Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] (7126 Views)

My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
So, I wrote a book on how to kiss because I realized most men and women don't know how to do it. Today, I conducted a practical class and I just finished kissing.

If you're a lady and you're hygienic, I'll teach you how to kiss. It's not free — just 50k per kiss.

See my last kiss picture below. It will be deleted soon.

Modified:

Albertone: Hahaha...see dis man o!

Please delete it...

They said I should delete it because it was too naughty and x-rated, so I obliged. I'm a good listener.
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Albertone(m): 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hahaha...see dis man o!
Please delete it...
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by brandon180(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
where is d book na?
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Offpoint: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
Only an idiot will pay for a sex book and a kiss book... if you're not satisfy with my natural and inbuilt way of kiss and sex you can go grow a díck and fück yourself. I'm out and angry

1 Like

Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hmm! Nice to hear.
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
brandon180:
where is d book na?
Sorry for the delay, kindly download it here www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Albertone(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
iLegendd:
So, I wrote a book on how to kiss because I realized most men and women don't know how to do it. Today, I conducted a practical class and I just finished kissing.

If you're a lady and you're hygienic, I'll teach you how to kiss. It's not free — just 50k per kiss.

Modified:

They said I should delete it because it was too naughty and x-rated, so I obliged. I'm a good listener.
Hmmm...thats a sarcastic sarcastical sarcasm....
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
Albertone:
Hmmm...thats a sarcastic sarcastical sarcasm....
Sarca what? Wasn't it explicit contents? Rated +18.
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
iLegendd:

Modified:

How did you make that thread with no topic? It's basically unclickable.
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Admin401:

How did you make that thread with no topic? It's basically unclickable.
Yes, I intentionally made it unclickable because I didn't want anyone to open it. See the screenshot below — it's about the topic. It's a story book for kids.

1 Share

Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
op is a stupid scam. he knows nothing bout women.
save your cash. I've bought one of his trashy books.
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Briee(f): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Offpoint:
Only an idiot will pay for a sex book and a kiss book... if you're not satisfy with my natural and inbuilt way of kiss and sex you can go grow a díck and fück yourself. I'm out and angry
Hahahahahaha..
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
beardlessdude:

Sorry about that. One thing is buying our book and another is practicing what is inside.

There are people who will read everything in this world but they never practice. How do you expect such a person to improve? I noticed two things about you:

1. Lack of self-esteem
2. Fear fear fear

The first thing you need is to seek psychological help. The second thing you need is to send a message to the management and demand for a refund. You don't need to delete the book, enjoy it, but we'll send you back your money next month, as long as you request for it.

I hope you remember the agreement. The book is not transferable. We will send people to come request for a copy from you as a trap and if you do, you've failed our terms and condition and we'll silently monitor you until we get you and charge you to court — trust me.

So, send a message to the number in the link above and you'll get your money next month.

Here is what I need to tell you. It's not the book, but you. I read a post were you said you are extremely ugly, shy, introverted, and nervous around women.

You said you've given up and you'll only pay for sex in a hotel — isn't that a super low self-esteem? Yes, it's not a crime to be ugly, but it's a crime not to take action after reading a book.

Men who don't take action will remain the way they are and no book in this world can change it.

Even if you read the Bible and you don't take action, God will ignore you. Does this mean the Bible is a scam? If a man refuses to take action after reading the best book in the world, he's doom for failure.

Learn to take actions after reading a book. You can't expect me to come to your house and force you to take action. If you don't kill your low self-esteem today, you'll never improve in life.

My prayer is for you to improve and achieve great things and God will see you through — if only you can start being bold today and never fear rejection again — even if you think you're ugly. No one is ugly, but the way we feel about ourselves.

See an example of someone who took action and what he wrote. Nike said, "Just Do It." So, request for your money back.

Thank you, Sir.

