't have the skills in such areas. I can and will never vote for Buhari. It's easy to read through the actions and speeches of people.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by bantudra: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Why is this coming election bin base on either on Apc or pdp does it mean that other political party doesn't stand a chance or is it as a result of our myopic mindset, I wud envisaged we look somewhere else for our liberation

this is what am still trying to tell them till today....they still dont get it....the only person that came near to achieving biafra was ojukwu....

but that ended terribly wrong....millions dead and still no biafra.....

they are counting on complete chaos in nigeria to get biafra....if that is possible,i dont know.....they realy dont understand the nigerian army today....nigeria copied everything possible from britain and america....

nigeria is imperialistic like british back then....even back then in queen stuff imperial,their were poor white brits too....like today.....

nigeria copied what shouldnt have been copied,a few white elites and many poor whites.....

fee dee fee is not gonna change that....they love it....!!!!

best way for nigeria is militaristic....anything else will not work....or else nigerians would be prostesting on the streets that politicians earn so much.....

i had it hard to understand this nigerian fact......elite nigerians vs. common nigerians.....

i was too stuck in this white vs. black stuff to see this black vs. black stuff.....

interestingly,whites went through the same process too in the past.....hmmmm..... undecided undecided
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by PortHardcore: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
ogatboy:

Bros,Atiku been in government with nothing to show for it but BILLION$ of personal wealth!And youre saying we should vote for him to become President? Do you get sense,don't you see that the same vote for the less bad guy is what gave you Buhari!!!

You people who are saying vote for Atiku,its this same reasoning that gave you Buhari! And youre making the same mistake!

You actually think a man with a proven history of exposing corruption , who is an entrepenuer , a lecturer , and activist, doesn't qualify to be president?!!!!!!

But Atiku,with countless allegations of corruption,mysterious wealth, A PERSON OF INTEREST in foreign bribery is PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL!!!

FOOLS,2023 your going to be telling us vote APC to get rid of Atiku!!!
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by magzey: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Let him create a nation of thieves I go vote am

My lifesaving they GTB, let him wreck the bank I go vote am

Let him turn CBN to his property I go vote am

Let him openly confess he will make $1-#10,000 I go still vote am

Is like they don't get it, we tired of APC oooo
Sorry you will just water your vote. grin grin
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by PortHardcore: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
@YeleSowore the founder of @SaharaReporters and aspirant for @NGRPresident 2019 makes bold promises.

*To Create 5 million new jobs.

*Pay all federal workers a minimum wage of N100k per month.

* Build 17 million new homes.

*Expand power capacity to 24,000 MW. There you have it.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by bantudra: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
PortHardcore:

Bros,Atiku been in government with nothing to show for it but BILLION$ of personal wealth!And youre saying we should vote for him to become President? Do you get sense,don't you see that the same vote for the less bad guy is what gave you Buhari!!!

You people who are saying vote for Atiku,its this same reasoning that gave you Buhari! And youre making the same mistake!

You actually think a man with a proven history of exposing corruption , who is an entrepenuer , a lecturer , and activist, doesn't qualify to be president?!!!!!!

But Atiku,with countless allegations of corruption,mysterious wealth, A PERSON OF INTEREST in foreign bribery is PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL!!!

bros,they only give us always 2 choice anyways,what they arrange anyways......sooooo.......hmmmmmm.... undecided undecided
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by bantudra: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
but am realy pissed off at igbos right now....why dont you people build up apga or kowa....??

you have amounts of votes that you can use....igbos are everywhere.....!!!!...thinkin that lagos for examle will be massively for buhari is hubris.....igbos plenty in lagos too......!!!!

our problem with each other is understandin each other in nation that was put toghether by evil whites.....

we dont suppose to fight ourselves because of what the enemy of all of us did back then.....
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by marktrue: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
yes o
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by bantudra: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
marktrue:
yes o

yes na....kiiiikikikikiki.....
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by meromero11: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
I agree with Sowore 100%. Atiku is not an option at all. Buhari is a big problem with an unconcealed fulani agenda(Atiku is also a signatory to this agenda). As Sowore rightly said, the next government based on the Nigerian defective structure will always be worst than the previous. The leaders knows this and they know it is only the masses that have the power through mass action to so something about the restructuring. No leader present or aspiring can do anything about restructuring. Tenure after tenure it will be looting after looting. We will remain at the level of a country for the next 40years without attaining nationhood unless mass action enforces restructuring.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by meromero11: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
PortHardcore:

Atiku is not an option. Why choose what they selected via corruption amongst themselves? Can't we stand up to support a better candidate even if such is in a lesser party? We are not limited to choose between these very two disastrous options. Even if the others don't have money can't we support and campaign for them? These people understand our mentality and they are capitalizing on it. The option and choice is ours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Massive Destruction Too Heavy For Lagos - South-West Senators / Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today / CBN Sources Reveal How It Operated Accounts For Dasuki, Other Government Agencie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.