Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:06 PM

Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) (13214 Views)

"My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song / Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) by Wheezdwisdom(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Like joke like play Bello is chasing Dino out of Kogi. 2019 Bello election will be in November, so he will have enough time to disrupt Dino reelection bid. I just pity Dino now that he just the run up and down, what will happen during the election, Bello will just chase him out of Kogi and manipulate the election
Re: Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) by fuckipobs: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Last night When Ahmed Musa a Northerner refused to be selfish and passed the ball to Igalo Odion a southerner to score the first goal of the game against Libya some idiot Igbos called him mumu, because he choose to be selfless. But God the best of planner's rewarded Ahmed Musa with an assist from Igalo, the Igbos pigs still called Igalo a mumu for giving hausa boy goal to score, God still rewarded Igalo for doing the right thing. God will reward Akpabio with something better than being a tribal leader when he was among the Igbos, now that he has done the right thing. Watch and see miracle from God, Igbos do the right thing like Igalo Odion.
Re: Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) by Felixv: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
soberdrunk:
Did he hide on a tree for 12 hours again?? Fear fear man!! cheesy

Haba he only hid in the wilderness for 11 hrs. Lol

20m naira down the drain - we laughed at our own waste
Re: Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) by Codebrain880849: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Interesting

Re: Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) by Dollabiz: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) by GSA01: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
This is a new episode by Dino. crying out to Saraki will not save Dino from being voted out in 2019, i just wonder why Kogi people will even vote in Dino instead of a Smart Adeyemi.
Re: Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
When he wants to sing he will sing, when he wants to show off his rolls Royce collection he does so carelessly. When he wants to cry he cries bitterly like a baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) by Dandavido: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
YAHAYA BELLO IS AS STUPID AS EBIRA PEOPLE. IN 72 HOURS YOU WILL DIE
Re: Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) by abibun: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
RichFoundation:
Support me
na when nairaland turn to Enugu state and why the use of football age in politics
Re: Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) by Betapikin101: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Trouble1:
What kind of stupid man is this Dino Malaye angry
pls how is he stupid Oh. Do u even know d definition of stupid
Re: Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) by Chubhie: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
The only real man in Nigeria that perched on a tree for 48 hours to evade his kidnappers.
Re: Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) by ofwest47(m): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
This man has something in his head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Agents Demolish Makoko Waterfront Slum In Lagos / Gov. Chime At London Hospital For ENT Condition / Electoral Fraud: 2 Minors Nabbed With Ballot Papers Stuffed In Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.