4 Likes

Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Imowo: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
25 Shocking Men and Women Cancer Symptoms you Shouldn’t Overlook – Numbers 7, 12, 21 and 23 will shcok you | Stay cancer free – School Plus Career

Recently, the World Health Organization WHO of the United Nations celebrated the no bra day, #NoBraDay to remind us all that Cancer is a very dangerous disease that affects both men and women. According to eehealth.org, Women are often times affected by breast, colon, endometrial, lung, and cervical, skin and ovarian cancers. However, the cancers that most often affect men are prostate, colon, lung and skin cancers to mention but a few. While Oncologists argue that men are more likely to develop cancer, they also believe that women are more likely to survive it. This post wishes to concern itself the 25 most shocking cancer symptoms that you may not have known but shouldn’t overlook from today!

About 1.7 million new cases of cancer are diagnosed and reported in the United States alone each year. While many people follow basic healthy living protocols that minimize their Cancer risk, like getting adequate exercise, eating a balanced diet, and not smoking, there are countless forms of cancer that can’t readily be averted by lifestyle changes alone.
Most Scary is the fact that many symptoms of cancer go unnoticed until they’ve spread through the entire body.

Please read to the end, this post is truly a life saver.

1. Unwarranted Weight Loss
While many people assume that unwarranted weight loss is a good thing, in so many cases, it’s a sign of something more serious than meets the eyes. Unexplained weight loss, particularly in the double-digit range, can be an early sign of certain types and forms of cancer. Sometimes, Cancers of the esophagus, throat, and stomach can be present with difficulty swallowing or feelings of fullness, often causing significant unintended ans sudden or sometimes gradual weight loss. According to studies, Colon cancer is also a frequent contributor to unintentional weight loss, thanks to the changes it can cause in your digestive habits.

2. Too much Fatigue
Sometimes between work, social commitments, running errands, and trips to the gym, your average daily activities and modus operandi are enough to make anyone feel wiped out. However, if you feel like you can’t get out of bed, or find yourself needing a significant amount of extra rest, it is very possible that it might be the sign of something more serious.
While certain cancers, like lymphoma, leukemia, and even thyroid cancer, are known energy-sappers, virtually any type of cancer can wipe a person out of energy and appetite. If you’re feeling significantly more fatigued than you should, check in with your doctor to make sure something serious isn’t causing the symptoms you are experiencing.

3. Anemia
In America alone, there are countless medical issues leading to the three million anemia diagnoses in just one year. Cancer can occasionally be a contributing factor to this common disease and ailment that plague humanity of all sorts and race. Cancers involving the blood and the bone marrow, including bone cancer, myeloma, leukemia, and lymphoma, can all contribute to the underproduction of healthy red blood cells. Sometimes bleeding in the digestive tract is caused by stomach and colon cancer and can also contribute to anemia. When you start vomiting or puking blood, do well to contact your doctor and get cancer diagnoses fast.

4. Extreme and Frequent Numbness
When your hands and feet become suddenly numb and this happens frequently, it’s time to high-tail it to your physician or personal doctor. While there are more-common explanations for extremity in numbness according to mayoclinic.org, which may include pinched nerves and diabetes, tumors of the brain and spine can also limit the good functionality of certain nerves, . .. . ...... ........

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://schoolpluscareer.com/blog/2018/10/19/cancer-symptoms/
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Sorry about that. One thing is buying our book and another is practicing what is inside.

There are people who will read everything in this world but they never practice. How do you expect such a person to improve? I noticed two things about you:

1. Lack of self-esteem
2. Fear fear fear

The first thing you need is to seek psychological help. The second thing you need is to send a message to the management and demand for a refund. You don't need to delete the book, enjoy it, but we'll send you back your money next month, as long as you request for it.

I hope you remember the agreement. The book is not transferable. We will send people to come request for a copy from you as a trap and if you do, you've failed our terms and condition and we'll silently monitor you until we get you and charge you to court — trust me.

So, send a message to the number in the link above and you'll get your money next month.

Here is what I need to tell you. It's not the book, but you. I read a post were you said you are extremely ugly, shy, introverted, and nervous around women.

You said you've given up and you'll only pay for sex in a hotel — isn't that a super low self-esteem? Yes, it's not a crime to be ugly, but it's a crime not to take action after reading a book.

