Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Fiancee Is Having Blood Poisoning , I Need Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancee Is Having Blood Poisoning , I Need Advice (665 Views)

Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge / My Fiancee Can't Have Sex / Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is Having Blood Poisoning , I Need Advice by Goldaccumulator: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
few days a go, my fiancee called me that she is very sick. the next morning after the call, i saw a post from her bro praying for her to get well fast. i contacted him and he said my fiancee was admitted in to the hospital and she is under quarantine and they cant see her as a result. a few days passed and when i contacted him today, he said that the latest information is that my fiancee hasnt woke up since admitted. this got me so scared and devastated. according to the doctors, they say she having blood poisoning. does anyone here have practical experience about this
? if yes, did the oerson survive it? i dont need google/internet explanation. thanks
Re: My Fiancee Is Having Blood Poisoning , I Need Advice by Alexk2(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
What i don't understand is how you'll call someone your fiancee and you can't be getting a firsthand information of her health status and you have to rely on what his brother posted or his calls. Why that is so need explaination.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having Blood Poisoning , I Need Advice by Goldaccumulator: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
. .
Re: My Fiancee Is Having Blood Poisoning , I Need Advice by Goldaccumulator: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Alexk2:
What i don't understand is how you'll call someone your fiancee and you can't be getting a firsthand information of her health status and you have to rely on what his brother posted or his calls. Why that is so need explaination.
she is not in nigeria presently. she left the country to visit her family briefly.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having Blood Poisoning , I Need Advice by Alexk2(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

she is not in Nigeria presently. she left the country to visit her family briefly.
oh no. i can feel your pain bro...but you need to get to know what type of infection that is and pray along for her quick recovery. it is well with her.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having Blood Poisoning , I Need Advice by Katier00(f): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
Why not Google it to get more information. May God grant her speedy recovery
Re: My Fiancee Is Having Blood Poisoning , I Need Advice by Lawrittanneka68(f): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
Goldaccumulator:
few days a go, my fiancee called me that she is very sick. the next morning after the call, i saw a post from her bro praying for her to get well fast. i contacted him and he said my fiancee was admitted in to the hospital and she is under quarantine and they cant see her as a result. a few days passed and when i contacted him today, he said that the latest information is that my fiancee hasnt woke up since admitted. this got me so scared and devastated. according to the doctors, they say she having blood poisoning. does anyone here have practical experience about this
? if yes, did the oerson survive it? i dont need google/internet explanation. thanks
IF YOU CAN GET THIS PRODUCTS,ALOE POWER AND DEFENDER,SEND IT TO HER FOR SYSTEM DETOXIFICATION,I BELIEVE SHE WILL BE OKAY,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168
Re: My Fiancee Is Having Blood Poisoning , I Need Advice by Goldaccumulator: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
she is very sound now. thank god for indian doctors cheesy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible That Over 20 Million Nigerians Are Living With Hepatitis B Virus? / Covid-19: Can Mosquito Bite Spread Coronavirus? / Covid 19 Conspiracy Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.