Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Uniport Utme Latest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Utme Latest (530 Views)

Uniport Post UTME 2015/2016 Latest News - Confirm Your Uniport UTME Staus Now! / 2014/2015 Uniport Utme Admission Merit List / Nasarawa State University Post Utme Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Utme Latest by manneger(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2010
For all of u that has been calling me asking me question about how to get registered, if u cant do this send ur details so i can do it 4 u because i hav received so many call that when u listen to the question, u will see that is a question that sombody wil capitalize on and dupe that person so what telling u pple is mind the no. U call, listen the printing of payment slip is now going print it and proceed to bank, most pple hav called me saying that their payment slip is not printing u can print it now. Another problem is somebody called saying that banks are not accepting money in his place, why not comedown to uniport and do every thing and go back, because i know that u can finish every thing in a day and go back that or even if u didnt finish u sleep and the nest day u go. But if u hav anybody in school call the person to got u registered or can send me ur details so i can get the registration for u, i hav done for somepple my no.08068117695 what ever u are doing u need to fast cos u pple hav only one week to register, and dont let any body dupe or deceive u, and is not geting this form but passing it read well, read most jamb past quanstion 1988 to 2004 and know the difficulty things, and if u can lay ur hand in basic past quanstion read it too.
Re: Uniport Utme Latest by manneger(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2010
Dont call this no that this guy post here is not genuin, he is a scammer

(1) (Reply)

Fpi Nd (pt)/hnd (ft) Form Is Out. Click 4 Details. / Those That Chose Engineering In Esut Only / Lagos State Poly Post Utme Is Out?do U Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.