Men who don't take action will remain the way they are and no book in this world can change it.

Even if you read the Bible and you don't take action, God will ignore you. Does this mean the Bible is a scam? If a man refuses to take action after reading the best book in the world, he's doom for failure.

Learn to take actions after reading a book. You can't expect me to come to your house and force you to take action. If you don't kill your low self-esteem today, you'll never improve in life.

My prayer is for you to improve and achieve great things and God will see you through — if only you can start being bold today and never fear rejection again — even if you think you're ugly. No one is ugly, but the way we feel about ourselves.

See an example of someone who took action and what he wrote. Nike said, "Just Do It." So, request for your money back.

Thank you, Sir.
fûck you idiot.
I don't need no refund you hopeless scam. fûck you a million times.

book looking like a storybook for kids. ranting like a woman. u def gay bro, and imma deal with yo faqqot ass if u try anymore of yo scams around here.

2 Likes

Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by mimimile93: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nigga I saw your post. I couldn't reply. A fvck boy gave me 10yrs ban for exposing a gay.
Fvck all the mods on this dumb site.
Fvck the owner of this dumb site.
Fvck all the gays on this fvck site.
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
iLegendd:

1. Lack of self-esteem
2. Fear fear fear

Thank you, Sir.

Epic fail shocked

That's not good customer service skills grin

So this is how you are when your ego is pricked! If you can afford to give him back his money then you didn't need to assassinate his character.

As nitefury would say; "Never talk money on a hungry stomach"

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
beardlessdude:

My second reply to you. I'll use this your comment to teach people a secret about human psychology.

To a Nigerian, when something is cheap, a Nigerian will never value it. A Nigerian will respect someone holding an iPhone (even if it was stolen) more the someone who is using an Android phone he bought with his money.

That book you bought is more than 3k. I dashed it to you for just 3k after reading some sorrowful things about you and your dating game.

I felt I needed to help you, so I removed 4k out of the 7k and gave it to you for 3k. But here you are paying me back with evil for being SPECIFICALLY generous to you.

This is a book other people bought for 7k and these people are coming back with testimonies and praises on how our books changed their lives. How will these people who bought our book for 7k feel when they hear it was sold to an ingrate for just 3k? Will they be happy with me? No.

Here is what anyone reading this post should take note and apply in their various businesses.

1. When you sell something at a cheap rate, 99% buyers will not value it even if the thing is extremely valuable. (Most people will never value Android phones because of the price — they value apple phones. This is why Samsung, which uses Android OS, decided to increase their prices and this is why other companies are following suit. The more money, the more value, and the more people take action).

2. People attach price with value. The more expensive, the more valuable. A girl who doesn't throw herself cheaply at a guy will always have more value in the guy's eyes. We gave out our book cheaply to him, so he didn't value it. He read and dumped it without taking action, but expected instant result. Why are we like this?

3. Don't you ever sell things cheaply to a Nigerian — he will undervalue it and underuse it, then come back later to attack you by saying it's a scam. Despite how poor or broke a Nigerian is, don't sell things cheaply to him — he will never in this life value it.

Even when a Nigerian is poor, don't call him poor. If you do, he'll be angry. Why? The doesn't see himself as poor. He sees himself as rich. So, why sell things cheaply to a rich man? I will never make this mistake again.

Since we sold the book to you at a cheap rate, you didn't practice what is inside. You read, hissed, and dumped it.

I'm sorry for being considerate in selling this book to you at a cheap rate. This mistake has taught me and my managment a BIG lesson and it will never happen again. The price of our books will soon increase just because of this.

Cheap things don't have value and no one values cheap men, cheap women, cheap books, cheap food, cheap anything. Today is the last day of being cheap.

Have a nice day and please, send us your account to get your money back. Thank you for calling us a scam for our good deeds. What goes around comes around.

Below is a screenshot of people who bought our book for 7k and Lasticle for 10k, but we sold one of our books to you for just 3k. cry

People you do good for never know until you tell them. Telling them is like showing off, but sometimes, you just need to tell them bluntly.

Send your account, Sir.

