Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts (6847 Views)

Man And His Fiancee Spotted Having Sex In A Pool, Isokoboy, Waconzy React / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by chicbenita(f): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Popular blogger, Entrepreneur and ranter Clement Ogudu a.k.a Isokoboy is currently trending and winning the hearts of Nigerians on social media with a new trend “Ati u know”, this is coming after he recently tried his talents on ranting comedy with a video which has now gone viral with almost 80k views on Instagram. The video which rants about ladies encrusting diamonds on their “kpekus” (private part) seeks to know why such act is a trend among “slay mamas” as he fondly calls them.

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgvd7RYKxzE

After a great reception and several positive reviews of the video, Isokoboy has gone ahead to create more hilarious videos ranting about various trends and events in our society that are guaranteed to make you laugh at peak.

https://www.view.ng/isokoboy-goes-viral-on-social-media-after-his-hilarious-kpekus-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by itiswellandwell: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hahahahahah! The guy should just go for commentary. Love his voice and funny talk

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by TheOdd1sOut: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
hahahaha!!!!
If youre sc

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by happybee: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Old stuff!
Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by iLegendd(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
Funny

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
If something is fetching you good money, won't you treat and maintain it well? Abi na because she no install AC inside? Small diamond and you are reacting.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by lookatew: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
I have just one question...

How will she shave?
Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by phemsie(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by phemsie(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
I don't think those are original diamonds, if actually they are, no Nigerian slay queen can afford to put that for their kpekus
Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
phemsie:
I don't think those are original diamonds, if actually they are, no Nigerian slay queen can afford to put that for their kpekus

But they didn't say it's Nigerian na grin
Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lol this one will still be billing people one million naira per net for diamond Kpekus grin
Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Na ATIKULATED Kpekus oo omo boy, BUHARI cannot handle this one grin
Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by chicbenita(f): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mrquincy:
Na ATIKULATED Kpekus oo omo boy, BUHARI cannot handle this one grin
not possible

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by dazzlingd(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
missionary is a no no... Diamond will just tear someone's balls

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by charming1111(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Isokoboy...... u r going places ooooooo
Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
charming1111:
Isokoboy...... u r going places ooooooo
Ati u know
Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 18, 2018
phemsie:
They can’t be ORIGINAL.
100MILLION NAIRA diamond in such a local atmosphere
Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by FisifunKododada: 12:09am On Oct 18, 2018
her kpekus her problem...what is your own? tongue
Re: Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts by chisani(m): 4:35am On Oct 18, 2018
Money speaking. Minding my business is my hobby.

(1) (Reply)

She Lied To Me That She Was Raped / Latest Picture Of Nairaland owner : Seun.. / Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.