4 Likes

Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
iLegendd:
My second reply to you. I'll use this your comment to teach people a secret about human psychology.

To a Nigerian, when something is cheap, a Nigerian will never value it. A Nigerian will respect someone holding an iPhone (even if it was stolen) more the someone who is using an Android phone he bought with his money.

That book you bought is more than 3k. I dashed it to you for just 3k after reading some sorrowful things about you and your dating game.

I felt I needed to help you, so I removed 4k out of the 7k and gave it to you for 3k. But here you are paying me back with evil for being SPECIFICALLY generous to you.

This is a book other people bought for 7k and these people are coming back with testimonies and praises on how our books changed their lives. How will these people who bought our book for 7k feel when they hear it was sold to an ingrate for just 3k? Will they be happy with me? No.

Here is what anyone reading this post should take note and apply in their various businesses.

1. When you sell something at a cheap rate, 99% buyers will not value it even if the thing is extremely valuable. (Most people will never value Android phones because of the price — they value apple phones. This is why Samsung, which uses Android OS, decided to increase their prices and this is why other companies are following suit. The more money, the more value, and the more people take action).

2. People attach price with value. The more expensive, the more valuable. A girl who doesn't throw herself cheaply at a guy will always have more value in the guy's eyes. We gave out our book cheaply to him, so he didn't value it. He read and dumped it without taking action, but expected instant result. Why are we like this?

3. Don't you ever sell things cheaply to a Nigerian — he will undervalue it and underuse it, then come back later to attack you by saying it's a scam. Despite how poor or broke a Nigerian is, don't sell things cheaply to him — he will never in this life value it.

Even when a Nigerian is poor, don't call him poor. If you do, he'll be angry. Why? The doesn't see himself as poor. He sees himself as rich. So, why sell things cheaply to a rich man? I will never make this mistake again.

Since we sold the book to you at a cheap rate, you didn't practice what is inside. You read, hissed, and dumped it.

I'm sorry for being considerate in selling this book to you at a cheap rate. This mistake has taught me and my managment a BIG lesson and it will never happen again. The price of our books will soon increase just because of this.

Cheap things don't have value and no one values cheap men, cheap women, cheap books, cheap food, cheap anything. Today is the last day of being cheap.

Have a nice day and please, send us your account to get your money back. Thank you for calling us a scam for our good deeds. What goes around comes around.

Below is a screenshot of people who bought our book for 7k and Lasticle for 10k, but we sold one of our books to you for just 3k. cry

People you do good for never know until you tell them. Telling them is like showing off, but sometimes, you just need to tell them bluntly.

Send your account, Sir.
020577. Gtbank.

don't quote the acct no. send my money asap so I can edit. sigh*

1 Like

Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
LivingFree:

Epic fail shocked

That's not good customer service skills grin

So this is how you are when your ego is pricked! If you can afford to give him back his money then you didn't need to assassinate his character.

As nitefury would say; "Never talk money on a hungry stomach"

grin grin grin grin
Sometimes, you need to fail many times before you can succeed. Be it in customer relationship or in education.

Yes, today is a bad customer service day, but guess what? No controversy is a bad controversy as long as it promotes a product. The reason I'm angry is because I do my business with 100% honesty.

In this business, the more controversial things get, the more popular we become and the more money we make. So, I like the fact that he caused a scene today.

He is the first person to drop a bad customer review on any of our books. I replied the way I did to let the people reading know that the fault is not our book, but him because he bought it at a cheap rate and didn't value it because it was cheap.

Thank you for your input, anyway. There are lots of transaction to handle on email and WhatsApp, I'll get back to you soon. tongue

I apologize to everyone for my outburst, but I needed to bluntly set the record straight. Thank you.
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
beardlessdude:
77. Gtbank.

don't quote the acct no. send my money asap so I can edit. sigh*
You will get your money, but you won't get it ASAP, neither will you get it this month. Wait till mid of next month. Why? Reread the agreement before purchase.
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
iLegendd:
You will get your money, but you won't get it ASAP, neither will you get it this month. Wait till mid of next month. Why? Reread the agreement before purchase.
OK now edit my acct no.
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
beardlessdude:
OK now edit my acct no.
Leave it like that for now. Don't be scared, I'll remove it when we are ready for send you your money.

Also, we will send you more than 3k. Why? I noticed you have a mental problem, so use the extra and add it up with the one you'll get from friends to go for a mental evolution. You said you'll f*ck and massacre women. Please, leave our women alone, don't massacre them for us. We don't want anyone to kill women for us.

Depression is bad, but please, don't commit suicide. God will see you through. I almost committed suicide when I was much younger because of how women rejected me, but today, the game has changed and I'm even making money from the game, so don't give up in life.

I read what you posted on your profile and the below post and I felt emotional. See screenshot below. Please, don't give up. You'll achieve your dreams, but not with anger, depression, and frustration.

The first stage of getting rid of depression is to vote Buhari out. Please, go get your PVC.

So, expect more than 3k. It won't be this month, but we must send you more than 3k.

Have nice day and pray before you sleep tonight. There is nothing God can't do — as long as you ask from your heart and follow his directions.

Sorry for my bluntness — some days I'm extremely blunt. #smiles.

1 Like

Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Leave it like that for now. Don't be scared, I'll remove it when we are ready for send you your money.

Also, we will send you more than 3k. Why? I noticed you have a mental problem, so use the extra and add it up with the one you'll get from friends to go for a mental evolution. You said you'll f*ck and massacre women. Please, leave our women alone, don't massacre them for us. We don't want anyone to kill women for us.

Depression is bad, but please, don't commit suicide. God will see you through. I almost committed suicide when I was much younger because of how women rejected me, but today, the game has changed and I'm even making money from the game, so don't give up in life.

I read what you posted on your profile and the below post and I felt emotional. See screenshot below. Please, don't give up. You'll achieve your dreams, but not with anger, depression, and frustration.

The first stage of getting rid of depression is to vote Buhari out. Please, go get your PVC.

So, expect more than 3k. It won't be this month, but we must send you more than 3k.

Have nice day and pray before you sleep tonight. There is nothing God can't do — as long as you ask from your heart and follow his directions.

Sorry for my bluntness — some days I'm extremely blunt. #smiles.
OK thanks. just send my money for me with the extra whenever you ready
have a nice day too
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
I really used to respect u @ilegend but I have to realize that u ain't creating a solution to the dating problems that u just wanna make money off everything. u turn everything into books. both the most stupidest things. that's stupid if u ask me. I feel like u don't have anything doing except this. harddon as created a thread that as been active since 2016 and he didn't turn it into a book. if it was u u would have turned it into about 20 books that lacks any meaningful content.

1 Like

Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
michaelandre:
I really used to respect u @ilegend but I have to realize that u ain't creating a solution to the dating problems that u just wanna make money off everything. u turn everything into books. both the most stupidest things. that's stupid if u ask me. I feel like u don't have anything doing except this. harddon as created a thread that as been active since 2016 and he didn't turn it into a book. if it was u u would have turned it into about 20 books that lacks any meaningful content.

I like your comment and as I always say, "Honesty is my pride."

Let me deliver a short lecture as I answer your question.

I started helping NL men in relationship in 2016 and I didn't ask for a dime. Everything was 100% free. 2017, everything was still free.

As a business oriented guy (which I urge every African youths to be), I conducted a survey and the result was shocking. I gave out some books for free and out of 100 people who got it, 5 came back to say thank you. I had to package those same things and sold it to 100 people and all of them came back to say thank you.

The lesson here is: People don't appreciate what is free — though, they'll act as if they do, but they don't. Yet, they'll want it for free.

When they get it, they won't appreciate. When you refuse to give it to them for free, they'll feel bad and attack you in one way or the other.

100% of the people who have attacked me on Nairaland did so as a revenge — including you. If you doubt, I'll show you evidence. In fact, I'll show it for people reading to know where your anger is coming from.

Talking about respect, please, respect God more, not me. I'm just a mere mortal.

You said I turned the most stupid things into book and yes, you're right. Those books work and that was why you were chatting with our VA just to get those books. You laid said siege on our WhatsApp page begging for free password. Did you?

People who don't have money to buy our books always complain and abuse me or our books. Yes, poverty is a disease.

We do give out books for free, but it has a duration. Late comers who don't get it away end up getting angry and calling me all kinds of bad names. It's not my fault.

Talking about another guy not turning his posts to books and me turning everything to books is the difference between a smart and uncaged business guy VS. a smart but caged business guy.

Most people you see today that are doing nice things are not 100% doing it from their minds. They're doing it because they've been caged and they don't know how to come out. Even alpha males get caged. Most alpha males know about the dating game, but they don't know about the cage game.

James posted something that is worth turning to money for free in hopes to attract clients, but after that post, lots of people said, "Wow! James, this is so amazing. I learned a lot from this post. Keep it up. This post is better than all those stupid eBook sellers out there. Look at how you gave us everything for free without asking for a dime. God will bless you. Please, don't give up — keep sharing for us. You're such a good person. You have a kind heart. I wish more people will be like you."

Do you know what just happened? James has been caged. Most Nigerians are caged with thing like this and are caged out of innovation too. This is why when a youth innovates, we laugh and say it's odd. We'll say again, "Everybody is doing it this way, so why should you do it that way?"

The reason lions are not walking freely on streets around the world is because they've been caged. The reason most Nigerians are poor is because they've been caged with the words, "Go to school, get a good job," since childhood.

So, they grow inside that cage called "job" and remain poor or end up remaining a poor teacher or civil servant who will end up dying at age 65 / 70 with high BP as he or she cries of hunger and depression while waiting for pension that will never be paid by wicked politicians.

On the other hand, those who uncaged themselves early in life will be balling financially and otherwise till death and the wealth will move over to their children, grandchildren, and next generation.

If it was me, it would've been more than 20 books. Why? The power of WFG — Wisdom, Focus, and Grace. Add that to being uncaged.

So, most people you see today that are doing good things that could be turned to legit money are doing those things for free because they've been caged in one way or the other.

When a man is caged, creativity is taken away from him and he can't think outside the box, except pleasing those people. The day he'll try to break out of the box is the day he will lose all the respects — they'll call him a pretender.

For me, I don't pretend neither do I allow people to cage me. I go for what I want. I fear no crucification. If Jesus could be disrespected, then we am I? The truth is, people will always get angry and talk and it's allowed. In fact, the more they talk, the more progress we make, I love it.

Don't mind my long reply, because each long reply is a potential page in a new book. I don't write long epistle for free. Everything I do has a purpose — including replying you. If there wasn't a purpose, I'd would've ignored you as usual.

To you Michaelandre, I said 100% of the people who attack me do it for a reason. In your case, the screenshot below is the reason.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2018

Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
You came to our site and said it's the best. You said you've benefited a lot. You said so many good things, but today, all the things you benefited are now books that lack meaningful contents. Judas.

Just because we didn't give you a password of a book that isn't free, the ones you read and professed how you benefited from them are now considered useless.

Now, you've read this post, ask yourself this question. Is hypocrisy a good thing? I know your answer will be, "Since our president is a hypocrite, why shouldn't I?" I won't take most of you attackers seriously again.
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
mimimile93:
Nigga I saw your post. I couldn't reply.
A fvck boy gave me 10yrs ban for exposing a gay.

Fvck all the mods on this dumb site.

Fvck the owner of this dumb site.

Fvck all the gays on this fvck site.

Lol. I wish I can have a 10 year ban. I'll use that opportunity and deactivate. F*ck the owner? No, I disagree. wink

Anyway, I hope you're adding pages as days to by.
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by tooawesome(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
iLegendd:

I like your comment and as I always say, "Honesty is my pride."

Let me deliver a short lecture as I answer your question.

I started helping NL men in relationship in 2016 and I didn't ask for a dime. Everything was 100% free. 2017, everything was still free.

As a business oriented guy (which I urge every African youths to be), I conducted a survey and the result was shocking. I gave out some books for free and out of 100 people who got it, 5 came back to say thank you. I had to package those same things and sold it to 100 people and all of them came back to say thank you.

The lesson here is: People don't appreciate what is free — though, they'll act as if they do, but they don't. Yet, they'll want it for free.

When they get it, they won't appreciate. When you refuse to give it to them for free, they'll feel bad and attack you in one way or the other.

100% of the people who have attacked me on Nairaland did so as a revenge — including you. If you doubt, I'll show you evidence. In fact, I'll show it for people reading to know where your anger is coming from.

Talking about respect, please, respect God more, not me. I'm just a mere mortal.

You said I turned the most stupid things into book and yes, you're right. Those books work and that was why you were chatting with our VA just to get those books. You laid said siege on our WhatsApp page begging for free password. Did you?

People who don't have money to buy our books always complain and abuse me or our books. Yes, poverty is a disease.

We do give out books for free, but it has a duration. Late comers who don't get it away end up getting angry and calling me all kinds of bad names. It's not my fault.

Talking about another guy not turning his posts to books and me turning everything to books is the difference between a smart and uncaged business guy VS. a smart but caged business guy.

Most people you see today that are doing nice things are not 100% doing it from their minds. They're doing it because they've been caged and they don't know how to come out. Even alpha males get caged. Most alpha males know about the dating game, but they don't know about the cage game.

James posted something that is worth turning to money for free in hopes to attract clients, but after that post, lots of people said, "Wow! James, this is so amazing. I learned a lot from this post. Keep it up. This post is better than all those stupid eBook sellers out there. Look at how you gave us everything for free without asking for a dime. God will bless you. Please, don't give up — keep sharing for us. You're such a good person. You have a kind heart. I wish more people will be like you."

Do you know what just happened? James has been caged. Most Nigerians are caged with thing like this and are caged out of innovation too. This is why when a youth innovates, we laugh and say it's odd. We'll say again, "Everybody is doing it this way, so why should you do it that way?"

The reason lions are not walking freely on streets around the world is because they've been caged. The reason most Nigerians are poor is because they've been caged with the words, "Go to school, get a good job," since childhood.

So, they grow inside that cage called "job" and remain poor or end up remaining a poor teacher or civil servant who will end up dying at age 65 / 70 with high BP as he or she cries of hunger and depression while waiting for pension that will never be paid by wicked politicians.

On the other hand, those who uncaged themselves early in life will be balling financially and otherwise till death and the wealth will move over to their children, grandchildren, and next generation.

If it was me, it would've been more than 20 books. Why? The power of WFG — Wisdom, Focus, and Grace. Add that to being uncaged.

So, most people you see today that are doing good things that could be turned to legit money are doing those things for free because they've been caged in one way or the other.

When a man is caged, creativity is taken away from him and he can't think outside the box, except pleasing those people. The day he'll try to break out of the box is the day he will lose all the respects — they'll call him a pretender.

For me, I don't pretend neither do I allow people to cage me. I go for what I want. I fear no crucification. If Jesus could be disrespected, then we am I? The truth is, people will always get angry and talk and it's allowed. In fact, the more they talk, the more progress we make, I love it.

Don't mind my long reply, because each long reply is a potential page in a new book. I don't write long epistle for free. Everything I do has a purpose — including replying you. If there wasn't a purpose, I'd would've ignored you as usual.

To you Michaelandre, I said 100% of the people who attack me do it for a reason. In your case, the screenshot below is the reason.

Typing...

To be honest with you, your books are overpriced and lack content. The girls you get are not that hot either. Most of you guys are just fake guys. You guys download info from foreign gurus and poorly Re invent them and feed on the insecurity of others to sell books at high prices to them. Trust me I know all the tricks and gimmicks You sell. I also know better foreign books a d gurus you haven't come across. You lie to people about the importance of money and most of your tricks won't work with 9 and 10 classy girls. You overhype the methods you use . Guy take a chill pill and stop forming unnecessary jagaban.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Current Relationship Problem. Should I Marry This Man Or His Beast. / Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush / I Really Feel For This Girl (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.